Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This (6921 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by okpueze: 10:00am On Feb 29, 2008
Hi nairalanders, there is an amazing job interview book for sale. I have read it and it is the best interview book i have ever seen in nigeria. The book has a lot of real interview questions and answers that are asked by various companies in nigeria and abroad. The author of the book is a proven resource person,who has worked in big professional service firms and companies like KPMG, AKINTOLA WILLIAMS DELOITTE, OANDO, etc. If u no u have an interview coming up, the best thing that can happen to u is to grab a copy of this job interview book. For order or enquiries call wale on 08058836873, Bayo on 08025229396, Biodun on 01-2161106, or go to 25 Ajao Rd, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Opposite jolly Friends Hotel Ikeja.Email;aremukayode@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2008
I have also read the book and believe me the book is fantastic. It realy helped me during my own interview.pls if u don't have a copy, pls go and get one now
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2008
This book is a breakthrough secret to change your orientation, preparation, approach and confidence at securing a fresh job or changing to a better job. I'm a good witness of the book. very interesting
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2008
Hi Nairalander, Okpueze

I'm very grateful for your support towards my success in my interview. Thank you, God has bless me with a good job this morning.

I received my offer letter this morning. Praise thy Lord.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2008
Guyz

I traced the address and got the book, Thanks Okpueze. its interesting, facinating , in real fact i believe you have done a great thing by disseminating that kind of information. I took my time to peruse the book, know that no matter what the interview section looks like, i'm gonna perform brilliantly and excellently.
thanks alot
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by mackins: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2008
Pls, how much is the interview book and if you are not staying in Lagos, how can you get it. my email address mackinsprevails@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by mackins: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2008
Pls, how much is the interview book and if you are not staying in Lagos, how can you get it. my email address mackinsprevails@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2008
Akanbi29,

I'm very grateful for your support.

My approach and orientation to interview has really change.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2008
Okpueze,

Morning,

A friend of mine want to be a sales rep. in Calabar

Please assist
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by sameze: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2008
hi guys,

The book-'job interview with ease' has performed the magic again. I passed the interview.

Thanks, Okpueze. God bless you.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by cyonujemen(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why are we neglecting one vital question that has been asked. THE COST OF THE BOOK. Thats a question that is begging for an aswer. Pls let someone who claims he/she has the book tell us the cost. Thanks.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
Cyonujemen,

I bought a copy for N500 at Abuja

Have a nice weekend
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by keeby: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

The book is educative and motivational.

I saw what I want to know about interview in the book.

Thanks, Okpueze for introducing this book to Nairalander.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by isaactayo: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
I have read this book. I now have confidence in any interview. Please go and get your own. You need it !
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by isaactayo: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2008
Okpueze,

I will like to meet the author, to negotiate on distributorship/sales rep in Ghana.how can you be of help?

very urgent.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oruru(f): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
pls i am not based in lagos.how do i get the book? my addy is rolex4u24@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by mackins: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pls, where can I get this wonerful interview book 'cos I am staying down east. A m not in Lagos.
my e-mail address

mackinsprevails@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by mackins: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pls, where can I get this wonerful interview book 'cos I am staying down east. A m not in Lagos.
my e-mail address

mackinsprevails@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2008
Hello mackins

where exactly are you at east? i can try a way getting you any useful information, that can be of help in getting the book.I am likely to go the area where i picked my copy very soon.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by omotara8: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2008
Hi Okpueze,

How can I get this "Wonderful" book in Ado-Ekiti. Please I need you assist. I have an interview at one bank in Akure on 17th March 2008.

Please call 08034246933

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by keeby: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2008
A friend in jalingo, Taraba State need a copy.

How can she get a copy.

Her email - changshooo@yahoo .com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by keeby: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by keeby: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2008
Hi Okpueze,

Please the guy in Jalingo is yet to get a copy.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Aloomaketu: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Can somebody in the House help me.

I stay in Epe, Lagos state.

How can I get a copy of this "Wonderful" Job Interview Book.

I need this book for my next week interview.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by moyo45: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
hi nairalanders
i stayed in port harcourt and i am interested in d book. dis is my no 08037811798.
my email address is moyo45@yahoo.com.
thank u.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by bidoms007: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hello Guys,
Please,where can I get this book from. Am also interested but i stay in Port Harcourt.
My email is elbidoms@gmail.com and my phone nos is 08053059397. I would really appreciate your support.

Thanks.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Aloomaketu: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2008
I'm yet to get the Book.

i HAVE INTERVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK

PLS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 08025273062

OR changshooo@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by tuokpe(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hey! i'm am so intertested in this wonder interview book. i live in delta state. can someone tell me how to get it.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2008
Tuokpe,

Call the following numbers

Mrs Abolarin Asaba 7 Roland Omagbemi Street, Opp Govt. House Gate, Asaba 08023171787; 08027927971

Auslaw Business Centre Warri 1, Awakpor Street, Adjacent Shaguolo Petrol Station, Ekpan-Warri Delta state 08052227639
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by tuokpe(f): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hey Akanbi29! Thanks a million for the information. I will most definately call the numbers you provided. cool
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hey, Toukpe,

How far with the Book.

Regards
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by akhy4life: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
pls can anybody tell me how i can get the book in Benin.I am really in need of it cos i have an interview on friday.Call me on 08024671999.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. / VIP Express Tourism Ltd Job / First Bank Is Recruiting To Fill Some Vacant Positions. Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.