Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked (2622 Views)

Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival / Ryanair Airline Booking In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by ibrak200: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
hello please which hotel can i book in pretoria, south africa for free or for low price i need to use it for my application for my visa to SA..... please help me out
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by agatha4life: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Have you tried booking.com?You can book or make reservation with booking. com without payment. All you need to do is to make a reservation with your card details and pay when you get to the hotel. You can also cancel your reservation at any time if you want.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by AjanleKoko: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
agatha4life: Have you tried booking.com?You can book or make reservation with booking. com without payment. All you need to do is to make a reservation with your card details and pay when you get to the hotel. You can also cancel your reservation at any time if you want.

Na lie oh.
SA hotels will likely charge you 50% of the cost at point of reservation, via booking.com.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by agatha4life: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have always use booking.com for all my hotels reservation and they have never changed me.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by keystone123(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
They use to charge at least 50% .
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by keystone123(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
agatha4life: I have always use booking.com for all my hotels reservation and they have never changed me.

that was in 1960,now there eyes are open
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by AjanleKoko: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
agatha4life: I have always use booking.com for all my hotels reservation and they have never changed me.

Have you ever booked a hotel in SA via booking.com? I did, as recently as November. I used the 'free cancellation option' and I got charged by the hotel for a 50% payment. Of course, like they always say on their site, booking.com never charges your card. undecided
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by agatha4life: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2013
I have never used it to book for any hotel in SA I agree with you some hotels will change you when you cancel but you need to read the hotels condition before you book to know if is free cancellation or 50% when you cancel.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by AjanleKoko: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2013
agatha4life: I have never used it to book for any hotel in SA I agree with you some hotels will change you when you cancel but you need to read the hotels condition before you book to know if is free cancellation or 50% when you cancel.

I wasn't referring to the cancellation. I was referring to the booking itself. When I made the booking for a hotel in CPT, booking.com submitted my card details to the hotel, and they immediately charged me 50% of the stay. Maybe if I had cancelled the booking, they would have refunded the money.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by keystone123(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
no real prove for the poster yet as people are not sure but as for me they do charge 50% for booking while some hotels charge lesser
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by ibrak200: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
agatha4life: Have you tried booking.com?You can book or make reservation with booking. com without payment. All you need to do is to make a reservation with your card details and pay when you get to the hotel. You can also cancel your reservation at any time if you want.
okay but what is the name of the hotel you booked without them charging you ?
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by keystone123(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2013
ibrak200: okay but what is the name of the hotel you booked without them charging you ?

read all the message from the beginning to the end you will understand
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by israel007: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
maventravels: call me i will do the hotel reservation for you free.08051438007.

Just say it here. U don't need to be called.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by maventravels: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
i need all your details to do the hotel for u thats why i said u should call us.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by ibrak200: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
okay guy. i go holla u............
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by koolmd: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
ibrak200: okay guy. i go holla u............

Nothing serious about this booking thing men. Check the cancellation policy before you book the hotel, some hotels/rooms have free cancellation (with varrying conditions), some you will be charged 50% at booking, some you can not cancel without being charged etc. Check some rooms out through booking.com platform for Sheraton Pretoria Hotel, Protea Hotel Hatfield,waterfalls boutique Hotel...they have free cancellation. Dont let anybody do your hotel booking for visa application purpose for you, do it yourself ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by ibrak200: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
koolmd:

Nothing serious about this booking thing men. Check the cancellation policy before you book the hotel, some hotels/rooms have free cancellation (with varrying conditions), some you will be charged 50% at booking, some you can not cancel without being charged etc. Check some rooms out through booking.com platform for Sheraton Pretoria Hotel, Protea Hotel Hatfield,waterfalls boutique Hotel...they have free cancellation. Dont let anybody do your hotel booking for visa application purpose for you, do it yourself ooooo!!!
okay thanks i will check it out.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by ibrak200: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
ibrak200: okay thanks i will check it out.
is it must i book with master card ? or it there any other way i can book it without master card ?
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by koolmd: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=ibrak200] is it must i book with master card ? or it there any other way i can book it without master card ?[/quot

am sure they accept mastercard and visa. Those are the cards i've used before. They accept american express, dinners club and JCB.
Re: Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked by poshuju: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Hello please how did you book your hotel reservation using booking.com where you charge

(1) (Reply)

2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! / Traveling To China / University of Iceland. How to go about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.