Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me (4725 Views)

Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Good day Nlers
My girlfriend of nearly two years came back last weekend from her 'business trip' in Naija which lasted 6 weeks, looking like a ghost and wants me to believe she did not use the money I gave her for the trip to bleach her life away.

MY PROBLEM
Mid November 2012, she told me she wanted to make a business trip down to Naija to buy land in her hometown in Edo state. She wanted me to give her about £3,000 for this transaction and I agreed, foolishly. I really did not question what she wanted to because of two reasons. First of all, anything business in Nigeria doesn't really interest me and secondly she sounded like she knew what she was doing. She kept talking about it for a while and showed me pictures of prospective places that she wanted to buy. She told me about how she got her brother to survey a particular land she liked and I was impressed by how determined she was. In all fairness, I was really pleased that she was actually thinking in a business like manner because her past behaviors included wasting my money anyhow buying clothes, weaves, creams, etc (like a person on crack).
Anyways, what I think she really did is that she spent her 6 weeks in Naija on a spending spree in Lagos with her friends during Christmas and New year with my own hard earned cash. I believe so because I asked her if she bought the land, she replied no first, then a hesitant yes. When I told to produce the deed and documents that showed that she actually bought it, it was one story to another. I got so fed up because the only things she had to show me from her journey were new hair, designer clothing and her yellow/bleached skin. She left cold London looking like a normal black woman, to Naija where the sun shines everyday for 6 whole weeks, and came back looking like an oyinbo person. She said that the reason why that happened was because her skin reacts to cold environment that is why she was dark here in London. I swear sometimes she thinks I am an slowpoke. It has not been the first time she had tried bleaching her skin. In May, she spent nearly £700 of my money online on bleaching creams and soaps. We nearly broke up because of that and she promised never to do it again. That was even small compared to what she has done now. I personally hate skin bleachers and I told her that before. But it seems like she has forgotten or just doesn't care.

MY SOLUTION
I am planning to break up with her before she will finish me. I am currently still doing my investigations as to what this girl did exactly with my money when she travelled down to Naija. I am also trying to perfect a plan on how to collect my money back. Any suggestions?
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by mrscolite(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ OP...break up with her & call me wink
....In other news,FIRST TO COMMENT...oshe o jesu a o ma yin o tongue
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
usmsam: Good day Nlers
My girlfriend of nearly two years came back last weekend from her 'business trip' in Naija which lasted 6 weeks, looking like a ghost and wants me to believe she did not use the money I gave her for the trip to bleach her life away.

MY PROBLEM
Mid November 2012, she told me she wanted to make a business trip down to Naija to buy land in her hometown in Edo state. She wanted me to give her about £3,000 for this transaction and I agreed, foolishly. I really did not question what she wanted to because of two reasons. First of all, anything business in Nigeria doesn't really interest me and secondly she sounded like she knew what she was doing. She kept talking about it for a while and showed me pictures of prospective places that she wanted to buy. She told me about how she got her brother to survey a particular land she liked and I was impressed by how determined she was. In all fairness, I was really pleased that she was actually thinking in a business like manner because her past behaviors included wasting my money anyhow buying clothes, weaves, creams, etc (like a person on crack).
Anyways, what I think she really did is that she spent her 6 weeks in Naija on a spending spree in Lagos with her friends during Christmas and New year with my own hard earned cash. I believe so because I asked her if she bought the land, she replied no first, then a hesitant yes. When I told to produce the deed and documents that showed that she actually bought it, it was one story to another. I got so fed up because the only things she had to show me from her journey were new hair, designer clothing and her yellow/bleached skin. She left cold London looking like a normal black woman, to Naija where the sun shines everyday for 6 whole weeks, and came back looking like an oyinbo person. She said that the reason why that happened was because her skin reacts to cold environment that is why she was dark here in London. I swear sometimes she thinks I am an slowpoke. It has not been the first time she had tried bleaching her skin. In May, she spent nearly £700 of my money online on bleaching creams and soaps. We nearly broke up because of that and she promised never to do it again. That was even small compared to what she has done now. I personally hate skin bleachers and I told her that before. But it seems like she has forgotten or just doesn't care.

MY SOLUTION
I am planning to break up with her before she will finish me. I am currently still doing my investigations as to what this girl did exactly with my money when she travelled down to Naija. I am also trying to perfect a plan on how to collect my money back. Any suggestions?

CHEI!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Edo girl don play you mugu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you are still planning to break up cry

You name na sorry o. embarassed
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
With all due respect,u are indeed a slowpoke. A girl u are not married to has been milking u like a mugu for more than two years and u are still thinking of investigation. She has been a vain,materialistic profligate,why not call of the r/ship b4 she sells you?

