Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars (39746 Views)

Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
I think piracy is really the bane of the industry.....until they find a way round the scourge of stealing people's intellectual property..the low pay will remain.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by 4chi: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Does Omotola act in Yoruba films?

Read between the lines bro. Can't you see typical okoro beef written all over the article.read the "story"first in punch and of course you can guess where the author is from.you can see the mischief in the title and the picture used as illustration . Based on the authors warped logic,I guess Ramsey nouah,teni aofiyebi,ireti Doyle,Bimbo akintola,segue arinze and Desmond Elliot are also "Yoruba actors" and that hungry looking natty earns more than odunlade adekola(with GLO endorsement) and that Rita nwaturuocha Dominic earns more than funke Akindele...no fuss, it's the typical yaminrin "Ma mesidis is bigger than ya own" mentality....SMH

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Dahbutter(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
yeah they are as broke as a joke; no wonder ini Edo was travelling down to abk to 4uk my friend's stinking, wrinkled balled, bald, old and disgusting ex italian boss 4 additional income *runs to wc to vomit*
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by badassnigga(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
not just in Yoruba actors n actress
is applicable to d entire nollywood embarassed
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

they don't limit themselves to yoruba - the tribalism in nigeria is another root cause. the yoruba actors hardly make the cut in the auditions of nollywood. the so called nollywood is controlled by the igbos(chico/zeb ejiro) and they would rather give charles okafor a role in their movies than femi brainard!
My Friend get your fact right who told you Chico and Zeb Ejiro are Igbos?They are both Urhobos.If you are properly enlightened you will know that Ejiro is no where near an Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by bursturbrain(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
English actors get paid wel dis is a fact, you hav to beg som one like muna to collect 500k for a movie, even olu jacobs is paid his cool 500k and above even if him appear for jus 4 scenes, d reason is cos english nollywood films hav marketers dat are big boys, dey can sponsor a movie wit millions of naira and dey see deir rewards, guess yoruba films need better marketers til den dey wil not be at par wif wat english earners make, sha no time to discuss ppl wealth, even if dem pay yoruba actors 50k for a film if him do 4 a month is it not cool 200k looks like a gud salary to me

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by jaems: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
We all know that nollywood is a joke, especially the Yoruba category. When about 50 movies are released in a month, how much are the actors expected to get? It is hard to find an average budget nollywood movie, they are all usually low-budget. No one should marvel at this news! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na ashawo runs dem dey use supplement
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
onatisi: grin now i know the reason why yoruba actreses fight each other to Bleep transort union chairmen,agbero leaders and area boys leaders.

+100 grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by CARLISTO77(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
calcal: how did you wan dem to make money when you are watching it free online?

Damn it! Food for thought...
Well said... Dicho y hecho.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by CARLISTO77(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

+100 grin grin grin grin
Please, I am curious...Can you let the said reason be in the know?
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by phreakabit(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

they don't limit themselves to yoruba - the tribalism in nigeria is another root cause. the yoruba actors hardly make the cut in the auditions of nollywood. the so called nollywood is controlled by the igbos(chico/zeb ejiro) and they would rather give charles okafor a role in their movies than femi brainard!

Yes and Igbo actors repeatedly make the cut in movies directed by Tunde Kelani et co, right? Oh I forgot, there is no form of restrictions in Yoruba movies. . . They speak "ENGLISH" hence throwing the roles open for all.

For your info Mercy Johnson isn't Igbo, neither are Olu Jacob, Joke Silva, Ini Edo, Omotola, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot, Pat Attah, Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw, RMD e.t.c. . . . Well you see for yourself. If they didn't make the cut, it was/is simply because they weren't/aren't good enough! Acting goes beyond yelling and crying.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by GUNSLINGER: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
gister2: Quite a number of perks come with being a movie star in this part of the world. They include designer clothes, luxury cars and posh apartments. Apart from their penchant for such status symbols, today’s Nollywood actors and actresses are also seen as role models, especially to the young and impressionable who dream of becoming stars some day.

But, judging by the results of a recent investigation conducted by Saturday Beats, it appears all that glitters is not gold, after all.

