Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? (1609 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / A Nairaland Lady Ask Me To Marry Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Solowande(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why would a lady ask a guy who was just her friend about his genotype? wat does dat imply
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
why would she not??
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by kokoye(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Is this a trick question??
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Rocktation(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why would a guy ask this kind of question? Is your genotype your ATM password?
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by sistajay(f): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
kokoye: Is this a trick question??

No this aint no trick question, its another brain numbin question.
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
dumb question
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by greedie1(f): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
bcz...... she is hoping they can be more dan just friends, and she is prolly AS grin grin grin

satisfied?
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by greatgod2012(f): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2013
This is not worth opening thread for.....u already know why.
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2013
Rocktation: Why would a guy ask this kind of question? Is your genotype your ATM password?
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2013
You have got to be kidding me
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by dmcdad: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2013
I think there are variant reasons why... It might not necessarily be that she is into him, and it can also be that she is into him. It depends on their level of friendship and what she's got in her mind...
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by topsco(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2013
OP,U read too much...without telling u,u should know wazzup.
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by cindyrella(f): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2013
And you just had to open a thread to find out abi? Are you a learner? angry
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
It might be because she likes him and she wants to be sure than they are compactable before they get close
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rocktation: Why would a guy ask this kind of question? Is your genotype your ATM password?
i wonder! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
It means she wants to marry you grin
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by ucval05: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Someone just asked me this question and I was checking internet for answers .

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Can someone explain more
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by EzzyCarter: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Maybe she wants to check if ur human cheesy
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by popweezy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
An nonsense abeg
Re: Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is a silly question

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? / Funny: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Picture Of A Typical Village Wedding Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.