Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 (2187 Views)

Invalid IMEI On My Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190) / Invalid Imei On My Galaxy S4 Mini / God Repaired My Galaxy Tablet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2013
Please guys here am begging anyone who knows how and where i can stream and watch the soccer matches of the AFCON 2013 LIVE on my Samsung galaxy note 2. I will be grateful for doing so.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by confusion247(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Go to www.sybla.com and download sybla tv
. When you are done with that, download mx player. You will watch AFCON and many other matches and movies. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by venorite(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Or you can just go to fomny.com. If you fone has flash player you will be able to watch anything you want
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks a lot, my great guys. Unknown to me I already had sybla tv on my device. Am already on the opening match.... so cool! See ya after the match guys.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
But the match did not run as smoothly as one would have expected. It was staying still at regular interval and this did not make me enjoy the match. Pls is there anyway I can correct this? Secondly about the fommy. com, how do I go about it because it just opened the site. How do I use it to stream and what is the relevance of mx player in the use of sybla TV? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by confusion247(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
Deblow: But the match did not run as smoothly as one would have expected. It was staying still at regular interval and this did not make me enjoy the match. Pls is there anyway I can correct this? Secondly about the fommy. com, how do I go about it because it just opened the site. How do I use it to stream and what is the relevance of mx player in the use of sybla TV? Thanks
sybla tv works with MX player and makes the streaming to be faster if you are having slow internet connections. I am sure the problem is from your internet connection speed. I watched the first match on it with a small phone techno T3 dual sim.
i will suggest you search for MX player in the google play and download it and see if the problem will be corrected. GOOD LUCK.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by austinsmat(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pls pals what about watching with window phones
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks friend. I already had mx player on the phones even ever before I got to know about sybla tv application. Truly the problem might be of the network connection in my area. Thanks
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Any idea on how much data it will take to finish one match? Am watching with sport tv...gat it from google play
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Funkymallam(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jeffy1206: Any idea on how much data it will take to finish one match? Am watching with sport tv...gat it from google play

About 230mb for a full match.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 3:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Please give me the details on the sporttv.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Deblow: Please give me the details on the sporttv.
just go to google play and search for sport tv it allows you to view ajezeera sport and 3 other channels.you will be able to watch epl live and seria A
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2013
Each time I click on a link to watch any match it says Page not found.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Deblow: Each time I click on a link to watch any match it says Page not found.
which of de sport channel are u using.
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by W3xy1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
which sport channel is showin it on sybla
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 1:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks Jeffy. I now got it right
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Wilfem(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2013
XBMC with any of the Fusion Addon, ecpecially Sportsdevil is the best. I recently discovered how to configure this, multiple streaming channels that you would not even know which one to pick, unlike the Sybla tv whose channels are mostly Arabic speaking and are of low quality/resolution.
XBMC rocks wella joooooooooooor!!
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Deblow: Thanks Jeffy. I now got it right
u re welcome
Re: How Do I Stream And Watch The Games Of The Afcon 2013 Live On My Galaxy Note 2 by Deblow: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Wilfem pls put us through the use of this xbcm of a thing. I have it on my android but don't know how to use it and with what addon. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Android Edited Picture Thread - Share Your Best Edited Here / Get Airtime Credit Offline Via Gtb Bank / Download Real Racing 3 (money And All Cars) For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.