Contrary to popular opinion, the life of the average Yoruba movie star is that of constant ‘suffering and smiling’.

In spite of the fabulous profiles and immense goodwill enjoyed by some of these celebrated screen gods and goddesses, the contents of their bank accounts are really nothing to be cheerful about.

Even the ‘alarming’ increase in the volume of home video films produced in Yoruba language ought to be sufficient to improve the bank balances of such celebrities. To make matters worse, many of them suffer from a financial disease known as ‘Withdrawal Symptom.’ In fact, it is no longer news that a good number are regular visitors to ATMs.

“As soon as money is paid into their bank accounts, you will see them rushing to the nearest ATM to withdraw almost all the cash,” an amused banker told Saturday Beats recently.

Certainly it is difficult to believe that no reasonably successful Yoruba actor or actress has ever been paid up to N500, 000 for a lead role in any movie. Half a million seems a fantastic sum by all indications. Instead, the maximum fee payable to the best actor or actress has remained between N150k and N250k. Even many of the ‘veterans’ receive as low as N10k to appear in a film feature.

While those that are constantly in demand or have won awards in the industry, such as the likes of Funke Akindele and Odunlade Adekola, earn a maximum of N250k per feature film, the rest are left with peanuts. Interestingly, an exception to this ‘golden rule’ is Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. Gistvillages investigation shows that she earns between N250k and N400k.

Another ‘big earning’ actor is Adebayo Salami, aka Oga Bello. It is said that he hardly receives part payment from any producer. Usually on location, he would demand his fee of not more that N150,000 before going into action.

The same is said about Omotola who does not budge until she or her manager has confirmed that a certain amount of money has been deposited in her bank account.

However, the so-called big budget film productions have never exceeded the N3m mark despite the fact that a lot of money goes into paying the crew and cast. Money is also spent on production equipment, lights, costumes, makeups, transport, food, accommodation, generating plant sets, and other logistics/incidental expenses. That is also why most of the cast and crew are grateful when the filmmaker or marketer, who bankrolls the production, is able to hand them paltry sums of money.

“You can count on your fingers the number of individuals involved in the production who respectively got paid less than N50,000,” a production hand says.

Also included in the budget are the editing suite staff, copies of empty VCDs to be dubbed, posters and film jackets to be printed, marketing and distribution.

Now we know why most of the highly paid or underpaid actors/ actresses are writing their own movie scripts and directing or producing their own movie projects, as well as saturating the market with volumes of half-baked home videos every week.

Bukky Wright was the highest paid actress in the Yoruba language genre before Funke Akindele broke her N150,000 per featured film record with Jenifa.

Omilade Babatunde, aka Baba Suwe, used to be the highest paid aactor until the much younger Odunlade Adekola, aka Cause Trouble, began to earn up to N250k per feature film. The other notable figures? Well, they are trying hard to catch up with Omotola, Funke and Odunlade.

SOURCE

No need to pay yorouba actors and actresses much money cuz they can earn extra income through da talent we all know dis tribe is made of. Eg Armed robbery, drugs, etc.................. grin angry grin grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by natddon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
No wonder wen dey r sick they can't raise the bills
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by whiteroses(f): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
But they cant speak english so they get paid peanut only few percent of nigerians watch them therefore only few percent goes in their pockets. If they want toto dike money they need to speak toto dike english and have even the whole of africa watch them. E.G The whole of africa and africans in dispora watch tonto dike only yoruba people that have time watch funke akindele so 2 cut 4 jare
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Who said dat Mercy Johnson and Mr. Ibu earn peanuts? U wish. All popular English actors/actresses earn much o , d only problem dey have is lifestyle modification.
Bfr some were banned in 2004/5, osuofia earned over 1m naira while rita domnic 500k.(cant quote d magazine). U can only imagine wat dey earn now. And sometimes, dey do more dan one movie @ a time.
N ppl dat argue who is richer btw Genevive n Omotola shd stop d nonsense, its not necessary.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by onatisi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
ngozievergreen: Who said dat Mercy Johnson and Mr. Ibu earn peanuts? U wish. All popular English actors/actresses earn much o , d only problem dey have is lifestyle modification.
Bfr some were banned in 2004/5, osuofia earned over 1m naira while rita domnic 500k.(cant quote d magazine). U can only imagine wat dey earn now. And sometimes, dey do more dan one movie @ a time.
N ppl dat argue who is richer btw Genevive n Omotola shd stop d nonsense, its not necessary.

