Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) (43956 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Rossikk(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Rossikk(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by kufre2010: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin
what a man can do a woman can try not better. she is dere mainly to assist women and children. I admire her no b small. May God b with her

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
I really admire female soldiers, remembered my experience with one then at the NYSC orietation camp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by free2ryhme: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
good one!!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by LaBonito(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: ................................................................
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off
God bless nigeria women

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by aglomar: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! This is a massive achievement. The US has still not allowed women to serve in direct combat roles, but Nigeria has set the pace.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by eduson33(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmm...GOD BE YOU Y'ALL
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by etalker: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
.....And she's beautiful ooooo.

Please ya'll should come back safely

#Prayer4NaijaTroopsinMali

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by zaza1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
undecidedAnd this is news?..WHY?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
They are yet to tackle the challenges in Nigeria, but yet have the balls to wanna help in Mali

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by pekelepekele(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by martyns303(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Changed my mind!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Kwambe: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Go and fight well my sister,God be with u, u will come back to your family

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by slimfit1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
When are they going to upgrade this useless guns they are using even terrorists don't use them anymore.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am proud of my combat ready troops. Go to Mali and kill those Buhari Boys terrorizing that country, come home alive cos there is work to be done at Borno

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by lafuria1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
we need more female soldiers please, NL ladies, its not too late, the women does it better wink. who knows you might be the first female cheif of defence staff, just believe............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by omiobo: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think I need to talk to my wife to join them grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by delors(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice! This is a landmark achievement! grin grin grin and she fine well well. cheesy Hope dem bros go fit concentrate sha...
God bless this woman...
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by mrborn2fuck(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin
can a woman urinate from moving train without getting her self messed up?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by etalker: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: They are yet to tackle the challenges in Nigeria, but yet have the balls to wanna help in Mali

And they're doing it for free just like they did for Angola, South African and Liberia et al

*JTF is trying dia best for us*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ballabriggs: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
It is not new, Nigeria has many female soldiers.

All these babes wey dey bomb young boys for town, what do you call them undecided undecided

Just saying
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
This people just make me regain my confidence in nja

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
nice. ....
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by eyzeberg: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Her gun has a different color(yellow), guess its for a reason. Go girl, Godspeed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points

You can continue to insult him as if he's ur village head, God punish you idiot

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
martyns303: just one chick, what happens when them soldiers get the urge. just letting my imagination run wild grin

Please chain it down grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by licensed2k(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Imagine...women on period....with guns...gbam!!!!!.....unstoppable!

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow that's great! I'd like to date an army lady someday cheesy I admire their bravery....
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lovely... Her riffle looks so sexy kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by simdam500(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice 1. We've got agile females joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.