Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why I Will Not Be Reading Your Cover Letter: The Confession Of A Top Recruiter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Will Not Be Reading Your Cover Letter: The Confession Of A Top Recruiter (778 Views)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / Pains Of A Recruiter / HR Mgr / Please Help Review this Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Be Reading Your Cover Letter: The Confession Of A Top Recruiter by jomson: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is disheartening when you receive pile and pile of applications based on a request for CV’s. The first group are those who see no reason to even write a cover letter. These are the group of applicants who in the body of their mail will simply write- Application for the role of an Account, please find attached CV. They end it with thank you! The second are those who have taken the time to write lengthy application letter giving a depiction of their entire life without relevance to what I seek as a Recruiter. I have taken time to study these set of applicants and I discovered they all commit the same crime- repeating the content of their CV verbatim. Why don’t you just copy and paste your CV into the body of your mail then? Follow the link:http://recruitafricanetwork.com/why-i-will-not-be-reading-your-cover-letter-the-confession-of-a-top-recruiter/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An Indigenous Conglomerate / Pls Need Ur Help / Mospec Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.