Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful (27265 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful / Definition Of A Youth/who Is A Youth In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by sisqology(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
10 comandments for a youth to be successful
1. Do not depend on ur parents' wealth. Someone may come tomoro to dupe you and you will lose everything. Learn to do things on ur own.
2. God has given everyone a talent. Pray about urs, discover it, and work on it. Then it will work out for u.
3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet, facebook while others are making money with their talents. Be wise for once, the owner of these things are using us to make money.
4. Its good to appreciate good things, but learn to appreciate it wisely and stop arguing unneccessarily about football and players. When will people argue about you also? Think!
5. Don't feel like a don for sleeping with too many ladies, they won't make ur destiny fufiled as some are filled with badluck.
6. Learn to get a lady close to you to be successful as they say: without a woman,a man cannot be successful.
7. Learn to solve problem on ur own, its a good way of making it in life. Don't copy others, tap little from them and modify it.
8.Stop drinking and smoking too much as it may damage ur life too much. Do it socially.
9. Learn to have a good heart, help people around you if you have the power as they'll use their heart to bless you.
10. Think about impossible things, try to make it possible. Bigger people started from somewhere.

Thank you.

Do u need an affordable website? Call 08066843074
pin:228B61FC

81 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by twaintoy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Noted

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by braine(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nice advice.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by sisqology(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Abujafood: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
OK!
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by sulaimon99(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
11. Believe in ALLAH in evritin you do

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Nwogbe: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
ok
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by dangerzone: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
nice one,noted
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by martyns303(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
12. Invest wisely

37 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by madridsta007(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
sisqology: 10 comandments for a youth to be successful
1. Do not depend on ur parents' wealth. Someone may come tomoro to dupe you and you will lose everything. Learn to do things on ur own.
2. God has given everyone a talent. Pray about urs, discover it, and work on it. Then it will work out for u.
3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet, facebook while others are making money with their talents. Be wise for once, the owner of these things are using us to make money.
4. Its good to appreciate good things, but learn to appreciate it wisely and stop arguing unneccessarily about football and players. When will people argue about you also? Think!
5. Don't feel like a don for sleeping with too many ladies, they won't make ur destiny fufiled as some are filled with badluck.
6. Learn to get a lady close to you to be successful as they say: without a woman,a man cannot be successful.
7. Learn to solve problem on ur own, its a good way of making it in life. Don't copy others, tap little from them and modify it.
8.Stop drinking and smoking too much as it may damage ur life too much. Do it socially.
9. Learn to have a good heart, help people around you if you have the power as they'll use their heart to bless you.
10. Think about impossible things, try to make it possible. Bigger people started from somewhere.
Thank you.

I agree with most of these, but disagree with Number 6.

Most ladies will turn out to be a distraction. So to be safe, stay away from them till you feel you have attained that height of being successful that permits some relaxation. Then use the time of relaxation to search for a lady to complement and help you, one who believes in your dreams and vision. Jumping into an emotional entanglement with a lady while trying to focus on being successful, will eventually result in a fatal distraction for the young man.

57 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Ademolag(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
That number three hits me like a bullet

3 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by expensive007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
True talk! Sleep less & make research more. Those successful businessmen are always researchin to advance their works. If u can do this, beyond d sky is ur limit. And always make strive to b an expert in ur field.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by yorke1: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Funny enough lots of people saying True talk, nice one, noted, OK, Nice advice etc. would do the opposite.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by bestower: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
I never knew some nairalanders get brain like this,good thinking,good message.Bravo to the poster.love it.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Haybayray: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Point number 3 is thought-provoking! Most youths are fixated with pinging, tweeting inter alia... Only very few wise ones like me make money online. May God help una

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by 1forall: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
I no gree number 6 oh

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by WilliamCee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice one, i like this!
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by fittty(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
#word
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by kheart(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
I disagree wit 1-5
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Donfaray(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fact !
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Abstain from having girl/boy friends until you achieve your goal.try to be a teetotaller i.e desist from drinking alcohol remember charles darwin word saying, when America monkey take brandy and become drunk i.e inebriated, it will not come closer to it again which means that its more wiser than some people.
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Jazzgreen(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
11. dnt jst sit dr hiding posts and bannin people,u'll neva make it in life. Try creating ur own site. Ur jst bannin peopl in some1's site,try to be wise . Nothin do us, afterall, NAIRALAND is owned by OLUWASEUN OSEWA cool . MyClownTUNJI dnt ban me yet

39 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Frankest: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
yorke1: Funny enough lots of people saying True talk, nice one, noted, OK, Nice advice etc. would do the opposite.
Including you!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by shamama: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
I'm on it
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by nlofficial(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Messilo: Abstain from having girl/boy friends until you achieve your goal.try to be a teetotaller i.e desist from drinking alcohol remember charles darwin word saying, when America monkey take brandy and become drunk i.e inebriated, it will not come closer to it again which means that its more wiser than some people.

When you give such advice please kindly proffer solution or give alternative to it. Like mastur.bating, etc.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Frankest: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Haybayray: Point number 3 is thought-provoking! Most youths are fixated with pinging, tweeting inter alia... Only very few wise ones like me make money online. May God help una
4 ur mind.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by LagosBoi2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=madridsta007]

I agree with most of these, but disagree with Number 6.

Most ladies will turn out to be a distraction. So to be safe, stay away
from them till you feel you have attained that height of being
successful that permits some relaxation. Then use the time of relaxation
to search for a lady to complement and help you, one who believes in
your dreams and vision.[/quote]

you've not met a good lady that will support you in all ways. There are women that will advise you and put your attention to what you can't even imagine it will make you prosper, not talking about those empty type of girls but you are right to a certain extent because the time you spend looking for her can be spent on making you grow.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by djeezy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice piece.
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by abrahym(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
i need to work more on number 7
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
nl.official:

When you give such advice please kindly proffer solution or give alternative to it. Like mastur.bating, etc. I mean will should be more hard working and desist from gadding about.
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
i have just bookmarked this page!!!! i am gonna photocopy it and paste it on the ceiling!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.