Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,809 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59893 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2013
o.obim:
WISDOM#WISDOM#WISDOM#WISDOM#WISDOM#WISDOM#WISDOM!May u continue to grow in WISDOM.
MAY SANGO HEAR YOU
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 1:15am On Jan 17, 2013
sweetcheecks: On a serious note;

We all agree that homosexuality is both sadistic and sinful but so are many things. That is not the point though. The point is if anyone, group or government think they can suppress by force anything that a human wills, they are really just buying time and eventually it will happen.

One should look at history of all things that were frowned upon like sex outside marriage, people were beaten, rewards and their allowances taken away by their parents but when they get the chance they would do it again. You cannot forcefully impose something on someone against their will. The same God given will allows people to choose wrong or right and even choose to die for it.

Gay to other people are nameless and faceless people who they would imagine had a broken home or worse until it becomes the boy you took care of nextdoor, your brother, your nephew, your son or someone close to you even your dad in other circumstances then you will be forced to think differently about it. Not accepting but you recognise your neighbours young boy that you admired soo much.

In South Africa gays were disliked and ill treated but if you look now there a gay in every neighbourhood and they are getting younger. Unlike this illtreatment exercised in Naija in SA it was a legalised system of initiation of boys when getting to certain age. Gays would be hunted and forcefully taken to the mountain for circumcission. They thought it was to teach them a lesson to be men. But they would come back with the "Indoda" (meaning man not a boy) tittle and pick up were they had left off.
Now all gays go willingly through the process and get it done with then get back to their life. The so called vigilantes gave up becouse it got close to home, someone they knew and loved became a gay. And so it goes.

When you fight something this way especially something like this, you run a risk of marketing it and making others who were not really aware to ponder on it. Then trouble starts.

I think if its illigal it should be reported to police without making such a spectacle. But bare in mind jail makes it worse.

My two cents on this.

You are obviously not going to suppress the desire, but you can suppress the public act. That is the point.

If you go to Arab countries, you will not see people kissing their partners in public. The laws and culture supress it. So it is possible.

What makes it fail is when you have loose cultural protection and democracy. That is the correlation you would see with the failure of such.

Democracy means every person has a right to vote and their vote carries equal weight. That is bad because there are far more fucktards than people with a brain in every society and the more the culture is not being protected by law, the more the fucktards would beat their chest that they know something while being influenced by other mediums.

I was laughing my arsse off when I was reading this recently:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20932705

Where impressionable fucktards like Kandi called themselves "forward thinking" because they admire a woman without any talent and only came into popularity because she had a sex tape. And the old people who object to her are conservative.

That is the mentality of the so-called "progressives" nowadays. grin

Lucy Harutiunyan, a 22-year-old public relations officer at Armenian and English newspaper Noyan Tapan, in Yerevan, agrees age has a bearing.

"People who have conservative opinions, which tends to be elders, will judge her. But people who are forward thinking are all proud of her.

"Girls see her as a fashion icon, guys think she's really hot. We love her because she is Armenian and she represents the nation," she says.

I was just laughing when I read that part, I swear. People have become MAD!

These bunch of liberal, funky, progressive wannabe ediots we have nowadays actually think they are the enlightened ones. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by eloquentclient: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2013
I don't support jungle justice but sometimes its necessary

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You are obviously not going to suppress the desire, but you can suppress the public act. That is the point.

If you go to Arab countries, you will not see people kissing their partners in public. The laws and culture supress it. So it is possible.

What makes it fail is when you have loose cultural protection and democracy. That is the correlation you would see with the failure of such.

Democracy means every person has a right to vote and their vote carries equal weight. That is bad because there are far more fucktards than people with a brain in every society and the more the culture is not being protected by law, the more the fucktards would beat their chest that they know something while being influenced by other mediums.

Where impressionable fucktards like Kandi called themselves "forward thinking" because they admire a woman without any talent and only came into popularity because she had a sex tape. And the old people who object to her are conservative.

Lucy Harutiunyan, a 22-year-old public relations officer at Armenian and English newspaper Noyan Tapan, in Yerevan, agrees age has a bearing.

"People who have conservative opinions, which tends to be elders, will judge her. But people who are forward thinking are all proud of her.

"Girls see her as a fashion icon, guys think she's really hot. We love her because she is Armenian and she represents the nation," she says.

This bunch of liberal, funky, progressive wannabe ediots we have nowadays actual think they are the enlightened ones. grin grin grin
GBAM cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2013
lagcity: This is the kind of behavior that makes me lose hope in Nigeria; people behaving like animals. Why can't Nigerians just go about their own fvcking business? What exactly is your business if someone likes putting his dick in another grown man's behind? angry angry
that's why we live in a society what you do is my business. what do you want me to say to my little cousin when we see two girls or boys kissing each other.keep your gayness at home and don't make any claim .period

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2013
[s]
Sagamite:

These bunch of liberal, funky, progressive wannabe ediots we have nowadays actual think they are the enlightened ones. grin grin grin

[/s]

I said goodnight joor! angry

To better Africa and take it from the hands of these azzholes called leaders who are selling our resources to the west, eating the cash and paying less than £1 to those working their azzes off at the oil refineries, farms, mines etc. We need to leave the acts of barbarism, corruption, greed etc behind. Homosex.uality is not the problem. We have bigger fish to fry.

Be "forward thinking" and "enlightened." Think big. Those living abroad, Work, save, move back to Africa and help make a difference. Do not lose faith in your beloved continent like sagamite, who will live and die in the UK without leaving any legacy behind.