2 Likes

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by topsco(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
I refused to comment,u are just trolling urself not me...

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by belily(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bleaching of all tins guy just give half of d moni nd i knw wat 2 do wit it
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by overdrive(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
U never said the money was a loan why not send her packing with the money as a parting gift u are better off without her.
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
usmsam: Good day Nlers

MY PROBLEM

MY SOLUTION
You had better be careful and I hope she doesn't see this thread because she go kill you like rat, wrap you throwaway. Do not underestimate her, edo girls are dangerous.
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
you hav d problem & u provided d solution,, so what are u suggesting us 2do

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by JagaJaga1: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
I guess she is a very pretty girl. I am sorry to say that your girlfriend of two years is not a wife material ( you know this yourself).
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by olushowunm(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by greedie1(f): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2013
you are still doin investigations? hehehe.. op wat can i say? u ve stayed na obodo oyibo for too long.

r u nigerian? think like one.
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by ifyeky(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Guy abeg jz give me £1000, even if na loan I go pay back

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by heshomoney(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2013
First of all, the can happen anyway
Take a depth breathe and picture what's your life going to be in the next one year....
If you're seeing what I think you're seeing
Then decide for yourself
And please forget about the House in Nigeria
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks to all who replied.
The thing is that I suspect that she knows that I am going to break up with her because she has not been by the house since Thursday. Also, I think she expects to leave without giving me my money back. I am going to ask her to pay me back, but I am very sure she will tell me she does not have that type of money. Thats why i asked for suggestions.
The way I have suffered in the hands of this 419 girl has no part 2. If i start typing it in here, I might fill a whole page. angry
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by ifihearam: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Guy u be mugu

2 Likes

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Mindependent(f): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2013
Original mugu chaiiii abeg oga wetin be your number make I complete Wetin she don start grin
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Please no insults. I just need some advice. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by aribisala0(m): 3:02am On Jan 20, 2013
no mind dem you no be mugu you just dey pretend

2 Likes

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by oyinbogirl(f): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Very sorry to hear what has happened to you. And I think how some here are calling you a fool is unfair and dosnt help anything. Your obviously a generous guy, and thats a good thing. There is someone out there for you who will love and so appreciate this, and you wont regret it like you do here. You just happened to find a bad one, ppl are more tending to be bad these days than good. Its a crying shame to me when i see good hearted people get taken by unscrupulous ones. Now as for your money, It may be hard getting that back, but ....mmmm, is it possible you can report her to the police>? Or speak to her family perhaps? I dont know, just thinking out loud.

3 Likes

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by abifoluwa: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2013
grin grin na wa o. the topic na die. my bleaching gf wants to ruin me grin cheesy
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2013
She come naija.... Her skin changed..

I hope she also bleached her
Accent?

Benin gehs.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by djeezy(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Op, may talk like a mugu, act like a mugu, but Nlanders don't let that deceive you.Op is really a mugu. If you're looking for a way to get your money back, then you get her arrested for fraud. Legally since you gave her the money in UK, the courts in UK have the original jurisdiction to try the case. It is immaterial where she lavished the money. You told us your problem and have proffered a solution for yourself, you have to act forthwith save you are rich enough to let it all quench
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Dyt(f): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Na wa
Almost all d threads I come abt dese days are abt money
Pls ayam still single n searching o
A very rich dude actually
and must b enormously generous
Thnk u
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by abifoluwa: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2013
Dyt: Na wa
Almost all d threads I come abt dese days are abt money
Pls ayam still single n searching o
A very rich dude actually
and must b enormously generous
Thnk u

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2013
Wetin
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by 677ano(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2013
@OP

It is quite funny you are still investigating.

By now you should move on and call it qiut with that woman
if you wish to progress in life, she is just a drain to your finances
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by ayurdavid: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2013
bros it's obvious she is with you just to eat your money. i'll advise you dump her fast & forget about the money. God will provide you with another.
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2013
OP, whats the really the annoyance, the careless expenditures or the bleaching ? Most gurls in Lagos are fair these days, and I can only assume the next big thing after Brazilian hair and Canada BB is America's Makari skincare range of products.
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2013
I don't know the advice the op wants? Is it on her bleached skin,the money you lent her,or how to breakup? Pls Nairaland isn't a place for lamentation,you posted "my problem"as well as " solution". So what else do you want? You expect us to give you the courage to send her packing? Abeg use ur head.

1 Like

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by IZUKWU(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Cut the relationship and count your loses. The most this lady will tell you when you start asking for your money is that after all she was giving you pun.n.y
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by ozodimgba(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2013
If i am to go by what u said, breakup long overdue and reimbursement, chefue ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man?? / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.