Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145321 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2013
Let all newly appointed INEC Staffs make discussion here about the job, role, posting, duties, salary and other issues

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Pls did anyone know about the main roles of the ARO are we to register pple now or oversee it
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
bisman001: Pls did anyone know about the main roles of the ARO are we to register pple now or oversee it
BASED ON THE PUCH OF 16TH NOV,12 THE ARO J[b]OB DISCRIPTION ARE AS FOLLOWS[/b]
1General Data Management in respect of given Registration Area.
2.Maintains the Record of Registered Voters in each of the Polling Units of the Registration Area
3.Compiles an Update of Register/Records of voters in the Polling Unit of the Registration Are with respects to deaths,change of Residence/Polling Unit,etc
4.Identifies the precise locations of each Polling Unit and Collation Center in the Registration Area.
5.Issues permanent/temporary/Duplicate cards to voters as approved
6.Manage the RAC during Electoral Exercises.
7.Monitoring Activities and any other assignment.
I dont have idea of Salary and others

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls what is documentatn all about?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Submission of the acceptance letter is part of the documentation. I also learnt that there will be inuguration in the next two weeks wen posting letter will be given to us
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by lakesideprince: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let's wait and see till monday.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
I heard we ar to go wit our originals for verificatn, dont know how true dat is sha

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Aniumah: I heard we ar to go wit our originals for verificatn, dont know how true dat is sha

Don`t find any true,it is true. No employer can employ you without checking you original certificates.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2013
Verification or no verification, any time we are been call to come to abj for one tin or the other, we should all go with all our credentials ans passports. Do anyone know better about there pay for level 8 and 7
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by lakesideprince: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yes,we should know how much they are paying us. Any idea?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
lakesideprince: Yes,we should know how much they are paying us. Any idea?
GL8 150k GL7 120k
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
My guy, are you serious about 150k GL8! Someone told me it will be around 84k. Who is missing it here?

Again, any idea when and where we will be going for documentation? I really need to know.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2013
hello y'all congrats to us all; pls i need to knw what next; cos we were told the nxt tin is training and i dnt knw when has anyone been contacted yet; and as for the salary i heard it has been increased so lets hope for the best
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
my_roseflowers: hello y'all congrats to us all; pls i need to knw what next; cos we were told the nxt tin is training and i dnt knw when has anyone been contacted yet; and as for the salary i heard it has been increased so lets hope for the best
plz are we still goin2 wait4 inec to contacted us again!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Who has gone to the state Hq lets have ur feed back
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AbdulWaziri: 5:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Hi successful nairalanders!
I collected my appointment letter in Sokoto and was asked to report to my state headquarters (Kebbi)which I did yesterday and the REC congratulated us all and gave us our posting letters to our various places of duty and asked us to only report to our EO and submit the posting letter to him after which we can travel home and wait for the date of the induction in Abuja , which would be communicated to us when due.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2013
I was at abuja headqtrs yesterday frm uyo for documentatn, but i was told there was wont be need 4 dat since we ve written acceptance letter in uyo. We were askd to wait 4 msg to inform us about induction, but no postin has been given yet.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2013
@abdul waziri.....did they post u to ur choice locatn or outside what u filld in ur applcatn?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2013
@ abdul waziri, where did they post you to and hw come you were given posting letter; i was in benin for the same purpose and all that was given to me was the offer letter; they told us they ll get back to us for our posting and induction/training date, please shed more light; thanks.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Insider told me that this recruiting exercise is STRICTLY based on AGE, if you are above 30 years no way! But i don`t understand our government again, age is not a disease for cry and loud when government is discriminating age what do they want company to do.Everything in Nigeria is upside down,now somebody that passes the so called test and his age is 37/38 years will not be considered, what does age have to do with employment.....very soon people will start fudging their age, where are we going in Nigeria if you want to employ,employ on merit not AGE. I Have said my own oooooooo !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2013
@raphaelk....my thoughts exactly! Why shld age be a barrier? After years of searchin 4 job, one finaly gets the job and they now use age to hinder the person. Because of this people are slicing their ages just to fit in, na wa o. But the maximum age for this recruitment is 35 not 30.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2013
Aniumah: @raphaelk....my thoughts exactly! Why shld age be a barrier? After years of searchin 4 job, one finaly gets the job and they now use age to hinder the person. Because of this people are slicing their ages just to fit in, na wa o. But the maximum age for this recruitment is 35 not 30.
This issue has to be addressed officially because of future occurrence, why 35 years ? once you are a Nigerian they should not use age to judge, i have a friend because of his age, he is 37 years they did`t call him. It is not his fault now, ASU Strike makes him stays long on University campus, i`m still saying it, using age by Federal Recruitment exercise is absolutely wrong,age should not be used for screening.Everybody knows that if you plan to spend 4 or 5 years in the university in Nigeria you may end up spending 7 or 8 years.....a company i`m working now they don`t use age for recruiting what they are after is what you can deliver , not age for God` sake, provided age is not used in political office why age in recruiting. Guys wake up this our government is cheating us
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by makusvee: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls is anyone sure about how much dey pay? We've been hearing different things.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
makusvee: Pls is anyone sure about how much dey pay? We've been hearing different things.
What do you hear ? wait for your letter now,if the salary is small then you reject it......don`t be too much anxious unnecessarily
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
@macusvee, u don't need to insult anybody here, this kind of question were the reason this pages was created, so if u don't have answer to any question here just don't reply pls. I was at abj yesterday,one the officers at HR said we will be contacted for induction and other process, noting like posting letter yet oo. I also learnt that the posting will be done at abj not at state level. About salary, i heard that is going to be L8 = 80k+ and L7 = 70k+. If anyone know better pls gist us here

