Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone (1569 Views)

What Are Those Very Important Stuff U Won't Leave Home Without / Help Me! Girls Won't Leave Me Alone / This Guy (married) Won't Leave Me Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
I went 2 visit a friend of mine todae and she was conplaining about her ordeal with one of the teachers in her school.the both of us are currently serving in calabar,and I've been followin this issue since wen she met the guy. this one isn't super story
She moved into the accomodation her ppa provided her exactly one month ago in the barracks.she needed a painter,so,while askin around,she stumbled on dx guy,he looks young tho ,cos I've met him couple of times.little did she kno he s a senior ranking officer and married,nd he doesn't stay in d same barracks as she,he also played dumb.he introduced her to apainter,so in the course of her settling down,he has a car,so,he usually took ha around 2 the places where she would get home appliances and evritin she needs to be settled.as she is new 2 calabar.
After my cds today,I payed her a visit and she told me that she realised the guy is married 3days ago wen she started seein a ring on his finger,(the wife travelled to her village and just came back.that's the explanation for the ring)and she realised that his wyf is ha superior(cos my friend is an assistant classteacher).and he won't stop paying her visits and calling her.
She said on a certain day,even before she realised that the guy is married.he came,she opened d curtain,saw it waz him,and she went back to ha slip.she woke up and stikk met him dere.cos she warned him b4 den 2 stop checkin on her.I waz shocked!!!
4 days ago,b4 she knew d guys wyf,she stumbled upon d ladies and her friends discussin,and d lady waz complaining about not knowin wat her husband always go lookin for in **** barracks.nd she just ignored,little did she know that,d womans husband waz d one d lady waz referrin to.
Now,my friend is saying if the guy doesn't stop disturbin him,she would go and report him 2 his wyf,which is her boss.it that advicable?
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hmm...that'll be a foolish thing to do. I advise she keeps putting the man off & perhaps threaten to tell his wife. But actually reporting the man to her boss,would breed more trouble than she can envisage. The woman might not even believe her and eventually hate her for tryna break her home.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by UncleJJ(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Report him and she'll have a lot of xplaining to do. I suggest she buys a ring and put it on whenever the guy comes, pay one of her cds boyfriends to pose as her fiance.

Case closed.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by healthcons: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
se she don get another job?
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by greedie1(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
uhm.... why did she choose to live in the barrack?
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Rocktation(f): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
It's a good threat that she should put to him. Tell her to tell him this and stop being such a slacker. No degree of skin thickness can weather the iron will of an uncaring lady and prevent her from kicking a man's butt to the curbs..really.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by AZeD1(m): 1:52am On Jan 18, 2013
If you can't write proper English then i wonder how you are going to teach those kids to do so? When you start applying for jobs one of the requirements you would see in most vacancies is the ability to COMMUNICATE. There is no fashion in writing so if you want to write in English, write it well else stick to pidgin.

mZ sleeq: I went 2 visit a friend of mine todae and she was conplaining about her ordeal with one of the teachers in her school.the both of us are currently serving in calabar,and I've been followin this issue since wen she met the guy. this one isn't super story
She moved into the accomodation her ppa provided her exactly one month ago in the barracks.she needed a painter,so,while askin around,she stumbled on dx guy,he looks young tho ,cos I've met him couple of times.little did she kno he s a senior ranking officer and married,nd he doesn't stay in d same barracks as she,he also played dumb.he introduced her to a painter,so in the course of her settling down,he has a car,so,he usually took ha around 2 the places where she would get home appliances and evritin she needs to be settled.as she is new 2 calabar.
After my cds today,I payed her a visit and she told me that she realised the guy is married 3days ago wen she started seein a ring on his finger,(the wife travelled to her village and just came back.that's the explanation for the ring)and she realised that his wyf is ha superior(cos my friend is an assistant classteacher).and he won't stop paying her visits and calling her.
She said on a certain day,even before she realised that the guy is married.he came,she opened d curtain,saw it waz him,and she went back to ha slip.she woke up and stikk met him dere.cos she warned him b4 den 2 stop checkin on her.I waz shocked!!!
4 days ago,b4 she knew d guys wyf,she stumbled upon d ladies and her friends discussin,and d lady waz complaining about not knowin wat her husband always go lookin for in **** barracks.nd she just ignored,little did she know that,d womans husband waz d one d lady waz referrin to.
Now,my friend is saying if the guy doesn't stop disturbin him,she would go and report him 2 his wyf,which is her boss.it that advicable?

