Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (44646 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by LeJeun3: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Forgive them for they know not what they do!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2013
lacasa:

Rather be immature than inept undecided

i think i кnoω jesus, he is a prophet of God, son to maryam, persecuted by the disbelievers like Muhammed, was alighted to the heavens to return during the Twilight years of earth (as a Muslim) cool

And disown Christians who resorted to worshipping him instead of God Almighty.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani:

And disown Christians who resorted to worshipping him instead of God Almighty.

Exactly.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 1:13am On Jan 18, 2013
edoreedore:
Olodo, so azazi n yakowa na GOD for your side. U r just a trouble maker, dont justify nonsence

Hypocrite, and you sabi quote "And judge not..." Is that not your bible's teaching which you discarded and abandoned due to your hypocrisy and hate for Muslims?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by koruji(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Are you a fool or that massive tunnel vision is keeping your from seeing even what you are saying against your beloved religion?
How else does one explain your comparison of two dead men, and their power to fight for themselves, to Almighty Allah?
By your own words you reveal the blackness of your heart.
Blasphemy!!!

aurenflani: All I see here is jungle justice due to hatred against Islam and Muslims. If a man made an allegation for which you do not agree, why not investigate first. By the way aren't the pentacostal wannabe rich hypocrites? Do I need to remind you of your claims that Muslims must not fight for Allah, that He will fight for Himself?

Why are you now fighting for azazi and yakowa if you are not bunch of hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Oh LORD hav mercy! Nairaland hs turnd in2 a muslim/christian war. Dnt u guys eva gt tayad of arguin? *ya isheni fa* AM TAYAD!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by BetaThings: 1:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Chongaiman: To mun ji ka. Ka tuna fa, munafuncin dodo yakan ci mai shi. Your father was alleged to have declared that a christian would only rule Nigeria over his dead body - and it came to pass. Sheikh, may your wishes come true.
But Gowon (a Christian) ruled for 9 years in his life time
You guys believe all sorts, no matter how untrue it is
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by talk2me006(m): 5:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Omexonomy: Na wah for nigeria. Though i am a christian but i will bodly declare this man to be among the few muslims that are given islam and nigeria a bad name. All effort should be made to bring him down or else nigeria is going down the drain
CAN president-orijsf do more than that.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by DrEva(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2013
lacasa:

Yea, and the xtians have what??

•no brains AT ALL undecided
When you go to schools even in far north, count the muslim lecturers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim bankers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim almajiri, beggers etc and compare with that of the christians. Just keep counting and comparing, you'll then know that the Difference Is Clear!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Dr Eva: When you go to schools even in far north, count the muslim lecturers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim bankers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim almajiri, beggers etc and compare with that of the christians. Just keep counting and comparing, you'll then know that the Difference Is Clear!

We know the historical reasons for that. We are also counting the prostiitutes .
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2013
harris@nimasa:
If u knw his late father u wount be surprise wit what his saying,His father was the most controversial man in the north,like Osama bin Laden .his late dad was a terrorist and nt a sheckh..i was in Kaduna during the xmas i was surprisd to c every mosque under lock and key..after every prayer,y becos the hausa gov knws there hiding place and he wouldnt want to stain his tenure,but if Yakowa had tried that it would hav led to another crisis,all hausas are Boko haram either they are boko haram,sponsores or sympathisers,make and hausa man the president today boko haram will die down"only a ninja can kill a ninja"

You are clearly a psychiatrist case with paranoia and Munchausen's Syndrome.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by CGKing(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2013
I have said it time and time again. There is an intense effort to Islamize Nigeria. The problem is people just dont see this because they give these ppl too much credit n assume they r sensible. Bokoharam is not just a political tool, it is first a religious device by the Muslims for the Muslims. Do not be deceived when they come up here and act like they r trying to reach out whole heartedly and explain what they call our misconception of their faith. There is nothing as deceitful as they are. They lie so bad they can give the devil a run for his money. Do not be deceived when they attempt to distance themselves from boko haram. They are just relaxing ur nerves and buying time till it's time when they think their agenda is ripe. It's just a matter of time. U cant hide the bullshitt for too long eventually they will manifest their real intentions like this freaking sheik just did. Can u imagine, a whole sheik. This already looks like the beginning of the turn of events.

