Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Have You Heard Of The New Act Of Money Mastery By Tony Robbins? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Heard Of The New Act Of Money Mastery By Tony Robbins? (620 Views)

Weekend Capsules:inspirations/quotes From Stephen Covey And Anthony Robbins! / How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / Start Cement Selling Business In The New Year Make Tons Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The New Act Of Money Mastery By Tony Robbins? by Success15(m): 5:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Every one of us has some unique knowledge that he can use to create an income stream. What is that thing that you know how to do very well which so many other persons are striving to get? What was that critical situation that you went through and succeeded in surmounting it? What were the lessons you got in that process? Only if you know that money is a product of creating value which attends to other people’s needs, you will see income stream in every challenge that you face in your life.

Why? I heard you ask.

Challenges call for solutions. And when a solution is found, you will be relieved from the challenge. Mind you, you are not the only person facing the same or similar challenge. There are so many other persons. Remember how badly you needed help when you were facing this challenge and how you were seriously looking for solutions. And finally, you scaled through it. Now that you have passed through this path and excel, you can help those who are currently still suffering the same challenge with your solution set.

The New Act of Money Mastery is one course that will change your paradigm for life. It'll help you shift your mindset from scarcity mentality to abundance mentality...from doubt to all time high positive attitude...from being a sucker to being a champion. I recommend it for you, if your goal is to make your first N1m+ this 2013.

See You at the Top!!!

P.S: You can claim my 100% FREE video; The Secret of Abundant Living.

Re: Have You Heard Of The New Act Of Money Mastery By Tony Robbins? by Success15(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
According to Harvey Mackay, optimists see opportunity in every challenge while pessimists see danger in every challenge. How do you perceive challenges?

I think having a vision will do a lot of thing in your life. I feel you can learn one or two new things from my article below;

An Eagle’s Eye and Swift
Open my eyes, so that I may see the wonderful truths in your law. – Psalm 119: 18
One of the most distinctive characteristic of the eagle is its ability to see very far. This is so because of the position of its eyes and because the eagle normally positions its nest on the tallest tree situated on the tallest mountain available. This is the reason why it is said that a fellow has an eagle’s eye when such a person can see very clearly or distinctly. Culled from Open Heavens, Vol. 13 2013

Friend, I’ll start by asking you a question. Do you have a vision of what your life will look like in the next five years? I mean, can you distinctly visualize what your life will be in the next five years? Do you believe in the image you are seeing in the vision of your life? Are you holding on to this vision with faith, even when it is looking absolutely in contrast to the reality around you?

Friend, if you cannot frankly answer a yes to all the above questions, then it will be difficult for you to achieve success in whatever direction you are going in life. If you are living your life without first, defining your life purpose which must align with your passion and connecting it to your divine vision, you are like a captain in a ship without a compass. Guess what will happen to such a sailor? His sail will be moving in any direction that the wind blows it. If the wind blows his sail into a storm, it may wreck the sail. Similarly, if your life is devoid of a passion-induced purpose connected to a divine vision, you will be living by whatever life brings your way on a daily bases. But when you have a defined life purpose which is aligned to your passion and is connected to your God’s given vision, you will be consciously making decisions on every single thing that you do on a daily bases. Anything that will not draw you closer to your life vision, you will not consider.

If your vision is to be a professional footballer, you will not have any business taking up a high flying banking job that will not give you time to train with your neighborhood amateur team on a regular bases. If your goal is to be a renowned professional speaker, just like me, you will not take a big pay package blue chip white collar job that keeps you busy in the office from 7am till 10.30pm Monday to Saturday, thereby limiting you from reading books and attending seminars organized by your role models. The truth of the matter is that when you have a defined life purpose which is aligned to your passion and is connected to your divine vision, the grass will not be green at the other end again, and all that glitters will not look like gold to you again.

Friend, if your life is lacking what I described above, the first thing expected of you is to go into a personal retreat to find out your passion. I recommend you draw very close to our Lord Jesus Christ, read the bible and meditate on the words of the scripture as you are on this retreat. Your goal is to find out your passion, define your life purpose and seek for your God’s given vision in life. Then, you set out to start living your daily life like a man who is on a mission. Do not hesitate to read good books as well as reading the bible on a daily bases. Also, you need to associate with friends who share in your vision. If your current set of friends is not reasoning in your new direction of life, do away with them and make new friends who share in your vision. These people will be there to inspire you in your low moments. Also, you need to have both role models and mentors (coaches). Most importantly, you need to be taking action. Don’t allow fear…of making mistake, of taking risk, of failure to stop you from achieve your vision. Nothing will happen until you begin to take action. Failure is an indispensable element of success. To be successful, you cannot do without failure. Every great man failed severally in life and learned from their mistakes thereby improving and becoming experts (authority) in their niche.
Having learned this friend, it is time to go out there and put it into practice. See You at the Top!!!

(1) (Reply)

Household Lights And Chandeliers For Sale In Large Quantities. / Mikano Generators / Simple Steps To Make Real Money From Domain Names Business, FREE Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.