5 Likes

Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by ITbomb(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2013
A-ZeD:
If you can't write proper English then i wonder how you are going to teach those kids to do so? When you start applying for jobs one of the requirements you would see in most vacancies is the ability to COMMUNICATE. There is no fashion in writing so if you want to write in English, write it well else stick to pidgin.

I don't understand why someone would prefer waz to was, wife to wyf, is it laziness or plain dumb. I mean , the words are short and like 'was' the same numbers of letters.
And she is teaching.
@OP, you had cross the line.
You omitted the part that he has been spending on you and probably slept with you.
Calabar big guys see corpers as sex object.
My one penny - if you have slept with the guy just threaten to tell the wife and stop all forms of communications and he would go BUT if you have not slept with him after all the caring, you better relocate from Calabar.

3 Likes

Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2013
gree-die:
uhm.... why did she choose to live in the barrack?
She dint chhose to live in the barrack,the accomodation in the barrack is what are PPA provided for her.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2013
ITbomb:
I don't understand why someone would prefer waz to was, wife to wyf, is it laziness or plain dumb. I mean , the words are short and like 'was' the same numbers of letters.
And she is teaching.
You omitted the part that he has been spending on you and probably slept with you.
Calabar big guys see corpers as sex object.
My one penny - if you have slept with the guy just threaten to tell the wife and stop all forms of communications and he would go BUT if you have not slept with him after all the caring, you better relocate from Calabar.
Where u able to read the essay or not??
FYI,ma friend is 4rm a rich family,so she dint colet anytn 4rm him.all he did waz carry her around to d places she needs to buy stuffs needed for her to settle down
PS:I am not a teacher,my friend is the teacher.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Flashaldrin(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2013
ITbomb:
wtf?? Better to abbreviate english words than to make this unforgivable grammatical blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Flashaldrin:
wtf?? Better to abbreviate english words than to make this unforgivable grammatical blunder.
Yea, I waz tinkin d same.
Hop u r hapi
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Now I believed what NYSC Director General said...... 'alot of corps member cannot read nor write'.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by yuzedo: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2013
A-ZeD:
OH BROTHER BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!! Oh God bless you indeed! You beat me to it.... Haba! Is the OP a graduate? I'm sad dammit!

mZ sleeq: Where u able to read the essay or not??
FYI,ma friend is 4rm a rich family,so she dint colet anytn 4rm him.all he did waz carry her around to d places she needs to buy stuffs needed for her to settle down
PS:I am not a teacher,my friend is the teacher.
No be only "where".. "where-wolf" nko? grin
Thank God you are not a/the teacher o! Hope your friend doesn't have such awful writing skills! undecided
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na all of una sabi ooo.nairaland is not an assignment 4 me,I only kum here 2 relax,+ I hardly create topics except when necessry.
I abbreviated cos I didn't want d story 2 look too long and tiring.I dont have any problem wiv english language.
Aside 4rm where I mistook were for where,and my abbre
Viations.that story is neat.
So,y'all should stop whining and advice.
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by yuzedo: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ok, send your number and let me advise.. wink

Btw, sweetie? In the context you mean, the right spelling is advise (verb) not advice (noun).. Your English IS poor! undecided

Ok, I'm done trolling.. Call me! grin
Re: Her Boss'shusband Won't Leave Her Alone by olumaxi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
binger: Hmm...that'll be a foolish thing to do. I advise she keeps putting the man off & perhaps threaten to tell his wife. But actually reporting the man to her boss,would breed more trouble than she can envisage. The woman might not even believe her and eventually hate her for tryna break her home.
gbam..besyds,dont allow any1 to play ur fake fiancee,cos u might jst put d guy in trouble..i gues u ladies knw ao to play d game of turn-off

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? / Maried Or Not, You Should Read This / How Does She Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.