Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. (9309 Views)

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / My Acer Aspire 4720z Will Not Turn On! / Help! My Acer Laptop Dvd Drive Works No More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by smiling(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pls i need to put it back to factory settings.. Pls help.
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by tunat: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
hi, whats the model of your laptop, i have two acer aspire laptops, both are core i7s, a sandy bridge and an ivy bridge, i have the recovery cds and the driver cds for both laptops, you can contact me if you want and i may be able to help you out, cheers wink
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by Francheezy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
g0 t0 d c0mputa sect!0n
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by smiling(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
tunat: hi, whats the model of your laptop, i have two acer aspire laptops, both are core i7s, a sandy bridge and an ivy bridge, i have the recovery cds and the driver cds for both laptops, you can contact me if you want and i may be able to help you out, cheers wink
aspire 3500. i even have the cd
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by smiling(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Francheezy: g0 t0 d c0mputa sect!0n
to do wat? xplain better plxx
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by Francheezy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
u are here already
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by Davluck(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
I also nid to do mine too, mine is acer aspire 5733z..thnx in advance
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by smiling(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
Davluck: I also nid to do mine too, mine is acer aspire 5733z..thnx in advance
have done mine.. Got the procedure somehow on the net.. Guy.. Click on your acer manager on your laptop.. Then you will see restore.. Then click.. You need to back up your file befor then. If when reseting, it ask u for default password, <acer> use 000000. Then continue
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by deji2009(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2013
smiling: Pls i need to put it back to factory settings.. Pls help.

Ensure your document, pictures, music
and all data is saved before resetting
to default. connect charger and make sure
there's NEPA light or your generator if
you like. restart laptop and keep
ALT key press down and your other
finger pressing on the F10. should
start edit windows boot option
acer erecovery management
follow instruc...
Re: How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. by smiling(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
deji2009:

Ensure your document, pictures, music
and all data is saved before resetting
to default. connect charger and make sure
there's NEPA light or your generator if
you like. restart laptop and keep
ALT key press down and your other
finger pressing on the F10. should
start edit windows boot option
acer erecovery management
follow instruc...
thanks.. I've already done mine.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unlock My Glo Netpro Modem? / Forbidden: Adverts, Cracks, Illegal Hacks, Software Piracy, Etc / Using Mtn Modem On Ubuntu Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.