Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) (43970 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by amiskurie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: www.nairaland.com/attachments/617590_1_JPG63c85d8fea3a65f4a0888e30607c53a7
I have seen this girl like twice when she visit her family in badore(ajah) lagos.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: www.nairaland.com/attachments/617590_1_JPG63c85d8fea3a65f4a0888e30607c53a7

I dey wait for person to come here lie say this girl dey among the soldiers wen go mali
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by aieromon(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by caesaraba(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom: See gun wey no fit kill common Goat; na em dis people dey display for world to see sad sad

"Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by stallion2: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: ................................................................
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off
her rifle has different colour
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by naptu2: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
We also have other guns, but the AK47s are mass produced by DICON in Kaduna (volume).
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by brownlord: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom: See gun wey no fit kill common Goat; na em dis people dey display for world to see sad sad

I can bet my life, in the whole of your miserable life, you've not killed. Chicken let alone stab a human, Shebi dem no dey see ur size for kaki, or ur size no dey butt when u never go join the army make u for dey shoot rocket, God purnish u idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Entpri: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Return in one piece, respect for your courage and motivation.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by xtielauder(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: What a man can do, a woman can do.... grin

Queen Amina of our time.. Shikenan!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Female combatant, wonderful! Hubby had better be in the armed forces too else domestic would be against him.

I don't care if she's a woman, that's a man right there a strong one at that.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by xtielauder(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

I dey wait for person to come here lie say this girl dey among the soldiers wen go mali

This one na NMS student naa.. Haba pipo, make una no kill pesin ƒσя dis naija land
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ceny6(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
honestly i dont understand why FG cant upgrade their guns. Those guns seems like what could jam on the battlefield
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by EngrChris(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dayokanu pic is not fake, is real because I saw the girl in my Yikpata NYSC camp in Kwara state batch C 2011. D girl came to serve and she is a soldier.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by amiskurie(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk: ................................................................
Nigerian Combat Troops, including female soldier, at Kaduna Prior To Mali Lift-off
who no no say ngozi dey get mind.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by mcevans1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
ceny6: honestly i dont understand why FG cant upgrade their guns. Those guns seems like what could jam on the battlefield

Jam on the battlefield in what way? Pls explain.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by licensed2k(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
bellalove:

It is news because your sorry ass will be seated at home, while a woman will be at the battle front preventing a war from escalating#soriexcuseofamanlikeyou#
Easy ma'am....d woman signed up for it and it aint his fault d woman got assigned to d hot zone..... I'll tel u one thing tho.....I know millions of guys (mesef inclusive)who wld hv loved to b in that woman position given the opportunity buh dat said position are very rare to com by in ds country of ours my dear lady.
I still think d woman role is not combat related tho....who wld hv thought
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by EngrChris(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Dayokanu pic is not fake, is real because I saw the girl in my Yikpata NYSC camp in Kwara state batch C 2011, but I don't think she is one of the soldiers that went to Mali. Finally the person that post this pic mate her or snap her in YIKPATA NYSC camp in Kwara State. D girl I'm not sure if she came to serve and she is a soldier.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by uromicom: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
EVEN THESE GIRL WAN KILL PEOPLE NA WAH OOO
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by caesaraba(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
ceny6: honestly i dont understand why FG cant upgrade their guns. Those guns seems like what could jam on the battlefield

I don't think so cos the Ak47 is a very dependable high-calibre assault rifle. Don't under-estimate it. It can fire under water or under sand and has a very Low jam rate. Plus, the gun easy to maintain.

No be say we go buy W2000 rifles and then no fit maintain them.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hope she returns home safely.

Your God be with you.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by kuchikau: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points
....u are stuid for insulting the president...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chiemeka orizu: kai! This lady fine walahi!

Carry catapult and join army in Mali if you want to meet her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by dangerzone: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
the woman is only there to service the men agro jor
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Engr. Chris:
Dayokanu pic is not fake, is real because I saw the girl in my Yikpata NYSC camp in Kwara state batch C 2011. D girl came to serve and she is a soldier.
See hot lie, All service men & women are excempted from the Nysc programme, you sure say no be for dream you do ur own camp
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by CrazyMan(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Engr. Chris:
O boy soldiers don't go for NYSC...they already have the training and orientation given in the camp. So I don't know which camp you saw her...but I'm sure its definitely not an NYSC camp.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by cyril83(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bunch of fools that couldn't stand ordinary boko haram in their home country were sent to mali to face alqueda...most of these cowards are only there to rape and loot and as for the female soldier "figure head i guess" she has nothing doing other than cooking and serving the needs of commandant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by kuchikau: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

You can continue to insult him as if he's ur village head, God punish you idiot
..dont mind the goat in human skin.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by ramaju: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: They are yet to tackle the challenges in Nigeria, but yet have the balls to wanna help in Mali
Boko Haram has it's root from that region and not doing anything when the Malian Rebels have been spotted in Nigeria is more than fanning the ember of BH activities.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Costa2000(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
pekelepekele: This our Jona is really clueless all in the name of making international points
Nigeria has done it for Liberia and sierra leone.why not Mali?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
just hear yourself out, everything gej gej and gej, is gej the only course you are studying in school, what do you know about the military and her policies, do you know who the head of the liberian or serri lone military is? Nigerian Army going to mali is the best thing, this is a war situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by cyril83(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: just hear yourself out, everything gej gej and gej, is gej the only course you are studying in school, what do you know about the military and her policies, do you know who the head of the liberian or serri lone military is? Nigerian Army going to mali is the best thing, this is a war situation.
how is it the best thing sir?...don't we have issues that require their presence here?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
cyril83: Bunch of fools that couldn't stand ordinary boko haram in their home country were sent to mali to face alqueda...most of these cowards are only there to rape and loot and as for the female soldier "figure head i guess" she has nothing doing other than cooking and serving the needs of commandant
Just STFO , you are not even ashame of yourself, instead of you to pray for them and encourage you are here calling them fools, you think battles are won by sitting down in your fathe's palour with mtn 10mb and typing on nairaland? No be your mate dey there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.