Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu (13157 Views)

Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / 3 Bedroom Flat For Immediate Sale At Government Housing Estate, Iba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by frontview(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
Please guys, did anybody in the house have any information to share about Lagos state government housing units for sale in Ikorodu area, like 2-3 bedroom bungalow and the price.
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
There are no government housings for sale now in ikorodu. What the government has now are lands. In alternative there are some estates that the goverment has sold in the past that beneficiaries are re-selling. The houses are 2 bedroom which yiu can modify to get about 3 bedroom and they are sold for 3.5million at the least. for further information call 23417348083 or mail segg & partners to seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by ndelta1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2008
boye/larry:

There are no government housings for sale now in ikorodu. What the government has now are lands. In alternative there are some estates that the goverment has sold in the past that beneficiaries are re-selling. The houses are 2 bedroom which yiu can modify to get about 3 bedroom and they are sold for 3.5million at the least. for further information call 23417348083 or mail segg & partners to seggs.partners@yahoo.com

thats cheep, 2-3m a house in lag
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by frontview(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
Thanks Boyle\Larry for your informations, am intrested in the resale housing and I will contact you soon. smiley
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2008
n delta,

Believe it or not, there are. If you want to confirm you can contact me or come to ikorodu for inspection and make your findings within the estate. A client just came today for inspection and they settling for 2 units of 3 bedroom
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by chitown(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2008
please does anyone knows if lagos state governtment is selling any land in some areas of the state?
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2008
There are government land being sold now at about 2 different location in ikorodu and the price goes for about 500k approximately; 250k for the land, 150k for processing fee, commision and contigencies. You can call me on 23417348083 to know the details.
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by oyewole123: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hello boye/larry,
Where exactly are the government lands for sale in ikorodu because am interested ? Are they located in the bush far away from social amenities or in a developed area ?
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by popsi: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pls have you got an idea how much the 2-3 bedroom that are sold for 3.5 how much does/would it rent for.

Thx
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2008
@Oyewole 123- The land are located inside the tinubu estate opposite keme balogun secondary school along ibeshe road. The area is developed and there is electricity and water. There is also already built bungalows of 2 bedrooms which you can modify to have 3 bedroom and they are sold for 2.7million

@ popsi
The rent in this estate ranges between 120k-150k for a 2 bedroom, while the 3 bed ranges between 200k and 250k. I just sold one for a client on wednesday which she's renovating to let out at 250k per annum
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by oyewole123: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
Hello boye/larry, how much is the rent per annum on this bungalow ? How old are these properties ?
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
@oyewole123,

The prices i gave above are for the rent per annum. The tinubu estate was done in 2005 while the tos benson was constructed in 1998.
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by gooro: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
I am very interested in these properties, any advice for mortgages etc. Also any pictures?
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by oyewole123: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2008
hello boye/larry, am really interested in the property, could pls send me the picture to my e-mail if possible all views- drjames98@yahoo.co.uk
Looking forward to view d pics
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2008
@ Boye/Larry

Kindly brief me on the govt land at ikorodu. I wouldn't mind the pictures either. What are the papers on the land.

I will also appreciate it if you could give an idea of the cost of land in very good estates in ikorodu.

My email is kadewunmi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu by ifrank(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
Please can someone assist me with current info on these Estate purchase. I have tried this number 23417348083 several times but no response

(1) (Reply)

Sliding Window Or Casement Window " Please Advise " / FG And Cement Producers Agree To Set Cement Prices At ₦‎7,000 To ₦‎8,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.