Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh (38146 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Gozzzy(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Cossy is bringing to pass what the bible said in the book of Revelation chapter 17, about Babylon the great H. She fit be the woman o. Her judgement dey com shaa.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Lol, I'm just having fun here; of course I also agree that they are free to live their lives as they see fit. . . .but then I am also free to criticize them as I see fit. seedord and Gombs are equally free to jump to Cossy's defence.....and I am also free to respond to their criticism.

Freedom is so much fun wouldn't you agree?

Freedom on all sides; I totally agree: however I am not too sure of the propriety of criticizing a lifestyle that does not concern you. Particularly where such a lifestyle does not involve any crime or illegality.

Personally, I am well disposed to people dressing as they wish. I think the generality of folk - especially in Nigeria - are unnecessarily hypocritical about this matter of dress or no dress and hyperventilate unduly about it. We live in a society that condones the theft of public funds and turns a blind eye to the fact that even its Federal Attorney General was murdered without resolution till date - and yet the same society wastes its energy condemning harmless fancies like mini-skirts.

Sometime ago, a Cross-Rivers State female Senator actually proposed a bill to regulate how people dress in Nigeria. The bill included such things as the length in inches your skirt could be, no sleeveless tops, and such other balderdash. We do not live in an Islamic state and I personally cherish the freedom for each person to dress as they please: even the freedom of the lunatic to roam stark n.aked if he pleases, and the freedom of nude beach enthusiasts as well.

As far as I am concerned, criticism in this regard is just some form of insecurity and unduly judgmental.

What exactly is so horrible or so sacred about the glorious creation of God - the human body - that it must be hidden at all costs? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by MRXELA(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2013
[quote
author=Ubaha Ogberuru]cossy orjiakor, no doubt u n tonto are really
making heavy impact but its NEGATIVE IMPACT, and its destroying our
homes, youths even the parents. U are a very bad example of a nigerian. u
put nigeria in a very negative light just like boko haram. tomorrow u
will say ur now a man of God after leading millions astray. Stop now
pls. [/quote] guy u bad oooo, see hw u day talk like say ur sister better pass her.... no body holy pass *continue read comments*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ekoyochris(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2013
the only impact and contributn she has made was her contribution to national professional community of Ashaworism....... by showin th world her natural endowment free of charge.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Y'all are hypocrites. And worse - slaves of a foreign culture.

In MANY African cultures, it was VERY normal to have people go about bare-chested - completely - including women.

What exactly is it about "civilization" that suddenly makes this wrong?

There is a serious ethical discussion to be had here.

Here are maidens celebrating the King Of Swaziland.

Condemn them as well? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ekoyochris(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2013
I think she is jst a Nympho.....mova wat impact has she created Mayb she has succeded in creatin Institute of international and professional Ashaworism were she cn train nija gurls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SeunPlus(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmm. Tonto get haters o lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ekoyochris(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2013
@deepsight or deepblind y nt tell ur babe to unclad or walk naked on th street ......if dnt ave anytin to say y nt luk for sumtin doin.....

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by apiki: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2013
free2ryhme: Madam Abeg Which Impact Una Don Make, Elaborate Abeg....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2013
ekoyochris: @deepsight or deepblind y nt tell ur babe to unclad or walk naked on th street ......if dnt ave anytin to say y nt luk for sumtin doin.....

Small minds like yourself might be shocked at what "my babes" do. Olodo.

I would not mind being the King of Swaziland.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke mee
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you one of her clients lipsrsealed
See trouble o shocked
Lmfaoooo! Tha guy is sick upstairs joor! Hopin he goes for a brain surgery soon...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Nop.. Just trying to correct some fallow being. cool
U sef fit call person Fallow? Lmfaoooooooooooooo!!! Chai!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Dear Cossy,

Following recent developments, we have now reviewed our petition due to complaints from some Nigerians namely seedord who love your "impact".

And also seeing how you and Tonto are such gentle souls who only want to help and "impact their community", we have decided that to settle this issue, it is best to direct your "impact" to those who really need it and leave the rest of us alone.

