Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van (583 Views)

My New Business / Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration / Wholesale Stock New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hey Guys,

I have a 1997 Mercedes Benz Vito available for sale. The van was purchased in The Netherlands (not U.K) directly from the owner. Only one previous owner.

The van has an automatic gear and keyless remote entry.

Very suitable for small scale goods transportation, catering business, dry cleaning business, industrial cleaners etc.

Can also be converted for school or church bus for personnel transport. It can seat five passengers conveniently and still carry enough load.

Bus has glass windows.

Very clean, no cosmetic adjustments. Car landed tin can port on January 10, 2013

If you are interested in owning this van, call 08037178687 or send mail to temibello@yahoo.co.uk

The price is 900K or nearest reasonable offer

If you don't know much about this van,
look around and you will see this van is becoming popular in Nigeria. Why ?

1. This is the rich man ( Mercedes Benz) VW Vanagoon, strong and reliable.
2. It has a very cossy interior, so a one man business can conveniently own it.

Be the first to have one of them in Naija and you will be glad you did.

Diesel it is. Yes the price of petrol in naija is going up.
Diesel vehicles does more mileage than petrol. Diesel engines have double the life span of a petrol engine

Re: Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
bump
Re: Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Electronic mileage system (250,000 kilometres) no tampering. Remote control keys. Smooth engine.
Re: Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Still available.
Re: Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Still available to the lucky buyer. I have not taken it out of my compound.

I want that lucky nairalander to come pick this baby up. smiley
Re: Boost Your Business/commence A New Business With This Clean Van by megastu(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
VAN SOLD RIGHT THERE IN THE COMPOUND.

(1) (Reply)

World Prelaunch: Worldlunch Countdown To Success <60 Days. / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Campus Competition For Hair Stylists A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Barbers.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.