Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Are You In Need Of Tailors To Work At Your Fashion Outfit? Mail Me. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Are You In Need Of Tailors To Work At Your Fashion Outfit? Mail Me. (606 Views)

Introducing The Best And Latest Fashion Outfit In Town / A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Tailors To Work At Your Fashion Outfit? Mail Me. by XtremeBase(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Are you in need of tailors to work at your fashion outfit? Send me a mail.
enitanxania@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

London Fashion Store - CLEARANCE EXPORT SALE (everything Must Go!!) / I Need An Advert Or Runway Job Plsss / Do You Love The Runway Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.