Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Weird Experiences On The Road - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Weird Experiences On The Road (9822 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by snowprince01(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2013
U just called her a mad woman, nd mad people do things without reason most of the times, that's why they are mad. You were just unfortunate
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2013
Sweetcollins: I was on a traffic waiting for g green light last week When suddenly, a reckless driver who bit traffic lost control and smashed a bike man just in front of me breaking my tranfugator lights as well as crushing my bonnet...it was really weird. One needs to pray hard
It wasn't weird, it's called an ACCIDENT.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by AdetoroBukola: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=flow1759]STILL ON D MADNESS ISSUE
My own is dat i wasn't driving but walking in a market place all of a
sudden nahim madman come HUG me oooh, NYAMA if u c d kin smell wey comot
4 him body? No b dat one pain me pass sef na d way market women begin
laf me. Omo dat 4 seconds hug was like 4 seconds in hell. If u c as i
use soap(almost finish one bar soap) and new sponge almost tear my skin
comot wen i reach house. D T shirt i wore dat day ehnn, 4get i no wear
am again as i just land am 4 dustbin. Till today i still dey reason
wetin make d madman hug me dat day oh[/quote]

I dey laugh tear dey commot my face. omo na serious issue ooo.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by cretin: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
years ago..we were coming back from the village after the xmas celebs, my dad was cruising his 504 when out of nowhere. a huge bush pigeon hit the windscreen and fell down by the rd side...we were all startled, my mom wanted my dad 2 stop n pick the bush meat...lol, my dad refused.........now that am older i realize the sense in my dads refusal....then i wasnt too happy with my dad 4 denying us of some tasty bush meat!...lmao grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by IamChiboi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
l rmba travelling 4rm lagos to my village in Imo state a few yrs ago, all of a sudden a tyre detached 4rm a car in motion and started bouncing on the road. The driver managed to control d car tho. Till 2day. That incident still baffles me undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by RipVanWink: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
driving on slaughter bridge in ph, one day...back then when bikes were allowed, i observed the bike infront of me swerve suddenly...was really puzzled cos i cudnt see any car ahead...as the bike swerved out of the way...lo n behold i saw a tyre + rim rolling towards me at full speed..i didnt hv space nor time to swerve...but luckily for me..had just installed brush bar on my car then...that metal protector then took the brunt of the impact... ..i then stopped..checked my car no damage..i moved..ahead..i could see a car with 3 wheels!!........it appears the tyre pulled out from the car at high speed

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by blank(f): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2013
There was a time, i was maybe 9 or 10. I was walking down the road after running an errand. I was with my sister. As we were walking, i heard someone from behind say "Fine Girl" and then i received a very dirty slap. I was so confused until i realised that it was the conductor in a bus that had just picked up passengers and was driving past. Apparently, the guy tried to touch my face from the bus but because they were moving fast, the velocity turned it to a slap.

I can't ever forget that day as it was my first slap and last slap ever in my life.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by TPound(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
mine was at Ibadan in 2008. was coming from beere,heading towards olunde,and the small buses I boarded was cramped.I couldn't wait for the front passenger to alight so I can change position being on the big side. when we got to academy bridge,the front passenger said she wants to alight.before the bus could stop,out of nowhere,a mad cow that broke free from where it was tied charged towards the bus with his pointed horns piercing the front windscreen. I still can't remember how I alighted from the bus that night.but I remember I trekked from academy to olunde.didn't even see conductor talk less of collecting change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda City As My First Car On Nigerian Road / 10 Essential Safety Tips For When Driving In The Rain / 6 Reasons Why Your Car Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.