Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47968 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2013
brownlord:

this is not karability, if you are carried, you are to romance muaness and not to go paripasu, what is now the case

You even dared to come back? Minawelus you are a toad. A tremendous wimp for waiting until i had gone to bed before returning. I sense your shiver so let us put it this way. If you femlabush nowali i will temper mercy with justice and set you free.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by loswhite(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2013
Onlyemmy 'M':
Partiality in the millitary, Shea it is only in ph that we have Army, other state dnt have Army abi.
so the army frm ph r ph army abi
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by lynkyinka(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2013
interesting thread and Nigeria being big brother to their neighbor sounds quite commendable...btw Never knew few Nigerians who I doubt are in the army know so much abt warfare and weapons(cold n Cuntdestroyer), weldone, and for the few running their mouth, I Pity You.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by loswhite(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2013
storylad:
U must really be a learner and not well informed. Have u forgotten whtt happened to our troops @ sierralone wen they arrived @ d airport
dem never born am dat time
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2013
brownlord:

my friend, not everyone is as jobless as you are, you dont expect me to be online on NL waiting for you to post trash

cheesy jobless? See that may be part of the numerous problems you have. Learn something new today so that satan will stop deceiving you and other soldier b00tlickers. I am not jobless and perhaps like you, NL is a place to teach, learn, interact, play, fight, misbehave, accommodate, and disappoint other people anonymously.

You know what? I have breakfast to dig and i don't need your distraction. We have derailed the thread enough so please step aside and sin no more. My next victim is madcow and i will not pardon him until his entire village and kinsmen come to beg me.

Back to the thread. Nigerian soldiers are nothing but a bunch of unrefined killers hence you see them behaving like the way they have in front of camera. The mission is a farce and the French couldn't wait to get into action. Now they did and realised the enemy is armed to the teeth. As pu55ies, they are scrambling to get out of danger while leaving the slavish touts to do the dirty job. I bind all the demons that have caused you supporters to be brainwashed.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by snowprince01(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2013
Way to go brother.. Back up readily waiting for u if needed.. I see u aziz
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
Tusky44 vs Brownlord

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2013
^^^

grin see me see wahala o. The guy just no wan gree. Anyway am the red rooster because i want to pluck craze comot from em head.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by jorel1(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Common ,this is just too poor and simple for soldiers in war zone.... Sentiments aside,, they are not well equipped enough..Its not only about guns,, you need to be on fully kitted gears (combat knives installed,pistols installed on gear,torch on hat and guns, night vision etc) rather the only thing i see installed is bottled water in the pocket.
its childs play to depend on enemies left overs when you run out of bullets,moreover the AK 47 they carry is a joke..The defense sector had the highest part of the budget and yet only Ak 47s they have to offer?? common
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by lekkie073(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2013
jor-el:
Common ,this is just too poor and simple for soldiers in war zone.... Sentiments aside,, they are not well equipped enough..Its not only about guns,, you need to be on fully kitted gears (combat knives installed,pistols installed on gear,torch on hat and guns, night vision etc) rather the only thing i see installed is bottled water in the pocket.
its childs play to depend on enemies left overs when you run out of bullets,moreover the AK 47 they carry is a joke..The defense sector had the highest part of the budget and yet only Ak 47s they have to offer?? common
it depends on d might of d enemy. if d enemy is so weak u can as well go to war with sticks or catapults like the case of biafran soldiers who were defeated by ore hunters armed with dane guns

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by lookmangiw(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Ak 47 rifles for war at this age and time. God bless the US Marine corps.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2013
loswhite: thank u 4 letting us knw that ur uncle likes looting.total display of foolishness

Of all things to loot sef na shoe..idiotic uncle and nephew!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cap28: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by initiate: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
imperiouxx: Nigeria Army switching to the convectional war camo is a good news to me. I love it whenever I see it on my American soldier friend.
yes o. i can imagine d budget for d new uniforms
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cap28: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
FRANCE BRITAIN AND UNITED STATES INVOLVEMENT IN MALI IS ALL ABOUT PLUNDER AND RA.PE OF MALI'S GOLD, URANIUM AND OTHER VALUABLE MINERAL RESOURCES AND NOTHING TO DO WITH COUNTERING TERRORISM, NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CANNON FODDER FOR THE UNITED STATES AND EU, WHY DEPLOY ONLY YOUR OWN GROUND TROOPS WHEN YOU CAN USE DUMB AFRICANS WHO DONT MIND DYING FOR AMERICAN AND EU MINING CORPORATIONS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CRbAmMrtk
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by initiate: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
dumb
if na oyinbo you no go mind

dumbo

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by uchechrist(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
I wish everyone stafy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by monkel: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
A necessary war is a just war, whereever arms re d only hope, those arms re holy. By d grace of God almighty n d presence of gallant nigerian soldiers, victory is rest assured 4 humanity in mali. Go crack them boyz

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by lekkie073(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
now they say shekau is in mali.....justification for nigerian army to be involved in d melee....
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ogtavia(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp

but why are you so critical...?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Jakumo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^

grin see me see wahala o. The guy just no wan gree. Anyway am the red rooster because i want to pluck craze comot from em head.

Reminds me of the words to that old blues classic "Red Rooster Blues"

Got me a mean red rooster
C'aint even crow for days

Gon' git me a mean black rooster
Just to chase that ol' red rooster away

Good luck Nigerian soldiers. Nobody in West Africa fields a more badass, battle-hardened military than Nigeria, and a lot of those "stern-faced" troops are fixin' to whup Al-Queda's butt in Mali, I chit you not.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by gbrookes02: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Proverbs 14:34 "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people." - English Standard Version (©2001).

