Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. (20006 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / STORY: Babe In Total Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by chinedumo(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2013
^what a late reply.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by hikmoj(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
:-(can u believe i cried always wen i read this type of stories? Hmmmmmm wat happen to me should rather been imagine than been said....keep up dearie
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Arikson: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice story Gal..... Waiting for ur next update
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by amijid2012(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Waaaiiiiiit oooooooooo., Prici no tell me say u don finish o shocked, abeg update us jhor,,...,
Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by sundayerhun(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2014
GET YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED AT A CHEAPER AMOUNT

After many requests, I decided to do this. I have reduced significantly the costs of getting your book online. However, this cost slash would end Friday 10th of October. The new costs are:

1) Amazon Kindle- Now #3,000
I believe that is even too cheap for getting your book on the largest ebook market in the world. In this, you get:
~ Editing
~Cover Design
~Publishing
~Interview
~Author Central Account
~Promotion on blogs and website
~Reviews
Hurry!

2) Smashwords - Now #10,000
I have a book on smashwords, and it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Your book is available on:
• iTunes
• Barnes$Noble
• Kobo
• Smashword site
• Scribd
• Sony Books
•Etc

You also get benefits available if you choose the Amazon Kindle Package.

3) Okadabooks - Now #2,500

Your book is available to the Nigerian audience. This is big!
You get:
>Editing
>Cover
>Marketing

If I were you, I'd put a call or email across today before the COST SLASH expires.
You don't have to delay publishing that book anymore.

Call: 08164041005.
Email: sundayerhun@gmail.com

You'd be glad you took this step!

After many requests, I decided to do this. I have reduced significantly the costs of getting your book online. However, this cost slash would end Friday 10th of October. The new costs are:

I believe that is even too cheap for getting your book on the largest ebook market in the world. In this, you get:
~ Editing
~Cover Design
~Publishing
~Interview
~Author Central Account
~Reviews
Hurry!

• iTunes
• Barnes$Noble
• Kobo
• Smashword site
• Scribd
• Sony Books
•Etc

You get:
>Editing
>Cover
>Marketing

If I were you, I'd put a call or email across today before the COST SLASH expires.

~ Editing
~Cover Design
~Publishing
~Interview
~Author Central Account
~Reviews
Hurry!

• iTunes
• Barnes$Noble
• Kobo
• Smashword site
• Scribd
• Sony Books
•Etc

You get:
>Editing
>Cover
>Marketing

Re: Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Have you heard about the ongoing E-Workshop For NAIRALAND holding @ Nairaland here and Now. Follow this link there
https://www.nairaland.com/1897222/nairaland-e-workshop-writers-main/6#26753646

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.