Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians (37646 Views)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by slimfit1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
Let me help who ever is going to come out with another crap that don't make sense. Design a robot that couples cars together then I think you have a chance of becoming someone this one sucks.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by PeeDaVinci: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
when ugandan university is producing electric car http://ictville.com/2012/12/ugandas-35000-electric-car/

imagine what nigeria is celebrating smh

do i blame the student, no, he is doing his best within the confine of his resources, however i blame the people who create and are sustaining a system which produces stuff like this in the name of producing cars. i also have a lot of issues with apologists and sympathizers of this system who justifies this rubish by saying stuff like "nigeria's engineers are trying", "we have to start from somewhere as low as building this crap ??"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Made! That car is not made. It is assembled and it looks very beautify ironically! I am loving it! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

To be marketed by inspired motors . cheesy

rotfl grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by spicyp(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nice @least
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by slimfit1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
If you can't build the best don't build the worst the world is more advance that this. The head of department in the university should quit.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by azimibraun: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
It ws smone who researched and came up with "automatic transmission gears" it ws someone who researched and came up with "A/C in cars it ws somene who reserached and we cn play 2baba and wizkid tracks in a car" car stereo" smbody introduced "wheel covers" and anoda "Alloy wheels" and anoda "reverse Cameras" " even bullet proof" on cars and " smbody invented "tinted Glasses" u mst nt build a new car u cn advance on an existing car. Wasn't it smone who introduce" baby seaters in car" haba! Naija mst u build a wack car 2 shw u went 2 skool?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by lafuria1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
typical nigerian outburst, 'oh whats so special about a car' but yet they are quick to buy the latest honda or benz 2015 without asking whats the difference between the recent old model and the new one. if you school in nigeria, these is impresive but it will end here because it wont be appreciated and the government wont care to futher invest in the project. it doesnt have to be something new, could be a higer modification just like the iphone 4s and iphone 5. my point this project proves the students are good at auto enginering and with supports who knows what they can do.

if other countries were so pessimestic like nigerians when it comes to inventions, nothing will be invented
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
slim fit :
The head of department in the university should quit.

You pipu will kill me grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
PeeDaVinci: when ugandan university is producing electric car http://ictville.com/2012/12/ugandas-35000-electric-car/

do i blame the student, no, he is doing his best within the confine of his resources, however i blame the people who create and are sustaining a system which produces stuff like this in the name of producing cars. i also have a lot of issues with apologists and sympathizers of this system who justifies this rubish by saying stuff like "nigeria's engineers are trying", "we have to start from somewhere as low as building this crap ??"
thread closed grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
la furia: typical nigerian outburst, 'oh whats so special about a car' but yet they are quick to buy the latest honda or benz 2015 without asking whats the difference between the recent old model and the new one. if you school in nigeria, these is impresive but it will end here because it wont be appreciated and the government wont care to futher invest in the project. it doesnt have to be something new, could be a higer modification just like the iphone 4s and iphone 5. my point this project proves the students are good at auto enginering and with supports who knows what they can do.

if other countries were so pessimestic like nigerians when it comes to inventions, nothing will be invented

You too refused to get it. He is not inventing anything. He assembled something already existing,although, done in a little bit ugly way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Mallow: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
See car
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by simdam500(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gudluck. Wish to see more, maybe 4rm me. Smh
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by azimibraun: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pepper soup sipping HOD and womaniser Dean wld hv commended dis thrash o! See hw d Ugandan invention hs shut folks up. Danm! Glo shld buy dt car and mk dt guy an ambassador and fund him 2 build more.. Dts wt we are talking abt.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bad product, bad thinking. Poor stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by adewasco2k(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
I am sorry to say this but even if they built it and it wasn't assembled as i think it is, i still believe they should have invented some problem solving thing and not a car, to build a car is not easy i know but there is already a design for that which they can follow, we need people who are creative and are ready to build something very new and solves our problem.

the only people doing that right now are the software and application developers.

