Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# (3454 Views)

Guess The Author Or The Book / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / The Book Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by kanechimex(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
so,i thought to start this thread since nobody had.the books to be discussed are Brand Of Cain by larry sun,Divided Emotions by Lola,Tamisho by Virgo.more books kan be introduced.
BTW,if there's a similar thread,this one can be deleted
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
kanechimex: so,i thought to start this thread since nobody had.the books to be discussed are Brand Of Cain by larry sun,Divided Emotions by Lola,Tamisho by Virgo.more books kan be introduced.
D-Deola opened 2 threads excluding this one so I guess there won't be need for it to be deleted
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by kanechimex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
HBG,noted.but where are the people that are suppose to discuss nah?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
kanechimex: HBG,noted.but where are the people that are suppose to discuss nah?
u know NL members, they only join the party when the Dj plays the latest song
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
kanechimex: so,i thought to start this thread since nobody had.the books to be discussed are Brand Of Cain by larry sun,Divided Emotions by Lola,Tamisho by Virgo.more books kan be introduced.

Hi there,guess i should thank you for opening this thread,i was thinking the original book discussion club could serve as the thread for nairaland novels but seeing this one, guess it's better to be specific with the names,that way people can easily join the ones they want.

This means you are automatically the coordinator of this club sir.Happy discussion.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Okay, I'm in (since Deola has approved of it). OP, you may post the links of those books you've listed for member to easily find them. Thanks.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by kanechimex(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Larry,I'm using mobile and i dont knw how to post links.since you are in,you might help me do that.Btw Larry,update the sequel
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2013
kanechimex: Larry,I'm using mobile and i dont knw how to post links.since you are in,you might help me do that.Btw Larry,update the sequel
wat kinda mobile u using? M on mobile too
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by ortopazz(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
so what of the books, larri saw ya name up there, u own ur copyright or wateva that means, I guess!

Am in sha
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
According to the OP's list:
1. The Brand Of Cain by Larry Sun
https://www.nairaland.com/1083003/brand-cain-complete-novel
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wen do we start kick?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Virgo has deleted her book from her thread, so we're left with either Larry Sun or Omolola1.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Virgo has deleted her book from her thread, so we're left with either Larry Sun or Omolola1.
we voting for a book to start with?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Wen do we start kick?
As soon as the Captain gives the go-ahead.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we voting for a book to start with?
I think we'll read one before another.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I think we'll read one before another.
ok
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ok
Other books can likewise be introduced. I'd like to put African Nerd by Redmosquito in place of Tamisho by Virgo.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Other books can likewise be introduced. I'd like to put African Nerd by Redmosquito in place of Tamisho by Virgo.
[s]No ways...

Haven't wrapped ma head around African Nerd.

Not that I don't like it[/s] Can we shop for other books? But then its fine y not?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by kanechimex(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
HBG,i'm using a Nokia C5.Larry,thanks.I'm thinkin we should start with yours.African Nerd can be put in place of Tamisho.If 5 other people agree,we start with the brand of cain
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
kanechimex: HBG,i'm using a Nokia C5.Larry,thanks.I'm thinkin we should start with yours.African Nerd can be put in place of Tamisho.If 5 other people agree,we start with the brand of cain
I will be on swing then
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by LarrySun(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: [s]No ways...

Not that I don't like it[/s] Can we shop for other books? But then its fine y not?
Yes, we can shop for other books. Mynd also wrote a book, didn't he?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Yes, we can shop for other books. Mynd also wrote a book, didn't he?
yea he did
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by megareal: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Im in. I support that we start with The Brand of Cain by Larry-Sun. Currently reading it. Also Red Mosquito's African Nerd should replace Tamsho's.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by megareal: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fellow members, as is necessary with most things human, I think we should have some rules governing this thread.
1. Paramount should be the appropriate usage of English. (tenses, etc.)
2. Abbreviations. (full words with correct spellings should be encouraged).
Op, the above are just suggestions. Others can be added.
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by Redmosquito(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: [s]No ways...

Damn! undecided
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
Damn! undecided

Don't take ur sis serious, but dude where have u been?
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by Redmosquito(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Don't take ur sis serious, but dude where have u been?
Like d phoenix, I had to be reborn or something like dat? grin grin grin
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
Like d phoenix, I had to be reborn or something like dat? grin grin grin
I guess I hv to accomodate it
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by Redmosquito(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I guess I hv to accomodate it
How av u been in my absence? grin grin grin
Re: The Book Discussion Club#nairaland# by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Redmosquito:
How av u been in my absence? grin grin grin
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna / MY Sorrow(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.