Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Hummer H2 Cost Of Shipment To Lagos From Maryland And Cost Of Clearance In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hummer H2 Cost Of Shipment To Lagos From Maryland And Cost Of Clearance In Lagos (1580 Views)

What Do You Think About The Hummer H2: Only Car Geek Ideas Needed / 2005 Hummer H2 Jeep. For Sale @ Low Low Price / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hummer H2 Cost Of Shipment To Lagos From Maryland And Cost Of Clearance In Lagos by awolumate(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2008
Hi guys,

Could anyone plz inform me of the cost of shipping an H2 Hummer from the states and the cost of the clearance at the Lagos port. I will appreciate your response. For those who knows much about trucks and SUV'S Whats the best choice between H2 and H3. Going Home and damn scared of our roads . grin
Re: Hummer H2 Cost Of Shipment To Lagos From Maryland And Cost Of Clearance In Lagos by lungwun(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2008
basically, shipment of stuff to nigeria is really not that expensive. as long as it is not bought too far from the port it is leaving usa from. the price of importation from los angeles is $1900 not inclusive of ground transport. other harbors are between $1400 - $1900. as for clearance in nigeria i have no idea. just remember that the vehicle must not be more than 8 years old.
Re: Hummer H2 Cost Of Shipment To Lagos From Maryland And Cost Of Clearance In Lagos by awolumate(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2008
@lunwun,

Thanks man. Your response is appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Mercury Villager, Full Automatic @n500 / SOLD! SOLD!! 2004 Honda Accord In Lagos (with Autocheck Report) / sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.