Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25591 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mikebrown: An African night entertainment..... Dnt remember d dude dat wrote it
Tell me ur dreams..... Dnt remember d author
a time to kill
african night entertainment="cyprian ekwensi"
tell me your dreams="late sidney sheldon" cry cry
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by firestar(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
idbami2: The NL peepz gan sha.. They said jst 1 fav nvel, these guys r gvng us list of bkss.. SMH sad
It's kinda impossible to have just One Novel. The thing is, once you've think you've read That One Novel, other Ones spar for attention!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by fatimah24: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chase the wind. Best novel of all tyms.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Hadley Chase!...love those too. But they got smaller as i grew older and they could not keep up with my apetite.
There is a game i play with somefriends, i quote a Chase character or plot and u tell me the book(s)...
'look Pop, I'm flying'! Miss Shumway waves a wand
Loool.....yea same here, dont like d fact that the pages are just few, more of d reasons why i switched to John Grisham and Sydney....i love it when it takes me weeks to finish reading a novel, cause i get this inner excitement whenever i rmbr i got a novel to read up! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by joanana(f): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Master of the Game - Sidney Sheldon grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Chimoski87(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mine are:
( 1 ) Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe
( 2 ) 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Green
( 3 ) The Act Of War by Robert Green.
All these books hv endless things to offer u if u know where u are going in life
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
adexsimply:
african night entertainment="cyprian ekwensi"
tell me your dreams="late sidney sheldon" cry cry
My goodness! Is he dead
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by firestar(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chimoski87: Mine are:
All these books hv endless things to offer u if u know where u are going in life

That book eh, is some sort of drug or substance that goes straight to the head... cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by express101: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
joanana: Master of the Game - Sidney Sheldon grin
Seconded. The book is a masterpiece
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Gee001: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chimoski87: Mine are:
yeah dats true. I actually prefer the 48 Laws of Power
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by osymerga(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Want to stay alive-james hardly chase
There is a hippie on the highway-james hardly chase
The vulture is a patient bird-jhc
Mission to venice-jhc
The eagle has landed-forgethen the author
Da vinchi code-dan brown
In fact many of James hardly chase novels..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
LITTLE BROTHER. Can't remember the author.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Burger01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Robert Ludlum's "Bourne Identity"..... Love that piece to pieces....
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Emfash(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
dadicvila: EXODUS by LEON URIS.......I have read hundreds of novels but believe me EXODUS stands out.......MASTER OF THE GAME and A TIME TO KILL by SIDNEY SHELDON and JOHN GRISHAM comes close
Exodus by Leon Uris is amazing! A masterpiece
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by asco15(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHALL WE TELL THE PRESIDENT by Jeffrey Archer
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Sorrows of Satan-By Marie Correli.

*If you get liver try read am*
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rbjimoh: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Presumed Innocent by Scott Turo. Ever the best
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by olluperry: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
If tomorrow comes by SIDNEY SHELDON
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
erniok:
Frank as a christian novelist stands out anyday, anytime. Try and read the oath.

I have. The Prophet was nice too. But those 2 (Darkness Series) were his best works. IMHO
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Until i read Ted Dekker...
Blink and the Trilogy, Red;White; and Black.
Then Francine Rivers...
Av never really enjoyed Christian novelists like their secular counterparts!

Ted Dekker is just the best. All his works are exceptional, having read almost all his books. He's a weirdo too - has the wildest of imaginations smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by gentlefada(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
mine is chamamanda adichie's purple hibiscus
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
osymerga: Want to stay alive-james hardly chase
There is a hippie on the highway-james hardly chase
The vulture is a patient bird-jhc
Mission to venice-jhc
The eagle has landed-forgethen the author
Da vinchi code-dan brown
In fact many of James hardly chase novels..
'want to stay alive? Follow this instruction, police protection; ask Mandy Lucas'!
Eagle has landed is by Jack Higgins, same as Touch the Devil.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by smartusman: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
A time to kill by John Grisham. Full of suspense
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by djibola(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
rick riordan's percy jackson series
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
DaWhiz:

Ted Dekker is just the best. All his works are exceptional, having read almost all his books. He's a weirdo too - has the wildest of imaginations smiley
A very 'Crazy' guy...freaks me more than Stephen King and Dean Koontz combined!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by jamesbridget13(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
THE LION AND THE JEWEL BY WOLE SOYINKA
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
A very 'Crazy' guy...freaks me more than Stephen King and Dean Koontz combined!

Cosigned! He's just too sick. Got his new book, The Sanctuary, can't wait to start.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by FlamingGun: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF SOLITUDE - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Sweetblaze(f): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hot ice by Nora Roberts
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DaWhiz: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
adexsimply: Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind.. Those 13 books are just too thrilling to imagine...i could continue re-reading them till eternity..

Great ratings/reviews. Just downloaded the epubs now. This is gonna be a long read. I luv me some pure fantasy shiit!
*smiles n rubs palms together in anticipation*
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
An African night entertainment.
Evbu my love.

The potters wheel.

A place to call home.

The lion.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Emfash(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
adexsimply: matarese circle is very interesting.. hope you ve read the concluding part? matarese countdown?
Not yet, I was told it isn't as interesting as Matarese cycle,will look it up. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.