Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do Either Of These... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Either Of These... (543 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Either Of These... by mercurial: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
If you are presently a corper or you have just concluded your NYSC.pls make sure you write either the GRE OR GMAT.either opens international opportunities.many corpers have benefited from these standardized tests.how do you know you can study in a foreign country, if important steps are not taken.most of your corper friends wouldn’t even tell you they are receiving lectures for these exams, all of a sudden, you hear that they are checking out.both the GRE and GMAT expires after 5 years.Frm my experience, a lot of graduate don’t even know these exams.knowledge is key to this dynamic world.for more discussion,call 08034706355 or visit the office 99 awolowo way ikeja(balogun bustop,the strt beside lagoon hospital).this year, pls plan!

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products And Services For Free / Ican / Pls Help Me , I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.