Ppl it's time to focus. Nigerians are just too tired to accept the real acts. Watch no cleric, whether in the north or west will condemn the rantings of this fool.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2013
Dr Eva: When you go to schools even in far north, count the muslim lecturers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim bankers and compare with that of christians, count the muslim almajiri, beggers etc and compare with that of the christians. Just keep counting and comparing, you'll then know that the Difference Is Clear!
yes the difference is there in terms of bribe taken nd pass u people exams, yes bankers the like of Cecilia and co that have rob Nigerian in day light, believe me i rather die as almajiri nd begger than to be an arm robber which 90% are xristina, shame on you, but Dr or what ever you called your self always compare apple to apple, banana to banana before making such baseless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Yazmin: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2013
I love this forum. Its either muslim vs xtian; hausa vs naija ; igbo vs yoruba; blacks vs whites ; local breed(schooled in naija) vs hybrid(schooled in yankee); singles vs married; idiots vs imbeciles ; lapdogs vs opposition ; retard union vs Tinubu utd ; .....just something special to keep your groove on... Long live nairaland!!!! Bunch of hypocrites.... ;DI

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Coolboi05(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2013
virtuoso01: Sheikh Gumi.

Hmmm....Stepped into the shoes of his late Father.
watch d way u tok u flabbagasted idiot...
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2013
From all the comments,nobody has so far,given a sound evidence to disprove the Sheikh. You guys just make comments like unrefined apes,blinded with the hatred for Islam. Come to think of it,since the death of BH Gen. Azazi,I no hear any bomb explode. I think they are Pastor Ayo nd co are in the process of choosing Azazi's successor.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2013
chosen04:

How can you bring him down without his supporters going on a killing spree as usual?
By assasinating him and alledged that it was an accident
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:

monkey, do i need to fry egg for u b4 u seek for knowledge.
Jews and Roman solders killed Jesus not Christians. ewu
Don't mind him. He doesn't knw that there were no christians during the life time of Jesus.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kinsbestyahoo: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2013
hmm wetin person no go hear?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Southern Kaduna youth should by the statement of this terrorist call Gumi strike the Governor and retake the govt house immediately. I SUPPORT IT!
C dis Lizard!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Enuf of al dis fite, we shld stp makin dis a religious fite cos dis is wat they wat us to c it as. This is a political fite , a top nigeria citizen was said to GEJ "we ar goin to make dis country ungovernable for u if u win dis election" this is wat is happenin rite nw, for d muslims here, i undastnd ur pain, islamic is a religion of peace dat we knw of and hav seen muslims who practice dat, bt trust me if d muslims in d south and east ar been killed like fowls d way xtians in d north ar killed, by nw there wil b no church buildin in north, for d xtians here, i also c ur pain, bt u shld knw dat muslim is nt d problem, just as we cant call millitants xtians we shldnt call d boko harams muslim, lets shw them christianity means love, shw dem love cos we ar love, for dis is nt a war bw muslim an xtian bt a POLITICAL WAR in religious clothin.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by malawi101(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2013
He is a BIG FOOL let's see hw he ends up

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by benson19: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2013
anataala: yes the difference is there in terms of bribe taken nd pass u people exams, yes bankers the like of Cecilia and co that have rob Nigerian in day light, believe me i rather die as almajiri nd begger than to be an arm robber which 90% are xristina, shame on you, but Dr or what ever you called your self always compare apple to apple, banana to banana before making such baseless comments.
am nt surprise at ur post bcus lyin against christianity is alow in ur religion... Oga i dnt knw whr u stay bt if u stay arund south west jes take dis as an assignment and check without bias minds 80percent of south west AGBERO'S and pick pocket ar MUSLIMS go do dis findin urself...

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2013
benson19: am nt surprise at ur post bcus lyin against christianity is alow in ur religion... Oga i dnt knw whr u stay bt if u stay arund south west jes take dis as an assignment and check without bias minds 80percent of south west AGBERO'S and pick pocket ar MUSLIMS go do dis findin urself...
peace!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2013
abdulkayus: Bt was it nt d same Sheik Gumi dat NLanders where praisin one time for speaking agaisnt Boko haram and BH almost even assasinate him. Bt why d hatred now.
Hmmmm, am listenin to d sermon nw although its about 1 hour 30 minutes long. Pls u ppl shld endeavour to listen to it or find someone to translate for u. Dont just believe wat any paper tel u, cos most of our newspaper like twistin news just to sell.
Bt if d man realy make dis statement, i will be disappointed in him.
Don't b disappointed because he may have his facts. If anybody has a prove to show otherwise,he/she is welcome to put it forward.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Pato30(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2013
'Shark' Gumi is a born terrorist. Pls ignore that useless man. If an islamic defination of PEACE is to bomb and kill innocent people the muslims do, then people like gumi really need to grow and learn.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Osgee(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2013
all i cn say z

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by stantob(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2013
NoContract: Wetin man no go hear.
I wonder cool cool cool cool grin
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by prairie(f): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2013
free13: Very silly man.
Very soon the boko haram members on NL will come and defend this ba.stard.
try to be a better follower of christ even in ur speech, there was no need for d word bastard

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by chakula: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

These hausa imams are just animals.

Your Parents are worse that Animal S.t.u.p.id Creator. Why will you Take a broad view and tag them with same name, what a Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.