Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) (2808 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by akara(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2008
you had better consult with your lawyers o.
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by talk2sulta: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2008
adeboo:

Maybe u should answer yourself.
She said its an issue u had kept quiet about - so u should know.
If I knew what she was talking about,I wouldnt be asking for opinion in the very first place.its as strange to me at it sounds to you.
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2008
I thought by no, you would have seen her and sorted whatever she wanted to talk about. See her first, find out waht she wants, we cant help much here
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by Unityman: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
talk2sulta (f)
  My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profile shows you are a female, how come you are talking about your ex girlfriend? Or are you a , ?
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by talk2sulta: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2008
Unityman:

talk2sulta (f)
My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your profile shows you are a female, how come you are talking about your ex girlfriend? Or are you a , ?

sorry my dear.Ive just corrected it.its a mistake of the hand not the head.I was actually in a hurry in the morning when I edited my profile.
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by talk2sulta: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
aisha2:

I thought by no, you would have seen her and sorted whatever she wanted to talk about. See her first, find out waht she wants, we can't help much here
I was out of town during the weekend.I have not called her though and Ive not really gotten any other message from her.
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by RDynamite(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2008
Compensation ko salary ni embarassed
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by Bblak(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
What form of compensation? In Cash or in Kind? Clarification needed pls
Re: My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) by SAGoddess: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2010
Sounds like she is going to cause some serious bodily harm to you if you don't pay up cheesy You better be prepared for her when she comes, LMFBAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / The Essence Of Romance / What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.