my guy forget all these figures you are quoting here was what they gave to the media to give them a false image , these ppl earn peanuts . talk to ppl in the industry and marketers at idumota and alaba they will tell you.who will pay rita dominic 500k,for what ?you think those alaba marketers are that generous ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by coogar: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
chingyjant:
My Friend get your fact right who told you Chico and Zeb Ejiro are Igbos?They are both Urhobos.If you are properly enlightened you will know that Ejiro is no where near an Igbo name

i just threw a name in there - i don't really care where the ejiros hail from but only a lunatic would deny there's no tribalism in nollywood. the yoruba stars have complained times without number that they don't get the big roles in nollywood because it's an igbocentric industry. far majority of the funds come from igbo stakeholders so you get your facts right instead of chasing after cheap pedantry!

phreakabit:
Yes and Igbo actors repeatedly make the cut in movies directed by Tunde Kelani et co, right? Oh I forgot, there is no form of restrictions in Yoruba movies. . . They speak "ENGLISH" hence throwing the roles open for all.

For your info Mercy Johnson isn't Igbo, neither are Olu Jacob, Joke Silva, Ini Edo, Omotola, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot, Pat Attah, Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw, RMD e.t.c. . . . Well you see for yourself. If they didn't make the cut, it was/is simply because they weren't/aren't good enough! Acting goes beyond yelling and crying.

you are a tool!
tunde kelani makes a movie once in 2-3 yrs......if yoruba actors depend on that then they would become scavengers feeding on scraps on a refuse dump. fact is - the far majority of the so called nollywood movies are funded by the igbos. unless you have been living under a rock, this information is not far fetched!

eniola badmus(aka gbogbo big girls)

Actually, I didn't abandon English home video completely, I still do TV series in English. I have about two of such soaps running on some television channels now. Though, there was a time I almost left but I didn't abandon the genre completely. I noticed that there was a lot of tribalism there. About two or three producers actually approached me to consider adopting an Igbo name which I rejected. I told them I would not sell my birth right. More so, my parents won't be happy with me.

I'm from a very good home. So I told them that if they couldn't accept me for what I am, I would rather go to where I'll be accepted better and that was why I crossed over to the Yoruba sector. But now, I still do TV series. But there's a project in the pipeline now that has to do with the English sector. They've been calling me back now.

rukky sanda

When I had my first audition, I got a role instantly. That was with Sunny Mac-Don, but what I have realised recently when I came fully into acting is that there is an issue of tribalism. But I think this is uncalled for because I have been given roles several times and later rejected simply because I’m of the Yoruba stock. I think that is really wrong. People don’t have to be rejected because of their tribes. This has really affected me.

femi brainard

I do more of Yoruba movies because of tribalism ; but filming is filming, English, Yoruba, French or Portuguese. There was a time a certain producer asked me to put an Igbo name to my name so that he would help me with the Igbo marketers but I told him I couldn’t sell my birthright. He didn’t say it in a derogatory manner, but he said it because he wanted me to succeed more. To that person, I said God bless him.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

i just threw a name in there - i don't really care where the ejiros hail from but only a lunatic would deny there's no tribalism in nollywood. the yoruba stars have complained times without number that they don't get the big roles in nollywood because it's an igbocentric industry. far majority of the funds come from igbo stakeholders so you get your facts right instead of chasing after cheap pedantry!

you are a tool!
tunde kelani makes a movie once in 2-3 yrs......if yoruba actors depend on that then they would become scavengers feeding on scraps on a refuse dump. fact is - the far majority of the so called nollywood movies are funded by the igbos. unless you have been living under a rock, this information is not far fetched!

eniola badmus(aka gbogbo big girls)

actually, I didn't abandon English home video completely, I still do TV series in English. I have about two of such soaps running on some television channels now. Though, there was a time I almost left but I didn't abandon the genre completely. I noticed that there was a lot of tribalism there. About two or three producers actually approached me to consider adopting an Igbo name which I rejected. I told them I would not sell my birth right. More so, my parents won't be happy with me.

