Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59907 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
OMG.....some people just like to EAT DA POOOO-POOOOOOO (ugandan accent) !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
ignis:
Must they be stripped and paraded naked if they fail to abide by the law of your so called ancestors?

Yes!!!

Amadioha, sango, Obatala, and Co.. Go vex if they dont correct this nefarious act.

And since the best way is to get them unclad.. The gods are happy... grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why are they still alive ? angry sad

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
The Ship is sinking and the rats are scurryng for food. Nigerians. de-population of illiterates by a huge percentage is long-over due cry

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
What really is the problem with 2 consenting adults who have agreed to live or sleep together without causing problems to the society
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
brownlord:

Wey ur sense of reasoning, hw em post take show say em support the gay act?

u be fool.You dont understand where am coming from.Maluuuuuuuuuuu.Its a known fact that most pple that criticizes hides under the shadows of guilt

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by izenco2005(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=Akshow]Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o. Ur gay rit?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ugly mothafùckers! Even if I was a faggit, I wouldn't touch these niggas with a wireless pole.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
I doubt that the story is true. However if it is, then it is very unfortunate and condemnable.
I don't support homosexuality but I think stripping and parading homosexuals is taking things too far.

1 Like

seedord247:

Me gay

Your Ex was Gay before he return back to you. grin

#thinks for a short while#is this guy a fucktarddddddd?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by danjohn: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool

Would you circumcise your daughter? Most of our female ancestors were circumcised.

2 Likes

J12: Ugly mothafùckers! Even if I was a faggit, I wouldn't touch these niggas with a wireless pole.

The ugly and frustrated men always end up as gays

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Why are they still alive ? angry sad

them dey wait for u to execute dem ni grin grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by yuzedo: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
engineerd: OMG.....some people just like to EAT DA POOOO-POOOOOOO (ugandan accent) !!!!!
grin grin

Meanwhile, see the plenty people viewing the thread to see whether na dem customer wey dem catch! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Bolt2011(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
That's too mild. They should be CASTRATED

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

#thinks for a short while#is this guy a fucktarddddddd?

Dont you have respect for ya seniors??

Aint you ashame that your ex dropped you for a GUy? grin

Come to think of it, I cant describe your gender with ya profile pics. grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Uwakuwak(f): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Men una don try, which day them go parade lesbian ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by mmmustapha(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dis community rili impress me, gays should not b giving any chance 2 breath in this country. They r more than criminal, they r disasters

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Symphony007: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kill them!! Burn them..they are the cause of all the problems in this country!! They are the reason why nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth. They are we reason we have no power, water, good roads, education and everything a country of 53 years should have. Beat them well and kill them. When you're finish find others and kill them, i assure you when you're done with them all nigeria's problem will go away.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Dont you have respect for ya seniors??

Aint you ashame that your ex dropped you for a GUy? grin

Come to think of it, I cant describe your gender with ya profile pics. grin

#standing at ur back,ready to give u sakpa for head#
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by vanstanzy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
As much as am totally against gays n i hope they all fv.cking die, angry angry angry i dont support this barbarism of parading them unclad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

them dey wait for u to execute dem ni grin grin

Not really but I'd have sent my utmost appreciation for the mob for a job well-done !

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Paschal007: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Smh<sad
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Rastamann: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Is there no freedom of association again in this country? Why can't a man associate with a man and a woman with a woman?
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Finish dem......street fighter

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
did they actually catch them in the act? I mean.... you know.... lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by rooftech: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Immediately they signed the anti-gay law i.e 14yrs in prison i knew homos are doomed,because common bulgary which attracts 3yrs ,people are necklaced i.e burned with tyre to death ,homo i pity una expect mob action lynching etc

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by REVOLUTNIS: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
ignis:
Must they be stripped and paraded naked if they fail to abide by the law of your so called ancestors?

YES

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
last time i checked the anus was meant for shitting and not..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dr. Wise:
What really is the problem with 2 consenting adults who have agreed to live or sleep together without causing problems to the society
They ought to so punished

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kristana(f): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
We agree dat homosexuality is wrong buh they shuldnt av bin paraded this way. .there are even worse issues that shd b addressed in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.