Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (68415 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by crackhouse(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2013
oh yeah sexy indeed.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by dokunbam(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
omg

na the man i hail

bros una do well oo

you are doing a great job mehn

na serious work oo
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by enzyfly(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Al those tin una dey call hips ...na shit full inside...SHIT!!!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Arosa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
enzyfly: Al those tin una dey call hips ...na shit full inside...SHIT!!!
Athink!?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by jubu20(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
i pity u d husband, u neva knw anytin
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Eldashab(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
How she go take dance KUkere with this?
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Gudintent: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hips or bottom?

~ hips dont lie ~

This does
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by limilkyclever: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
na waooo for this kind .....................
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by ChiSun27(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
i cova masef with d blood of Jesus...may dis kind luv neva jazz me in Jesus name...Amen.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by noobsaibot2(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
[size=78pt]THIS NA HORROR MOVIE [/size]
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Uwakuwak(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Her husband can never enjoy in bed because she cannot supply every required position secondly her husband cannot lift her up.
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by CzarChris(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Freiburger:
me too grin grin grin

Me three.
*singing* Ukwu sara mbara na adi mu mma o........ sahiee
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by CzarChris(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Freiburger:
me too grin grin grin

Me three.
*singing* Ukwu sara mbara na adi mu mma o........ sahiee.

But wait o, sister why are you all dissing her.
You want the truth? Truth is that most of we black brothers prefer chubby orobolistic looking lady to an anorexic looking one. Simple deal with it
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by apostlemelo: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2013
imagine aow her husband D**k go long reach 4 proper penetration....! Chai...the woman no fit reach orgasm sef becuz d husband go don die b4 im ejaculate.....! Am so sure she had d four children before she had those *add-ons* wey she call hips!
Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Another sarah baartman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / 10 Countries That Were Never been Colonized / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.