₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,359 members, 4,631,476 topics. Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 12:17 PM

Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! (12350 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not / Tig Travels And Tours / Have A Stress And Delay Free Umura, Hajj This Year With Imam Travels And Tours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by TrinityX: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

How?

Is he not a handsome man?
A man that fine cannot be a crook
I have done the research
Look at every arrested criminal,how do they look?
Seun I say shut down this thread Biko

So I am in trouble because I am ugly niyen O. So from your research if crime is committed near me, I am to be a suspect because of my looks deficiency and all the fine boys and girls are innocent. Choi is not fair this stereotyping O. Anyways I hope you are joking as Tellwise noted so that I can laugh. If he did it, he did it.....no be how one fine boy steal two thousand Naira from my friend's purse upon say he dey toast am sef Nyah!
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by crackhouse(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke God!
Is he getting clients from Nairaland?
This is serious o
haha, u amused me
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by feelme3(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2013
I was at the YMS guy's office a forthright ago with a friend of mine and truth be told, that guy is not anything like what is being portrayed here.

As at yesterday, we were there and the guy delivered and my friend will be leaving for Canada Friday night God willing.
I didn't know him from Adam but then, even the number of people at his place must be saying something about his capability. Besides, he is very professional and tidy. Maybe we were lucky we didn't got scammed or someone got things mixed up.
Funny thing is, after we collected our documents I mentioned nairaland to him and he waved it off, that he knows who is behind the whole "mud sling" shocked shocked
So please, lets be careful with infos we get over the net.
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
feel_me: I was at the YMS guy's office a forthright ago with a friend of mine and truth be told, that guy is not anything like what is being portrayed here.

As at yesterday, we were there and the guy delivered and my friend will be leaving for Canada Friday night God willing.
I didn't know him from Adam but then, even the number of people at his place must be saying something about his capability. Besides, he is very professional and tidy. Maybe we were lucky we didn't got scammed or someone got things mixed up.
Funny thing is, after we collected our documents I mentioned nairaland to him and he waved it off, that he knows who is behind the whole "mud sling" shocked shocked
So please, lets be careful with infos we get over the net.

What exactly are you talking about? That individual is fraudulent, don't bother trying to convince yourself.
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by feelme3(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
justwise: [/b]

What exactly are you talking about? That individual is fraudulent, don't bother trying to convince yourself.

Ok. you seem to know him better than I do. Am just saying that I had a transaction with the dude and somehow, I wasn't disappointed. Just my personal experience sha.
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by MrFemi: 5:43pm On May 10, 2013
Who knows yms home address pls?
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by kanzjude: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please someone should advice. A certain agent based in Abuja advertised the vacancy of a house keeper in Dubai. He said that the salary is approximately to 85000 Nigerian naira and that they will provide air ticket, accommodation, feeding and medicals. My younger sister is interested and I want to know it it's real. In addition, he said that payment can only me made after the visa is issued.
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by kmarshal: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2016
His indeed a FRUAD... Firstly the name "YMS Travels" is a traveling metro in the UK... by reviewing his blog which he consider as website you will surely note the difference http://www.ymstravelsandtours.com
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YMS-Travels-Tours-390870114451016/?fref=ts
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by olumaxi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
dahonestboss:
this is what you get when you depend on someone for your visa. I have traveled to many countries and all I do is check the requirement on the embassy website, apply and hope I get the visa, instead of putting my hope on a scammer, including my private documents at an exorbitant fee.

pls sir,could u pls giv me d address of d followin places...dubai,usa,australia and canada
Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by aginanze: 8:06am On Jul 13
am a witness he also dupe me and my friend of 500k pls avoid that fool Nigerians he will give you 100assurance visa but he just need your money, he stay with his wife, they are all 419, the writer is correct

1 Like

Re: Yms Travels And Tours Is Fake!!! by 992finland: 3:29pm On Oct 24
I know of another his name is Joseph Abayomi claimed he own Iten travels professional he duped so many a friend send me his pics and he was at ikeja ,next to Mary land,n finally ketu before he zoom off d country with people's cash.never use agent even though few r still good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Club Will Give Me The Best 1st Time Experience In Abuja? / Dump Truck Goes Up In Flames In Obanikoro, Lagos (photos) / HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.