Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Do Girls Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want? (4526 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Want? by Bilspop(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2005
In the world of experience, i want everyone to speak. I want everyone to speak in the spirit of fareness. What do you girls really want in a guy? What are the qualities you look for to say "Yes" to the guy? Money? Handsome? What else?

Just share your prerequisites with me. I wish to know more of girls before proceeding with a relationship. Thanks
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Chigszy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2005
wow well if that is the question that you are going to ask well you will get different answers because we all have our different preferencies
i for one am looking for a guy that will respect me and my choice and my mind and way of thinking. he also should have a mind of his own, of course he has got to look good, built okies more like well toned and defined muscles, good teeth smart as in he knows what he wants and he can hold intelligent conversation,tall, someone that knows when to have fun and knows when to be serious too. someone that has his priorities straight.... i could go on

anyway my point is we ladies are going to give you a whole list of preferencies but you can not decide based on what we give you there is no one right answer to your question. so you have just got to read them and you be the best judge of them.

one other question how old are you? because you said "I wish to know more of girls before proceeding with a relationship"
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Remedy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: What Do Girls Want? by twinkledew(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2005
lol. i do not like to be lied to. remedy u r wrong.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Remedy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: What Do Girls Want? by nike4luv(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2005
i understand that girls have different wants in men
i want a man that is cute, funny , fun to be with and care bt my feelings, also romantic and has a cute sex appeal
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Naijalife(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2005
Most girls want lies instead of the truth. = this statement is so wrong. they could want flattery but NO girl will really want you to lie to them. ever. cuz if dem catch you na yawa oh
Girls love attention. - why not. the reverse is the case most times. some men equally want the attention of their babe. yes girls crave attention but no excessive attention oh. dat na stalking. [ /color]

They like being adored. [color=red] just like guys. who wouldn't like being adored. men like adoration too. women like to be treated right and with respect

Like receiving small gifts from you.my brother if you non get, she non go kill you abeg. it doesn't have to be a gift. the littlest of things could thrill her. like showing up unannouced and calling her just cuz u wanted to say hi. little fun things as opposed to gifts will rock a girl's world
Want the 'I Love you' word.in this day and age. not necessarily. just be there for her as much as she is there for you. love don't come inside most times. and you don't have to say it when u don't mean it. it becomes excessive. say it only once in a while. i repeat. once in a while and most definately outside the bedroom ohhhhh
Want a guy that is handsome.so not true. these days. a ugly guy(no one is ugly sha) comes with more package. can cook and treat his woman right as opposed to stuck up cuter guys. so a girl will want you more if you respect and listen to her more than a guy who talks about his cute face
Like a well shaped guy.
Want a capable guy in terms of sex.who wouldn't but not necessarily. you can both learn your way thru pleasing each other. some women like to know their men were pleased by what he wanted and viseversa. say kissing your neck.. if you both find that pleasurable, you can suggest it and it will be all the better if you learned your way thru pleasing each other
girls Like a smart guy.well true. if he is dumb and adores the helloutta her, she will love him too. there is a saying that FOR EVERY FOOL THERE IS A WOMAN THAT LOVES HIM TOO. so sometimes you can be smart and attract the worst breed of women and yet still attract better women but in life/love, smartness sometimes don't count. monkey non fine but person love am. well everyone for their own. some love them dumb, some love them smart.

my two cents

what a woman really wants is treat her as you would treat your mom and sisters
really it's that simple
respect
Re: What Do Girls Want? by mosiate(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2005
Remedy:

Bilspop: check this out -

Most girls want lies instead of the truth.
Girls love attention.
They like being adored.
Like receiving small gifts from you.
Want the 'I Love you' word.
Want a guy that is handsome.
Like a well shaped guy.
Want a capable guy in terms of sex.
girls Like a smart guy.

Well that is what I have been giving to my girl and she is been dying over me.
My advice for you - try the tips above.

if i want to grade you based on what you post,i'ill give you 7/10, u must be a player for knowing all this.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2005
they want to be treated like a lady i guess
Re: What Do Girls Want? by smartsoft(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2005
Well i do agree with naijalife.. and also gurls lyke guys who calls gv them calls.. each tyme and caring.. me 4 one.. i lyke calling my gurl every 30mins .. imagine calling her at middle of the night 1am.. calling her in d afternoon.. Yeah i could remember a day we had a chat.. and she left b4 me.. and within 20mins after she left.. had to call her and 2 know if she has gotten home safely.. she said " Uche Thanks for Caring.. hehehe" and also they lyke truth and not lies.. most of them might lyke lies.. but heheheh 4get checkout the relationship doesn't last.. but i and my gurl are open to our self.. we shares same ideas togethers.. tells me what is bodering her mind. and we tackle it together.. i guess ain't saying off point here... anyway gurls lykes guy who is caring, loving, and in tymes of needs and they get to see u there.. no matter how u bi.. 4get if u are caring and very dare notting can change it.. You just have to be your realself. and always tell dem the truth.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by twinkledew(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2005
there is a saying that the truth hurts. this is not for gurls alone it goes for both male and female.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2005
Girls want what a "normal" person would want from the opposite/same sex.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Latoya(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2005
gals want guys that will like them for who they are and not becos they r pretty,have nice rounded boobs,nice luscious lips or r curvy,or know how to talk or something.u shuld like them for their hearts and not physical.I appreciate guys that look deep and far from physical attractions.Despite it matters,but wiv time u shuld appreciate minds and not Body.
gals appreciate guys that tell them d truth and not lies.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by nike4luv(f): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2005
tell it to em gurl!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by WesleyanA(f): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2005
smart guys.hehe
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Bilspop(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2005
I'm still getting you all. Girls sha (anyway). I can see that each girl is different.