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AbdulWaziri: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Aniumah: @abdul waziri.....did they post u to ur choice locatn or outside what u filld in ur applcatn?

I was actually posted to my local government of origin, as they ealier stated to report to the Electoral officer
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AbdulWaziri: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
my_roseflowers: @ abdul waziri, where did they post you to and hw come you were given posting letter; i was in benin for the same purpose and all that was given to me was the offer letter; they told us they ll get back to us for our posting and induction/training date, please shed more light; thanks.

The Inec headquarters Birnin kebbi used the list of newly recruited staff(we) as posting letter, on which the REC addresses to the EO of your local government for acceptance after which ur EO would accept you and ask u to go and return after the induction training in Abuja.
Besides we did documentation in respect to bank account nos. For submission to abuja HQ and even opened accounts with pension Administrators cos our resident electoral commisssioner said our 28 days allowance might be ready before we are called for the training. Even the inec H.R told us the same the day we collcted our offer in sokoto
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2013
Fellow fresh civil servants, congrats on this! But the battle is not over on till it is 'over'. We should all put this employment in God's hands as there had been numerous employments that have faced one challenge or the other.

Take a minute to pray about it.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2013
Abdul Waziri:

The Inec headquarters Birnin kebbi used the list of newly recruited staff(we) as posting letter, on which the REC addresses to the EO of your local government for acceptance after which ur EO would accept you and ask u to go and return after the induction training in Abuja.
Besides we did documentation in respect to bank account nos. For submission to abuja HQ and even opened accounts with pension Administrators cos our resident electoral commisssioner said our 28 days allowance might be ready before we are called for the training. Even the inec H.R told us the same the day we collcted our offer in sokoto

My brother please explain these abbreviations to us. You know we are fresh fishes! Hahahahahah
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by raphaelk: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2013
Abusitamuno:

My brother please explain these abbreviations to us. You know we are fresh fishes! Hahahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin google it

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2013
that is very good to hear; all they need to do now is cal us up for training for the 28days. as for the posting i pray that the good lord will take us all to where we will be favoured mightily in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abusitamuno: Fellow fresh civil servants, congrats on this! But the battle is not over untill it is 'over'. We should all put this employment in God's hands as there had been numerous employments that have faced one challenge or the other.

That a munite to pray about it.
MEANING ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.