Psalm 9:17 "The wicked will return to Sheol (that is to destruction and ruin in Hell), Even all the nations who forget God." - New American Standard Bible (©1995).

Nigeria should keep out of Mali and mine their own business in Nigeria, Nigeria have more enough problems to take care of in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dokunbam(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
i like the outfit, its kinda cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by lekkie073(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbrookes02:
mine their own business in Nigeria, Nigeria have more enough problems to take care of in Nigeria.
oboi, ur written english na die o grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by katordidi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
I like the organisation of the troops but I tink its high time we dropped these ak47 rifles for More efficient stuff like the m16s. Makes Troops look like militia or rebels

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Gistwitherico(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
I bet u that our 9ja soldiers are even more trained than the french nd american marine combatants... Wishing them a joyous event as their bank account back home smiles! How i wish i cud video or record this peace enforcement war and edit a classic documentary on it. 9ja 4 life.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ISBLIAC(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
lekkie073:
why thou speaketh like an animal? #justasking
LOL....choi see yabbing
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Dede1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
@Cunt_Destroyer or Cunt_Organizer

I have tried to be one of your disciples but you kept creating doubts in mind through statements such as “colonialism in dead”. I guess the old colonialism may have died but neo-colonialism, where Africans and other colonized people are being used to do the bidding for the colonial masters, is kicking and very much alive.

I still wonder while ICJ should base its judgment on Bakassi based on the 1884 European partition of Africa instead of evidence such as Protection Treaty Obong of Calabar signed with Queen Victoria of United Kingdom in 1813.

If the Tuaregs of Mali have decided to create Republic of Azawad from the French Mali, why should French be worried? What business has Nigeria in Mali when certain citizens of the later have decided to create a homeland out of French-Mali? All these argument of terrorism put forward by colonialists are complete hogwash. The 1884 African partition by colonial European powers is about to end. The next stop is Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dede1:
If the Tuaregs of Mali have decided to create Republic of Azawad from the French Mali, why should French be worried? What business has Nigeria in Mali when certain citizens of the later have decided to create a homeland out of French-Mali? All these argument of terrorism put forward by colonialists are complete hogwash. The 1884 African partition by colonial European powers is about to end. The next stop is Nigeria.

Stop the deception. This is NOT a 'nationalist drive by the Turaegs of Mali'. The ''Tuaregs of Mali'' comprise 300,000 nomads occupying the northern deserts of Mali, a 20 million strong nation. How can such a tiny group be laying claim to over half the territory of the country? And threatening to conquer Bamako? Something that started when Islamist fanatics from Libya , Yemen and co, invaded the north and incorporated a few Tuareg 'spokesmen' into their ranks?

These invaders then go around, DESTROYING THE ANCIENT MONUMENTS OF TIMBUKTU. AN UNFORGIVABLE ACT THAT WILL FOREVER STAIN THE MEMORY OF THAT GROUP ON THIS CONTINENT. Turning that city into a center of amputations and beheadings? TIMBUKTU, THE CENTER OF LEARNING? These are the animals that you call ''African freedom fighters''?

I mean, you really need to check yourself Mr.

For me that sacrilegous assault on our heritage alone by itself is MORE THAN ENOUGH to send in our troops to destroy them.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Dede1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Stop the deception. This is NOT a 'nationalist drive by the Turaegs of Mali'. The ''Tuaregs of Mali'' comprise 300,000 nomads occupying the northern deserts of Mali, a 20 million strong nation. How can such a tiny group be laying claim to over half the territory of the country? And threatening to conquer Bamako? Something that started when Islamist fanatics from Libya , Yemen and co, invaded the north and incorporated a few Tuareg 'spokesmen' into their ranks?

These invaders then go around, DESTROYING THE ANCIENT MONUMENTS OF TIMBUKTU. AN UNFORGIVABLE ACT THAT WILL FOREVER STAIN THE IMAGE OF THAT GROUP ON THIS CONTINENT. Turning that city into a center of amputations and beheadings? TIMBUKTU, THE CENTER OF LEARNING? These are the animals that you call ''African freedom fighters''?

I mean, you really need to check yourself Mr.

For me that sacrilegous assault on our heritage alone by itself is MORE THAN ENOUGH to send in our troops to destroy them.

I guess only an imbecilic dullard such as you would insinuate that 300, 000 nomads will take over three provinces that represent half the land mass of Mali with an estimated population of 20 million strong.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cap28: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dede1: @Cunt_Destroyer or Cunt_Organizer

I have tried to be one of your disciples but you kept creating doubts in mind through statements such as “colonialism in dead”. I guess the old colonialism may have died but neo-colonialism, where Africans and other colonized people are being used to do the bidding for the colonial masters, is kicking and very much alive.

I still wonder while ICJ should based its judgment on Bakassi based on the 1884 European partition of Africa instead of evidence such as Protection Treaty Obong of Calabar signed with Queen Victoria of United Kingdom in 1813.

GBAM
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dede1:

I guess only an imbecilic dullard such as you would insinuate that 300, 000 nomads will take over three provinces that represent half the land mass of Mali with an estimated population of 20 million strong.

What is this little boy saying? The Malian Turaegs number half a million, half of whom have fled to neighbouring states. The majority population of Mali live in the south. The foreign invader 'rebels' HOLD MORE THAN half the country, (the north) or are laying claim to it. Why don't you go read some background on the situation?

The part in green is what they're claiming as their 'republic'. Including the cities of Timbuktu and Gao, which their fathers knew nothing about!

You really want to grant them this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.