i still say kudos to them because i cant make one or even assemble one!
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by azimibraun: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
I hope sm Nairalanders are nt thinking dt luvly green electic car dt looks lk a KIA Picanto is d one built by the Nigerian student? Na ugandan own b dat o! With Glo colour, na naija own b convertable drop topless coupe wey gt expired tin tomamtoes color.. Zain color hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by RedLight1: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
azimibraun: I hope sm Nairalanders are nt thinking dt luvly green electic car dt looks lk a KIA Picanto is d one built by the Nigerian student? Na ugandan own b dat o! With Glo colour, na naija own b convertable drop topless coupe wey gt expired tin tomamtoes color.. Zain color hahahaha.
hahahahah choiiii ...u have a bad mouth ... we shall get there
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by masks(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Imt enugu for sure.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by adewasco2k(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
masks: Imt enugu for sure.
MIT Enugu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
azimibraun: I hope sm Nairalanders are nt thinking dt luvly green electic car dt looks lk a KIA Picanto is d one built by the Nigerian student? Na ugandan own b dat o! With Glo colour, na naija own b convertable drop topless coupe wey gt expired tin tomamtoes color.. Zain color hahahaha.

That is not even a car,it looks like a convertible tipper.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2013
Nigerians!!! Instead to support our own... na oyinbo thing we de do long throat praise.... I don taya o....

......Ice cube started pimping rides this way too

....@Siena's projects( motor sports ) on car talk section is no different... but hey he's not in Nigeria with limited resources and money to spend and he has a job that pays unlike Nigeria.

..... I wonder how those guys( OP) will feel when they see all your 'encouragements on this thread'..... dream killers ... very fake set of people!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2013
jidegirl12: Nigerians!!! Instead to support our own... na oyinbo thing we de do long throat praise.... I don taya o....

....@Siena's projects( motor sports ) on car talk section is no different... but hey he's not in Nigeria with limited resources and money to spend and he has a job that pays unlike Nigeria.

..... I wonder how those guys( OP) will feel when they see all your 'encouragements on this thread'..... dream killers ... very fake set of people!!! cool

Jide, something tells me that you go fear to ride in that car.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by OAM4J: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

To be marketed by inspired motors . cheesy

lol
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by dabrake(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2013
Dead On Arrival. What the heck is this? Did someone call this a car? It won't even pass for a motor.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Litmus: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2013
PeeDaVinci: when ugandan university is producing electric car http://ictville.com/2012/12/ugandas-35000-electric-car/

Perhaps the reason for praise is informed by the possibility that the Nigerian one below looks like the work of people who did something from scratch. You can see evidence of hammering metal into shape around the back,probably worked hard at the gears,and shafts, trying to make things, which have no right to be in the same room, fit and work together. There's evidence of blood, sweat and tears as they worked from the bottom up. On the other hand, the Ugandan vehicle looks like one of those off the shelf, kit made vehicles that are the bread and butter of schools,colleges and university allover the world where some lecturers want to give students a taste of the production process. Besides electric vehicles are simpler than internal combustion vehicles and the real engineering challenge are battery life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/955074_Project__jpgd33d06c50359c29c9aea125c9a908b50
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2013
Ahaa! They produced the new Toyota Cowrolla! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by hardeyincah(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2013
Where's your own Naija made Helicopter?
obysolid: some people are just sleeping on nairaland waiting for frist to comment, second to comment stuff. Mitchew.... Well done to those young talented engineers like me
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by RedLight1: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2013
jidegirl12: Nigerians!!! Instead to support our own... na oyinbo thing we de do long throat praise.... I don taya o....

oga pimping a car and re-inventing a car is two different thing (ice cube didnt start pimping a car just by building death traps made outta cans) he love-vendor already made cars ... dont make everyone that doesnt support these idea look like a dream killer ...infact all the post should encourage the builder to up his game ..... my illiterate mechanic can build a car engine from scratch, his panel beater can build body of a car from scratch ... i dont see anything to be proud of here *no offense to the builder* except the car has some special features that will make it outstanding from all normal cars we see everyday... ... i read on nairaland about a man that built generator that could run on water ( thats what i call inevention. it will help nigerians that run generator on fuel everyday and spend some extra cash on pms) thats the drill bro... no one is hating or anything
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ITContractors: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Reminds me of flintstones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by younggurl(f): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2013
EASY 39: Good job bros,but don't take ds down to iree,because dr is rainny
grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Shalome(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg,Thunder fire any person wey Give this Scrappy poo hailings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.