For your question, Chigszy, I'm 20. Or is it not proper to have a girl at this age? I've not got time for girls b4 but i think i'm ready
Re: What Do Girls Want? by hopy2005(f): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2005
They want some one who can keep them comfortable, that's the guy after their heartooo.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by shockreaction(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2005
I honestly have no idea what girls want. When they say something, they mean something else... It's confusing. They're just wonderful mysterious people and I end up liking them... Feh!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Chigszy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2005
@shockreaction trust me i thought that women were hard to understand and i am a woman but i have discovered that men are even harder to figure out. i mean the things you guys do or think about i am WTF.....

but i will agree women do not know how to b direct but that is the fun part.. playing the incomplete word/meaning game.

personally i prefare people that are direct just say wht d hell you want n lets get on wif it do not waste my FU$%ing time...
Re: What Do Girls Want? by laideo(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2005
its long but worth reading..if u really want to know what we want.

to be appreciated smiley

1) We want a man that's protective. But only when we want to be protected. Usually when we ask. Mostly when we don't. Don't try to fight every guy that makes a rude comment or insults us. We can usually stick up for ourselves and fight our own battles. If things get out of hand we'll ask for back-up.

2) Sex doesn't have to be a marathon affair. We get sore after a while and while you are trying to hold back from coming, we are wishing you would just climax already. Listen to what our bodies are saying and go with it. We don't have the stop watch out.

3) We want men to take us out on "real" dates. We want to be asked a few days ahead of time. We want the evening planned with activities we'd enjoy.. We want you to pay for dinner. We'll offer to pay. Don't jump on the offer before the words have finished coming out of our mouths. However, if we insist - offer to split costs. If we ask you out, we expect and plan to pay. Of course we also expect you to try to pick up the check. We may not let you. Think of it as a test.

4) not looking for input or advice from you. That's what girlfriends are for. We just want you to listen. You need to pay attention though. If we do ask a question or for advice you need to have been following along. "What did you say" is not an optional response from you at this time. When you do answer - don't be logical. When we complain we really hate logic. Just sympathize and agree. Or say nothing at all. It's the safest bet.

5) We want our men to be men. We're turned off by the overly macho-man without a brain. We're turned off by the overly sensitive guy that cries at movies. Real men don't shed tears. At least not in front of us. I know we want you to have feelings and be emotional. Just not around us. Unless there's a really good reason. The reason must include a funeral.

6) We want our men to know manly things. You should be able to at least change the oil in a car and do simple household repairs. We may take pride in knowing how to do these things ourselves. If we do - don't act surprised, act impressed. We like knowing manly things too. Either because we're genuinely interested or because it makes it easier to talk to you.

7. We want men that are honest and dependable. We want to be able to count on you. Don’t make plans to go out with us if you know you’re going to cancel. Don’t tell us what you think we want to hear instead of the truth. Yes - me may get angry at some things that you say or do. Yes, our feelings may be hurt that you had already made plans with the guys on Saturday night instead of leaving it open for us. Along with dependability is courtesy. If you’re running late - call and let us know, realistically, how late you’ll be. Don’t say you’ll be there in 5 minutes when you know it will be more like an hour. This is not so that we can “check up” on you. We’re not making you accountable for every minute not spent with us. We are natural worriers. It’s just the polite thing to do.
Honesty is a given. Don’t lie, exaggerate, tell half truths, etc. We want to be able to believe in you and what you tell us. Again - don’t tell us what you think we want to hear. Especially when it comes to us and our relationship. Honesty really is the best policy.

8. For a guy to be faithful. It is okay to look and to even admire other women, just don't touch their merchandise. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you wouldn't want us to mess around with another guy, don't mess around with other women (or men if you are so inclined)

there u have it.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vexxy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2005
Laide O, you are so right.....especially on number 2!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by terry(m): 2:44am On Aug 18, 2005
lets be real , they gurls want the money
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vexxy(f): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2005
Not all women just want money. There are also guys who can fall into that territory as well! wink

I really want to be understood and respected.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by terry(m): 3:31am On Aug 18, 2005
no hard feelings, i do respect your opinion, but you see, i said that because thats what i believe its your duty to oppose and change my views. i really respect your opinion.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vexxy(f): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2005
Terry,

I'm sorry, I must have made that confusing. What I meant was, as a woman, some of the things I want is to be understood and respected by men.

You know we're cool and you've never done anything to make me feel otherwise towards you grin
Re: What Do Girls Want? by terry(m): 3:42am On Aug 18, 2005
you made me thinking for a moment. Thats aight though
Re: What Do Girls Want? by queen2(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2005
What i want or need from a guy is Love and affection, he must be handsome, tall, goodlooking, God fearing, and must be romantic cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Greatpeter(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2005
If you want money then I'm not a good choice for you.
If you need a handsome guy, I'm far from that
If you need a tall guy, I'll disappoint you
But If you need a romantic, caring, loving and God fearing guy then I'm your perfect match grin tongue
Re: What Do Girls Want? by WesleyanA(f): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2005
that's very poetic greatpeter smiley ...
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Greatpeter(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2005
Everything about me is romantically poetic, and poetically romantic grin

Re: What Do Girls Want? by hotangel2(f): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2005
hmm hmm. smiley
Re: What Do Girls Want? by icingbaby(f): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2005
I want a guy that don't talk too much
not hairy
know how to dress
have goals in life
love his mom
friendly but not too friendly
nice breath
nice feet
smell good
5'9 to 6'5 tall
nice smile
good personality's
like to have fun
good dancer
and shy but not too shy
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend / Lol! Power Of Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.