Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

“I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (26872 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / Nollywood Actor Kolade Oyewande Shot New Film With Ayo Adesanya / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Akshow: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
phecs: Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently!
there you lie. Pasuma speaks good English. I dare say he speaks fluently than Tuface
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Akshow: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
dammytosh:

Very good point but i will gladly speak like victor Ikpeba and laugh to the bank instead of speaking fluently like you whose only miserable asset is the miserable phone you used to type your miserable comment. grin
now this is What i call washing. You took him to the fro cleaners. Lwkmd
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by kooto(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Being fluent is not that important; [particularly in a borrowed language]the important thing is for people to understand you, that he has done, shikena!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by theripper: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
I b think se na only hooligans and agberos dey like dis guy music, so pple wey get number 6 follow join. Wahala dey o.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Xfactoria: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
The guy already foresaw your insults and sang a lamentation of it ahead.

Le le le le le.....le le
Emi l'onbu yen....le le
Won pemi l'ara village....le le
Won pemi l'alapa stainless....lele

T'awon kan ba so pe won mo, won a te......
T'awon kan ba so pe won mo, won a te si

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by toluleke(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
dridowu: Popsy Aaliyah, Oganla Fuji, GSM LOMO ETC UR HEAD DY ground
sharap. Ow r we sure d gal won't deny dis
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by toluleke(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2013
but richer than you
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by michealade(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2013
jpcomrade: Kiniun Alhaji,Lagata,Obama of fuji,Ijaya 1,popsi Aliya,mr computer,Arabambi all the way
i can see ur an ibadan man,so lousi and thugish
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Kzinne: 2:05am On Jan 19, 2013
maryjames9: You beat me to that dear. I wouldnt answer that question of wanting to marry Ayo again. The guy is truly sincere,straight and humble. Most people will deny. Love in the air.
u so stupid
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2013
michealade: i can see ur an ibadan man,so lousi and thugish
tackle the guy but leave ibadan out of it
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by tayoTFC(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
This guy no dey shame @45 he is still single with over 3 children . Pasuma u better get serious AIDs is real oooo. Cos u just fuk arround both yoruba film and music industry hope no be woman cos u and wasiu k1 wahala when u change ur name from otunba arabambi 2 to oganla 1. Olote, alagageben onishina alagbere . U say u still love ayo a married woman with a kid. Na so u cause fight btw 2 friend in yoruba nollywood and u still they befriend there close friend iyabo ojo. Beware make u life to turn to that musician I don't want to say his name. Just maintain in ur 2bedroom in omole .
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by abdulwastecx(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2014
babyosisi:

I was thinking pasuma was a woman and Ayo adesanya was some man
Then when I saw that the pasuma was a man ,I said OMG he is a homosexual shocked :only to be relieved that Ayo was a female grin grin
Then I read the thread and said,who are these people and what are they known for?
How can they carry local village dudes and dudettes to grace NL frontpage
Tomorrow it will be Effiong the royal palm wine tapper is in love with ifeoma

This bitch must be on some crack... pasuma is a well known music icon pf morr than 60million yoruba speaker of south western Nigerian, which is more than the population of great Britain put together.

You definitely the local champions looking for attention here
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by abdulwastecx(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2014
toluleke: but richer than you

slave mentality. .at best you will be a third class English speeaker.... more like the slave nigroid on suit. .. I will rather speak my japanese language and be world third largest economy with a population of 127million than to be a third class low life British slave 170million third world shit whole
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by enoqueen: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2014
their relationship couldn't survive it cos ayo likes the gra-gra kind of guy, pasuma was too gentle looking. see where it led her and am sure she will be regretting it till date. pasuma has done far better than goriola hassan.

well if its still possible let them give it another try.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by hensben(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Olumikedos: @dammytosh 9ice comment.
so 9ice comment ehen! i nor know say 9ice dey nairaland o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) / Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.