Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys (37432 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidney* / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by flow1759: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mehn i sabi hold piss(even shyte) 4 nite especially wen i dey village (because their toilet is outside) due to d fear of what i don't know. Dis time i must go outside go piss even if my grandpapa ghost dey outside......
Op tanks i learnt alot from dat write up.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by mikky4all(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ bro, very educative
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Has i dey read dey go, piss wey no catch me before, begin worry me ! Oya I dey go empty my bladder, make UTI no make my wee wee dey smell !!!!
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by executinal(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok.... Cigar follow too? because i no see am there wink
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Divinique(f): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks it's really educating. Ï tot Ï was an expert in holding back urine, Ï neva knew Ï was damaging my kidney. Thanks for sharin dis info
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Ayoobscom(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kinda guilty of no 1 bcoz I cannot let any ugly chik take a cheap gaze @ DrDeeg while unirating at public places
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by ghettodreamz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nice 1 @OP, thanks for sharing...
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by UD101(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanx poster, Τ̲̅ђi§ iS a vry 9ce one. I suggest all nairalanders shld copy D̶̲̥̅i link and post  D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ oda social netwks too, pPle need †Φ knw Τ̲̅ђi§ n nt jst us. Let's sPread D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ word
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by ogochukwunasa1: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dondav: What about sugar?... I've got sweet tooth! I can't resist sugar, sometimes in excess
dont worry' mr diabetes go soon knock ur door

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by NAJALYN: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Poster thanks for enlightening us.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by eshovictor: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
This quite educative and enlightening, please nairalanders we need more pieces likt this s a lot of people could learn differrent ways of living a healthy life. Thanks.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Desoda: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
I think i'm guilty of retaining urine for too long but as for that water aspect i'm a fish. Thanks for sharing
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by vitality22(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin abeg run go shack water abeg
oluking: make i go drink water......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by shyna501: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nice1 OP.. Somtin lyk dis shld b ecouraged Ä♌ð appreciated rather dan Tonto Dikeh's story or picture of Davido's cousin living in jamaica!!!
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by ucheheart(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
I am very guilty of number 1. Only God go help person..
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: Am so guilty of no 5...anu atoka oh!
same here...
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by bleufaucon: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
All drugs are have dire side effects which in turn can be debilitating to the human vital organs. These medical doctors don't know it all regardless of whatever confidence one might have for them. Before the imperialists came to the shores of Africa,sickness will come,be tackled and wellness is achieved. Doctors can be certified murderers and pharmacists certified mass murderers. All disease on earth are curable,if like believe it or not. Disease is the effort of nature to free the system from conditions that result from the violation of the laws of health. All human cells can be revived except some brain cells so trust nature and u will live.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by ignis: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nice thread
@ Op, nice work
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by IfyAwazie(f): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lexusgs430: Has i dey read dey go, piss wey no catch me before, begin worry me ! Oya I dey go empty my bladder, make UTI no make my wee wee dey smell !!!!
U make me laf, tears dey comot 4 my eyes
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Tee13(f): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Tnx for educating us, Kudos.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by vivianc(f): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm guilty of No 6. Thanks for sharing.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by treach(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Che! Wat will one eat, dat hasn't got negative effect on u. U eat problem, u no eat wahala. Reading all dis health blogs are good but I believe it held in killing u slowly. Just be modest in wat u take in. grin
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by treach(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Che! Wat will one eat, dat hasn't got negative effect on u. U eat problem, u no eat wahala. Reading all dis health blogs are good but I believe it helps in killing u slowly. Just be modest in wat u take in. grin
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Meche4life(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by adexsimply(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
guilty of No. 6 and 10..
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Meche4life(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Waoh!
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by spikesC(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dondav:
How can I stop?... I'm addicted! Do u know any remedy for this?
TB Joshua cheesy
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by davades(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
no 9
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by flexshop(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
dabigwalls: STILL WONDERING WHAT VALUE ALCOHOL HAS IN THIS LIFE!

On the point No 9,it says excess. But I know dat a little alcohol helps dissolve formed calcium urates that may cause kidney stone.though excess may lead to formation of uric acid which in turn precipitates calcium forming the urates.....that is why in life a times,too much of everything is bad.
Re: 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by Onyenna(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm definitely guilty of № 2. . I find it difficult to finish a sachet of pure water! . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? / Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.