Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company (22136 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by cyril83(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hope lost in music industry...u can do better than dangote and otedola
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by babyboy3(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bonaguy: Nigerian super star and Marvin Record Boss, Don Jazzy, have had his own fair share in the entertainment world but it seems he isn't satisfied with the success as he and his younger brother, James is delving into oil and gas business.

NET source said that the brothers have set up an oil and gas service company called 'Marvin Energy'.
The company as described by the site is a 24 hours door-to-door diesel delivery service that supplies and retails petroleum products offers services in construction of diesel storage tanks and leasing of trucks’.

His brother James is the acting CEO while Don Jazzy who is always busy is working behind the scene

source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/don-jazzy-and-brother-open-oil-and-gas.html

I guess his music career is heading south
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by TheEnforcer: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Smart guys
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbogboti: Minimum target for me this year is N5m. Na me talk am...by God's grace.

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by nke001: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Good News
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by badassnigga(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
palm oil and gas cooker refilling undecided
no long tin
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Good business Man...
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by 5much(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wish dem well
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbogboti: Minimum target for me this year is N5m. Na me talk am...by God's grace.
What are you waiting for to use your father or mother or even brokos to do ogu ego
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by palugycolina(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
991: nice one, keep it up guys.

Hope sey ur man no dey plan come get oil well for niger delta ohh...

Nigeria which way?
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is he limited to your thinking Wicked Nigerians. I bind any monitoring spirit IJN. Amen.
U gat me laughing till i fell off the couch.U said the truth Nigerians are too negative in their thoughts towards themselves and others
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ivyluvie: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dats nice.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by sanity12(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
Red-Light:
lol may be they v made enough money from selling Loya ... never say never
guy u harsh oooo grin
Red-Light:
lol may be they v made enough money from selling Loya ... never say never
guy u harsh oooo
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by nickalams: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Odogwu U re 2 much Don Jay Up n up u wil go no more goin down D lord bless ur wonderful Dreams keep it up Boss,As far as Am Concern oluwa dey with U pple tink U re going 2 be nobody without Nwa-ofe Nmanu Dbanj bt pple dont knw U re d brain n biga boss Behind His Success

Hailns boss kudos 2 U jst watch since d breakup btw U n dbanj up n up U hav been going hailns Don jay

Kudos BOSS long live Marvins record
Long live Marvins Energy
Long live Donjazzy of ur GR8 Time
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by sanity12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Shey na bkos d'banj dump u kus I don't understand u dis days....anyway if u wanna. Reconcile wit d'banj just hala me..... ;DShey na bkos d'banj dump u kus I don't understand u dis days....anyway if u wanna. Reconcile wit d'banj just hala me.....
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by sanity12(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
nickalams: Odogwu U re 2 much Don Jay Up n up u wil go no more goin down D lord bless ur wonderful Dreams keep it up Boss,As far as Am Concern oluwa dey with U pple tink U re going 2 be nobody without Nwa-ofe Nmanu Dbanj bt pple dont knw U re d brain n biga boss Behind His Success

Hailns boss kudos 2 U jst watch since d breakup btw U n dbanj up n up U hav been going hailns Don jay

Kudos BOSS long live Marvins record
Long live Marvins Energy
Long live Donjazzy of ur GR8 Time
u don talk b dat abi don loyal follower....
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Dog, no more free handouts or Bentley from Dbanj?

Don Jazzy now into house to house supply of AGO Really? I thought he is the best producer in Africa?

From Loyal milk to selling kerosene. . .what next? may be MAVIN PURE WATER. . .
as long as he's making the dough, and you keep b1tching, he aite.

Do buy a Loya milk for breakfast tomorrow or a product of MAVIN oil. Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Symphony007: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Heard dbanj "top of the world" being used as theme song on super sports. Can we now agree that on thr music front, dbanj is trimphant?
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by ikpom55: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hmm.. When I saw the title "oil and gas company", I was wondering which country's or state's budget did he hijack? But after reading this, I now know the op is refering to an oil/gas station.
I give him kudos for spreading his investment, but I hope this will not be another opportunity to collude with politicians and continue stealing us blind in the name of subsidies.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nduking92(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
stupor: Hmmm.... Don Jazzy again ! one would start to wonder what D'banj is going to buy-in intô or float.
A Nigeran Football Team ? Tranport Coy ? Or what ?

But whatever it is,I wish this dudes the best in their chosen Professions.

Shai ! See life after many years after school,na still the same 4am to 10pm job,Monday to Saturday Boyz dey do,while D'banj Don Jazzy go sing,sleep and hammer.

Please Dn jazzy wen recruitments start,kindly let us know if you will employ Experienced hands o !
Why ma Papa send me to school sef ! Shebi dem for don kuku drop me for Music school make I dey sing ?

*** seriously laughing ******

I will never regret ever going to school though,its my automatic pass key to all my lofty achievements.

Nice one dude,but ensure you get the right heads and management because oil and Gas,Good Music,Marvin no be the same at all o !

Best of luck !
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nduking92(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
I
have gone through the definition of Education a
couple of times and I can’t still find
where Education as promised to
provided wealth or riches, it promised mental development
which is a tool for success not
success itselfas we have been conned
to believe.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by simdam500(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Congrat bro. Make it a long lastin operation
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Nice one, Don Jazzy!
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by obi2012: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2013
so because he is diversifying his investments he is going broke?

for the people that are saying he didnt start an oil company, there are downstream, midstream and upstream oil companies.. he would be classified as a downstream oil firm because he is involved in distribution of refined products.. Oil companies arent just companies involved in drilling (those are upstream firms)

na wa o.. it is easy for people who havent done anything to criticize people doing something..
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by stcross82: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Na now e wake from sleep
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by dearfriend: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2013
did i just read door to door?? abeg make them carry come my domot ojare!
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Rhino5dm: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Yo' is that Don Jazzy? Get me some kerosene here. LWKMD!

safarigirl: as long as he's making the dough, and you keep b1tching, he aite.

Do buy a Loya milk for breakfast tomorrow or a product of MAVIN oil. Cheers cheesy
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by jay2k(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger: News is not true, i don't think they 've got that kind of money.
u r poor in mind,,in spirit nd odawise dats y u wll not belive dat donjazyy has dat kind of money...hw much r we talkin about afterall
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by snowprince01(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2013
What's d name of the company, so I can apply
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by last4eva(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dats life...
I adore u dude, u sit back and doin mighty fingsin ur beloved country.
Either Music or Schooling! aving the believe u're gonna be great and aiming towards it is the key to success..
Wishing u suxxess D Jazzy, wishhing u suxxess D Marvins
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by nonysmith(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
delors: Make una siddon there dey comment, me sharp guy...I don send my CV go give the guy straight on facebook, yahoo, twitter, marvin website, instagram, youtube, BBm, google, viber, and whassap! dem nor born am wel make him nor recruit me...na my CV go dey haunt the guy anywhere im turn...toilet, washroom, kicthen, POP, studio, bedroom, anywhere...I must get that job by fire by thunder!
....hehehehehehehe I don laugh tire guy...kip d desperado spirit on 2013 sometin must hapun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelly Mbonu Gets A New Car (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And His Family Grace Genevieve Magazine Cover / Thin Tall Tony's Newborn Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.