We have entered a new age and things have to change and are going to change!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ronkebp(f): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Sagamite:

These bunch of liberal, funky, progressive wannabe ediots we have nowadays actual think they are the enlightened ones. grin grin grin

Ture that!!!!!! "Forward thinking" my foot. Just because you want to be current and progressive' in every sense of life, does not mean i should do away with my morals and embrace nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by ronkebp(f): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

I said goodnight joor! angry

To better Africa and take it from the hands of these azzholes called leaders who are selling our resources to the west, eating the cash and paying less than £1 to those working their azzes off at the oil refineries, farms, mines etc. We need to leave the acts of barbarism, corruption, greed etc behind. Homosex.uality is not the problem. We have bigger fish to fry.

Be "forward thinking" and "enlightened." Think big. Those living abroad, Work, save, move back to Africa and help make a difference. Do not lose faith in your beloved continent like sagamite, who will live and die in the UK without leaving any legacy behind.

We have entered a new age and things have to change and are going to change!

So part of moving the continent or country forward is to legalize homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Africans are not the only one agaisnt Homosexuality that should tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2013
nger a secret that najority of gays rape straight people, you can't no longer clubing safely , they will touch your butt or hit u, na wa oo is that you want for your children? undecided
how long will you stay blind, what/where is your identity folks
save the world ,save the future od your children say no to anything gay in Africa. Thumbs up to any country which enforce such barbaric act.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by hyperflex(m): 2:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Who are ur ancestors and what was their law? and what gave you the idea that some of your ancestors werr not gay. you would be foolish to think homosexuality is a recent trend. hypocrite
seedord247:

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Theblessed(f): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=16pt]Trust ndi Igbo - we node take nonsense!

Just blame the demonic wicked spirit of Belial evoking his evil in men/women who have no fear of God in their lives.

Nemesis have caught these lot and, those hanging on the wings let them come out now, and meet their doom!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Its not in our culture to do such neither does it in bible or quran...

They need to abide with the law of our ancestors.. cool

^^^I tried, honestly i tried to ignore this ignorant post of yours, but just couldn't resist letting you know you're a crass fool!

See your mouth like 'law of our ancestors'; which law? Can you honestly say -hand on heart- that you're sure our so called ancestors weren't raving butt-raiders and butt-munchers until the coming of the white man undecided? Is it the same ancestors that killed twins, sacrificed humans, sold fellow humans into slavery, and acted like primitive savages when their white contemporaries were sailing the world and discovering new places and inventions?....is it these same ancestors you're talking about?

So i suppose it's in our culture for public officials to steal public money, since non of them from independence to now, has been caught (forget tried and convicted) and paraded nake/d on the streets like common criminals?

If you don't see anything wrong in parading grown men nake/d on the streets (esp' when they aren't murderers, and we have law enforcement agencies that can handle this kind of situation), then it only goes to show that you belong with our so-called ancestors in the dark ages.

Grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 2:31am On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I tried, honestly i tried to ignore this ignorant post of yours, but just couldn't resist letting you know you're a crass fool!

See your mouth like 'law of our ancestors'; which law? Can you honestly say -hand on heart- that you're sure our so called ancestors weren't raving butt-raiders and butt-munchers until the coming of the white man undecided? Is it the same ancestors that killed twins, sacrificed humans, sold fellow humans into slavery, and acted like primitive savages when their white contemporaries were sailing the world and discovering new places and inventions?....is it these same ancestors you're talking about?

So i suppose it's in our culture for public officials to steal public money, since non of them from independence to now, has been caught (forget tried and convicted) and paraded nake/d on the streets like common criminals?

If you don't see anything wrong in parading grown men nake/d on the streets (esp' when they aren't murderers, and we have law enforcement agencies that can handle this kind of situation), then it only goes to show that you belong with our so-called ancestors in the dark ages.

Grow up!

Immediately i see your I D as ProudIGBO, I knew you must be one proud Fool.

Come to think of it Do you know how IGBo pple came into the world? "NO", \
This is what your fore fathers and the educated goons in your tribe have been battling
which they haven't seen the route.

And YES, Our ancestors are not part of this devilish act, while growing, we never heard of such, its this same
crazy western idiota that brought all these shyt, More also Corruption is in every single Nigerian gene.

I seee nothing wrong in parading them naked since they failed to understand that what they are doing is devilish and insane.

Homo sexuality is unafrican period.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by seedord247(m): 2:46am On Jan 17, 2013
hyperflex: Who are ur ancestors and what was their law? and what gave you the idea that some of your ancestors werr not gay. you would be foolish to think homosexuality is a recent trend. hypocrite

maybe yours not mine mr chump, but you are too steewpid to know that not everything the white man do or say is right. Ishiaki

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 17, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

See your mouth like 'law of our ancestors'; which law? Can you honestly say -hand on heart- that you're sure our so called ancestors weren't raving butt-raiders and butt-munchers until the coming of the white man undecided? Is it the same ancestors that killed twins, sacrificed humans, sold fellow humans into slavery, and [b]acted like primitive savages when their white contemporaries were sailing the world and discovering new places and inventions?....is it these same ancestors you're talking about?

[/b]So i suppose it's in our culture for public officials to steal public money, since non of them from independence to now, has been caught (forget tried and convicted) and paraded nake/d on the streets like common criminals?

Grow up!
and you dare call someone fool undecided educate yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.