Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus (8683 Views)

How Can I Use My Avast Antivirus Software For Life? / Avast Antivirus Does Not Allow Applications To Run! / How Do I Uninstall Avast Antivirus? Its Proving Difficult. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus by omoluabi167: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2013
can someone tell me the procedure for deleting virus in my system and flash drive with avast antivirus
Re: How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus by omoluabi167: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2013
thanks
Re: How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus by TonyMccallum: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2013
Hello Members,

The virus has been moved from it's original location to a location which avast knows (Chest). It means the virus will not be activated again. But it is still in the hard drive and under control of Avast. So you don't have to worry about. If you are still worry about it, You can remove the worm permanently by removing the virus from the chest. Here are some steps for deleting virus by using Avast antivirus.

1. Start Avast and click over virus chest option from tools menu.
2. In the left side you can see categories starting from Infected files to All chest files.
3. Select "Infected Files" then you can see all the infected files.
4. Select the file or files you want and right click on the selected items.
5. From the menu select "Delete".

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

Mac Notebook
Re: How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus by AgiliRon: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Hello Friends,

It means that , the virus has been moved from it's original location to a location which avast knows (Chest). It means the virus will not be activated again. But it is still in the hard drive and under control of Avast. So you don't have to worry about. If you are still worry about it, You can remove the worm permanently by removing the virus from the chest. To do that:
1. Start Avast
2. From the tools menu click on "Virus Chest"
3. In the left side you can see categories starting from "Infected files" to "All chest files"
4. Select "Infected Files" then you can see all the infected files
5. Select the file or files you want and right click on the selected items.
6. From the menu select "Delete"

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

(1) (Reply)

Your Mtn Browsing Experience / Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network / Virus Problem W32/rontokbro.gen@mm. I Really Need Some Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.