I'm from a very good home. So I told them that if they couldn't accept me for what I am, I would rather go to where I'll be accepted better and that was why I crossed over to the Yoruba sector. But now, I still do TV series. But there's a project in the pipeline now that has to do with the English sector. They've been calling me back now.

Eniola Badmus ?? Never heard of him. I guess he's one of those " 20K per film" type of actors right ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by AdeniyiA(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Freiburger: I just can't buy this analysis.
...then sell it or leave it
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by coogar: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

Eniola Badmus ?? Never heard of him. I guess he's one of those " 20K per film" type of actors right ? grin grin grin

people like you perish quickly for your lack of knowledge.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by CGKing(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yoruba movies usually have no creativity. Why would anyone want to pay to watch them? It's all juju and witchcraft nonsense. And when its not about thé diabolical, they just romance and fight all through the movie. (yarn!) I think they select actors based on panic skills, shouting and shrieking skills and quarreling skills

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by ubong560(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Most of you ranting thrashes here, ur annual salary isnt up to half of the assumed N300k earns by them. Ur salary can hardly buy u a change of bathroom slippers. If som1 could earn 200k in a movie and features up to 25 movies in a year, do d calculation and tell me ur N10k salary can compare to dat in anyway. If all nigerian could earn wat d actors/actresses earn, then we wouldnt think of feeding ourselves again as most of u normally ask how garri are sold in mkt.

U all are also a falling factor in dis issue killing d production wit piracy. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WIT ALL D PIRATES. IN HELL THEY SHALL ROT! Dont u know u r pirating d movie by watching it online? How abt d illegal massive duplication of d CDs and aution it @ N100 instead of the approved N250? How do u expect a producer to pay them much after considering all this?

I dont blame una. Am sure ur family has neva produced a star in anything. Why dont u keep ur mouth shut?
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
onatisi:

my guy forget all these figures you are quoting here was what they gave to the media to give them a false image , these ppl earn peanuts . talk to ppl in the industry and marketers at idumota and alaba they will tell you.who will pay rita dominic 500k,for what ?you think those alaba marketers are that generous ?
i don tell u o, y did u think dey were banned den. Osuofia stl earns over 1m naira per movie
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by onatisi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:
i don tell u o, y did u think dey were banned den. Osuofia stl earns over 1m naira per movie

osuofia and some others were banned becos they became what the marketers called unruly and were posing a threat to them not becos of money or fees and that most times they collect money without showing up,you cannot ban someone for demanding a fee and you paying it , they were banned for other reasons, check the story very well , if the money they are or were demanding for was too much the worst the marketers will do will be to boycott them and go to other actors . i know u may not believe but most of these actors or should i say almost 90 %of them earn peanut both the yoruba film actors and ibo ones or should i say English and they very very very few that earns much can be counted . cross check your facts very well

http://insidenollywood.com/actors%E2%80%99-guild-bans-emeka-ike-for-threatening-behavouir/

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/nollywood-movie-stars/12638-nobody-pays-nollywood-actors-millions-sola-fosudo.html

http://www.zimbio.com/Nollywood/articles/TWkuj9la_QA/Tchidi+Chikere+Banned+Over+Adultery+Scandal

this is just some articles to point out that banning of nollywood actors has got nothing to do with money
but so behaviors the marketers didnt like by the actors s
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2013
omar22:

Omotola only earnt N5m ($25k) for her role in IJE (and Genevieve) only because that movie had sponsors backing the production.

I could remember a Nigerian actress in an interview with a UK base Nigerian radio station..... The lady said she gets around N20k to N30k a movie and she has an agent that would take his cut. Thats they do so many home movies.

Whereas I has seen where a Unilag student got almost a N1m just to do a 5 minutes amateur p*rn movie

Guy what's your point exactly that's contrary to anything I've posted? The guy challenged my post and I gave him a concrete prove which made him shut up for good.

