Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? (24304 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On May 24, 2013
shymexx: @ID

I was going to say "He slashed." grin

My bad.
Lmfao! He did? shocked shocked shocked

Tunesh is crazzzzzzzzzzy!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2013
@itsmodella you enter plane yet ?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2013
^^ why na ? angry angry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123: @itsmodella you enter plane yet ?
in a couple of hours grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

will you marry me kiss

i've already found one here . . .
--->Idowuogbo . cheesy
shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2013
shymexx:

There's no place like South London in London Town.

That's where everything happens - the rest are still playing catch-up, trying to imitate us. But they can't see us! Just tell anyone you're from South London in London Town and watch how they'll rate you. wink

You need to come out here for South London hospitality

thank you . . . . i still prefer my village . . umuakparikpata in the ancient kingdom of umumkpi . . i'll stay there and farm in peace and breathe oxygen in the air rather than hypertensive south london and polluted air from all sorts of smokable stuff.

only south chicago is worse than south london
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked embarassed
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:

mehhnn you're lucky o ! have a safe flight though ! smiley
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
where are you going?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

thank you . . . . i still prefer my village . . umuakparikpata in the ancient kingdom of umumkpi . . i'll stay there and farm in peace and breathe oxygen in the air rather than hypertensive south london and polluted air from all sorts of smokable stuff.

only south chicago is worse than south london

I will always laugh at this grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
shocked shocked.

[size=4pt]Edit loc ibeg[/size]
I was gonna ask if you're good, with all the mess that happened in your side.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
where are you going?
My fatherland cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 10:48pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I was gonna ask if you're good, with all the mess that happened in your side.
Awwww that just melted my heart smiley smiley

It wasn't too far from where i'm at but i survived it cheesy cheesy Thanks, the only model i know...after myself tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

I will always laugh at this grin grin grin grin
you too laugh angry

ItsModella:
My fatherland cool
eyaa, when are you coming back? i was gonna come to atlanta this summer . . i hear say na there you dey. dont worry i know say u be children, i no de come razzle you, but i hear say atlanta get am for umumgboto levels wink . . . nightclubs, strip clubs, more strip clubs and additional strip clubs . . you get what i mean wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 10:48pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
My fatherland cool

Again shocked LOL I remember you were there sometime last year, how often do you visit?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
you too laugh angry

eyaa, when are you coming back? i was gonna come to atlanta this summer . . i hear say na there you dey. dont worry i know say u be children, i no de come razzle you, but i hear say atlanta get am for umumgboto levels wink . . . nightclubs, strip clubs, more strip clubs and additional strip clubs . . you get what i mean wink

toshmann, dont you know that you are weirdly funny ? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2013
you welcome kiss kiss
2legit2qwt:
Awwww that just melted my heart smiley smiley

It wasn't too far from where i'm at but i survived it cheesy cheesy Thanks, the only model i know...after myself tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
you too laugh angry

yes ke, ATL runs that shït. cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

toshmann, dont you know that you are weirdly funny ? grin grin grin

cheesy . . . i've always know i'm weird . . didnt know i was also funny . .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Again shocked LOL I remember you were there sometime last year, how often do you visit?
once a year, the last one was my last year trip.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

cheesy . . . i've always know i'm weird . . didnt know i was also funny . .

Im glad you know now tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
yes ke, ATL runs that shït. cool

so hurry up and come back angry na for ya house i go stay . . i wont have money left for hotel accomodation when i come to atlanta bc i go don finish my money for my one week riotous expedition in DC/Virginia/Maryland axis . . i als need to go to New York to "look aound" before i come to your ATL. all this na money . . so i'll have none left for ATL, i need to save up for the strip clubs cool , alcohol, condoms etc . . .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2013
chei . . i don forget my appointment o . . . my people make i run comot . . make una keep una pants zipped up o, unless i ask otherwise . .

ciao cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 24, 2013
smh grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2013
shit, my driver licence don expire . . grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

so hurry up and come back angry na for ya house i go stay . . i wont have money left for hotel accomodation when i come to atlanta bc i go don finish my money for my one week riotous expedition in DC/Virginia/Maryland axis . . i als need to go to New York to "look aound" before i come to your ATL. all this na money . . so i'll have none left for ATL, i need to save up for the strip clubs cool , alcohol, condoms etc . . .
toshmann, anu ana agba egbe o na cho condom of umumkpi, if you can spend money in NYC, you can do it in ATL...I believe you're capable. Besides, it is bad for an adult like you to stay in a kid's house.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 10:58pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
once a year, the last one was my last year trip.
I'm jealous, i need to tag along with you on the next visit grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
toshmann, anu ana agba egbe o na cho condom of umumkpi, if you can spend money in NYC, you can do it in ATL...I believe you're capable. Besides, it is bad for an adult like you to stay in a kid's house.

yes modella !! grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Guy,u collect visa go dat side? Na Obodo oyinbo we dey talk na undecided

Diaspora na diaspora tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
2legit2qwt:
I'm jealous, i need to tag along with you on the next visit grin

when did you go last ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 / Nigerian Man Blasts Indians Over Maltreatment Of Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.