So once again for the sake of Christ our Lord, please promptly direct all your "impact" to seedord247 as he is really in desperate need of it.

Thanks again for your co-operation

Signed: Mr Anony on behalf of well meaning Nigerians.
grin grin grin
Thank you!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by vislabraye(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Deep Sight: Y'all are hypocrites. And worse - slaves of a foreign culture.

In MANY African cultures, it was VERY normal to have people go about bare-chested - completely - including women.

So posing nude on twitter and baring your butttocks is African culture abi?
Are the maidens of Swaziland Nigerians? Guy you funny O. Just say you like Cossy exhibitionism and people won't have trouble with that. In fact a lot of people enjoy it. Its her business and she's catching her fun.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2013
eduson33: Taa comot!!!
Sophisticated aboki..

grin grin so na aboki seedord be? Lmfaoooo! Me no kno o!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Judging by ur previous posts iv seen, I dnt expect anytin better than this from U̶̲̥̅̊. Since uv decided 2 think with your feet rather dan ur head/brain
Kiddos' lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ need 2 b screened of Nairaland.
#no beef#
Omg! You've just finished him!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by SpicyMimi(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2013
NnamdiN: bia this london used f a g. I wont dignify you with my response. Ive never liked you anyway. Consider this my first and last message to you. Ewu :p
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ekoyochris(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2013
Deep Sight:

Small minds like yourself might be shocked at what "my babes" do. Olodo.

I would not mind being the King of Swaziland.
UR a very Big Idiot @deepsight I think u need deliverance mayb ur 1 of her client......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by talktimi(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
@deep sight

The active word you used in that paragraph is "WAS" which signifies that such culture occured in the past.
From my understanding of Nigerian culture especially the SE/SS in this case, a respectable woman is supposed to be properly clad at all times especially in public while the only case of naked people I've heard of in the entire northern Nigeria are the Koma people in Adamawa. So my dear friend, indecent dressing/exposure has never been amongst our womens culture.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2013
I doubt if cossy with all her gra gra can last 4rounds with me.

:PI doubt if cossy with all her gra gra can last 4rounds with me.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by pastormmadu(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2013
Its quite a pity wat dis world is really turning into...a woman sacrificed her dignity on tђє altar of career a̲̅ηϑ have tђє temerity to call it a national contribution. Chimamanda Adichie is yøúř fellow igbo gal remember? A̲̅ηϑ fσя Tonto, yσυ don't call dat gal an igbo gal...shr is ikwerre!!! I wonder wђy dis ikwerres r only referred to be igbos wen they r of a negative attitude. If she had won a noble laurette, she wouldn't eva agree to be an igbo lady...

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2013
You ask what impact she has made? shocked

Her bweast has been feeding starving children for christ sake! angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Deep Sight: Y'all are hypocrites. And worse - slaves of a foreign culture.

Oh, it's ok when it isn't done in a sexy, sexu.al manner, like wearing lingerie and doing sultry poses. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by dejijohns(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi:

What is she even famous for
Somebody should tell me
What does she really do
I have watched a few nollywood movies,I have never seen here there
I haven't heard that she is a singer
Is she like a famous national ashawo or what
?
This is a serious question
What is she?
Can somebody tell me

Na Obesere(fuji musician) make ha popular...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2013
lwtmb, d cossy and ha response is nt wtz funny, bt d way ma dearest nairalanders are criousli beefin demslvs*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by geezyk(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea! I would ave given her a combo of Stfu and mind ya damn business as the extra sauce. grin
grin bad sharp gal,madam no nonsense... tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by dejijohns(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2013
Dreyl: This woman should just go and marry,isn't she old enough to be a mother...jeez
Na Kanye West like smbody go fit date ha & possibly marry ha...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by digospel2: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2013
cossy claim to be born again yet pose nude for the world. what a fallacy ? the door of mercy is opened for her genuine repentance if only she will understand it is unclean to expose her private parts to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight / Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.