And I can't remember saying omoT and genny gets nothing less than the amount I mentioned. I can remember what I said in my first post properly; I said they earn upto......and I also said depending on the budget of the movie (simple English!). At the same time, those two are not cheap actresses that you can just see on back pack of any recent crappy movie (same applies to likes of omoni & nse etc. Any production they feature in must be of great quality; that's what I call branding your name and professionalism!). OmoT got a whooping 3 million for a supporting role in 'Ties that bind'. So the guys saying nollywood hasn't reached 'whatever payment' stage should have a rethink

Considering the 30,000 20,000 actresses, I already addressed the point in my first post.

*i will try as much as possible to avoid subsequent posts....so help me God
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

Please don't be dissing my girl
She may not be an A lister but she is good
Love her

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2013
phreakabit:

Thank you O
Thank you
Olu Jacobs has acted more Igwe parts than any other actor yet he is not Igbo
All these people talking rubbish

Stella Damasus is Delta igbo sha
I read somewhere her fathers real last name is Ojukwu
They changed it during the war to save their lives I read
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 23, 2013
bursturbrain :
English actors get paid wel dis is a fact, you hav to beg som one like muna to collect 500k for a movie, even olu jacobs is paid his cool 500k and above even if him appear for jus 4 scenes, d reason is cos english nollywood films hav marketers dat are big boys, dey can sponsor a movie wit millions of naira and dey see deir rewards, guess yoruba films need better marketers til den dey wil not be at par wif wat english earners make, sha no time to discuss ppl wealth, even if dem pay yoruba actors 50k for a film if him do 4 a month is it not cool 200k looks like a gud salary to me

And I'm shaking my head for you. Better face reality Bro.

Even if anyone should be boasting, the renowned producers who knows what they are doing like Kunle afolayan, tunde kelani, tade ogidan etc.... should be boasting not the hustlers who has been the one dragging the industry's name into the mud with their shitty crappy flicks. Smh.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by coogar: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you O
Thank you
Olu Jacobs has acted more Igwe parts than any other actor yet he is not Igbo
All these people talking rubbish

Stella Damasus is Delta igbo sha
I read somewhere her fathers real last name is Ojukwu
They changed it during the war to save their lives I read

see these clowns comparing olu iacobs to upstarts like eniola badmus or femi brainard. olu jacobs fathered the entire nigerian movie scene - this dude actually went to a drama school abroad - never compare him to the ones forced to the industry because of the nigerian austerity or mass unemployment. it's a privilege to the igbo marketers to have olu jacobs as "igwe" - his pedigree is unparalleled in the whole of nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2013
bursturbrain :

As long as the movies are in Yoruba language,they won't go far
That's just the reality.I have only watched one Yoruba movie in mylife and that is Jenifa,3 years after it came out.
Yoruba movies started before the English ones
The makers of Igbo movies realized that to reach a wider audience you need to act in English and they did so and hammered and nollywood was born and went international
It is pure business sense
They will keep collecting peanuts if they keep doing what whey are doing
That is just the gospel truth
The actors should try to break into mainstream acting and still act their local movies on the side if they want to compete with their counterparts
If Omotola was a Yoruwood actress,nobody will know about her.
Re: Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars by coogar: 1:55am On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi:

As long as the movies are in Yoruba language,they won't go far
That's just the reality.I have only watched one Yoruba movie in mylife and that is Jenifa,3 years after it came out.
Yoruba movies started before the English ones
The makers of Igbo movies realized that to reach a wider audience you need to act in English and they did so and hammered and nollywood was born and went international
It is pure business sense
They will keep collecting peanuts if they keep doing what whey are doing
That is just the gospel truth
The actors should try to break into mainstream acting and still act their local movies on the side if they want to compete with their counterparts
If Omotola was a Yoruwood actress,nobody will know about her.

except that funke akindele is predominantly a yoruwood actress and she has sold more movies than omotola jalade. funke has also made more money than omotola. the only thing omotola has ahead of funke is longevity in the industry. yoruba movies sell very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Steps Out In Revealing Top / Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.