Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times (1528 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Davico(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wat will b ur next line of action if u ur girl told you she has aborted many times before falling in love with u? Respond sensibly
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by sistajay(f): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Educate her more about birth control. Emphasize as much as you can that abortion is Not a method for birth control.
Pleeze do not be judgmental she needs help.

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by omega25red(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Davico: Wat will b ur next line of action if u ur girl told you she has aborted many times before falling in love with u? Respond sensibly
I think what would be more F'ed up is if you get her pregnant and you are not ready to settle down and she refuses to get the abortion.

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
if i b guy, i go test drive d abuna whilst dating to see if Kasali d abe bridge doctor no shift d gal womb.if i score, we go marry. shebi na she and God get gbege? if she go hell fire, na her cross.
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
as a reasonable naija man i go cut off the relationship
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Davico(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
sista-jay:
Educate her more about birth control. Emphasize as much as you can that abortion is Not a method for birth control.
Will u advice the guy to continue with d relationship?
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
omega25red: I think what would be more F'ed up is if you get her pregnant and you are not ready to settle down and she refuses to get the abortion.
Dat will be a classic drama.

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Many times or one time, I quit...
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by seunfly: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
For her to have been pregnant many times say something about her.
For her to have aborted many time show who she is. Once may be ignorance, twice may be mistake, many time is an habit. Sorry can't roll with some one with that kind of habit, show me ur friend and i will tell you who u are. I will run away immediatly.
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
For her to av told me herself means she is worried and has repented from doing so. As for me, I will take her to d hospital and test her if she can be pregnant again and if d result yields positive den I will take her and advise her not to indulge in dat act again, come wat may.

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by KINGwax(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
sista-jay:
u need help
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by sistajay(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Davico:
Will u advice the guy to continue with d relationship?

Sadly I can't advice the guy on what to do, its his decision to make and that will depend on how he feels about her.
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Davico(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
seunfly: For her to have been pregnant many times say something about her.
For her to have aborted many time show who she is. Once may be ignorance, twice may be mistake, many time is an habit. Sorry can't roll with some one with that kind of habit, show me ur friend and i will tell you who u are. I will run away immediatly.
But she swore she has changed
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by topsco(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Huh! Yoruba proverb take am say,'Ko si bi a se se ebolo ko ma ru gbe'...'ko si bi o se toju elede to,o si ma lo inu erofo'.
This tin is now her habit,telling doesnt mean she has changed.
Truely 4 me,i cant continue with such suicidal relationship.
...Ma ya wa Onitemi si iwaju...
...Mi ole wa fi ina sori orule su...i cant sleep with fire under my bed.
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by elo500: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
All of una de talk, yet if she don born una go say "I can't marry a girl dat already has a child" o angry

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by 190theclown: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na 2begin celebrate na
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by greedie1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
Na 2begin celebrate na

celebrate wat? dat u wont ve to marry her?
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
i will come to nairaland and post it to show how indecisive a man i am

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by ska8erboi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
For her to have aborted many times proves she is not responsible enuff. I cant continue with such a lady. I cant
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by mrkels(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
I met last gf in the university two days after she had an abortoin. I met her crying in a church and I started consoling her and encouraging her. She never told me what happened. We parted ways and saw each other later and we continued from there, we started dating and she told me about the abortion, That night was the night I knew I would leave her, two months later I graduated and that was just how our relationship slowly and gradually fell apart until it finally ended.
Its better if a girl doesn't tell me that, because if she does, that ll just be the end of us.
I really don't like the abortion idea and can never force my girl to do one.
Think about it, if yo mama aborted you when she was pregnant with you would you be here having sex and planing to abort another innocent child?

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by initiate: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2013
what is you are the one who gets her pregnant repeatedly and ask her to abort? you know many women are so stupid that they do it repeatedly to their own detrimetnt instead of ending the relationship
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by nobniger: 4:45am On Jan 20, 2013
How well do you know her?

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by 190theclown: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2013
gree-die:

celebrate wat? dat u wont ve to marry her?

Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2013
What if she discovers he left a child everywhere he went and he is not maintaining any of them...what should be done then
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Davico(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: What if she discovers he left a child everywhere he went and he is not maintaining any of them...what should be done then
Lets respond to dat as well
Re: What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times by Davico(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks]What if she discovers he left a child everywhere he went and he is not maintaining any of them...what should be done then [/quotes
Hmm

In Love With A Local Girl! / Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups / The End..