Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... (4476 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ayeakamara(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fellow N'landers, please help me. my stature is like the first image i attached, i want to look/be like the second image i attached. please which approach do you suggest? i would have starts gym but I'm afraid my shoulder is going to be wider and my waist thinner. i want to be proportionally balanced at the same time i want to be muscular and i want six packs wink (but i can make do with 4 for now)

abeg which approach will give me the desired result? gym (weight lifting and push ups) or is there any drug i can use abi na food fit gimme? abeg your contributions are highly welcomed. thanks in advance

Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ITbomb(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
when u r old enough the muscles will come
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Go to and a gym and meet a gym instructor. They'll know the exercise that will make your body proportional.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ifeegee(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just go under the knife make them patch the parts wey no dey proportional,by the time u're done u'll become proportionally balanced.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ayeakamara(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ifee-gee, if u no dey happy go lick sugar nah! Y u cum dey vent ur anger on top me. Abeg, I no get tym for sadist dis is 2013

@itbomb, cos u be 17 no mean say everyone on nl is 17 #Gerrit?

@afam4eva, thanks bro. U r highly respected. I appreciate ur contribution
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ITbomb(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayeakamara: @ifee-gee, if u no dey happy go lick sugar nah! Y u cum dey vent ur anger on top me. Abeg, I no get tym for sadist dis is 2013

@afam4eva, thanks bro. U r highly respected. I appreciate ur contribution
Take it easy Son we are all here to help you
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
I like these sort of questions.

What you need to do is register in a gym near you. From your post, I believe you're in Nigeria. If so I'd advise you get a home gym instead. Start by buying a set of barbell weights as gym membership might be on the high side for you. The last time I shopped at the mall I got them for N25k, should be higher now. Also get a set of dumbbell curl. If you can afford a bench pressing chair, good, else get a locally made one. My first bench was made by my furniture man.

Train 30-45mins three times a week - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Here's my current routine; it's beginner friendly too. I got them from a strenght training website. Google GOMAD.

Monday: Squat, Bench-Press, Barbell-Rows
Wednesday: Squat, Overhead-Press, Dead-Lift, Pull-ups
Friday: Squat, Bench-Press, Barbell-Rows

Those will give you what you're looking for. Go on Youtube and watch how to do each of the exercises properly. Don't forget to Google GOMAD too.

I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables - make banana your best friend. I also take a multivitamin. If you're not looking to spend much, buy Omega H3 and supradin. Also consider supplementing your diet, I'll post the ones I use and recommend later on.

I've also learnt it's good to break down your meals to 5-6 parts a day, meaning; eat 6 times everyday. Not just anyhow Nigerian meal. Eat beans, start taking oat meal in the morning instead of eba, make chicken & turkey your all time buddies. Beef too is very good. Try googling "proteinous meals", and see if you can get/afford some of them in Nigeria.

I'm tired, typing on my blackberry. Let me know how it goes though.
Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oh, and if you're a local like me you can consider assembling the training equipments yourself. Just take a trip to owode onirin after mile 12. You'll spend less there, unless of course you want to be stylish. I started with those, but when I moved to a better flat in a better environment, I just had to leave them behind. It just didn't make sense.

That's me below. ...edited/removed my face for privacy.

1 Like

Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ayeakamara(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2013
lacicrips: I like these sort of questions.

What you need to do is register in a gym near you. From your post, I believe you're in Nigeria. If so I'd advise you get a home gym instead. Start by buying a set of barbell weights as gym membership might be on the high side for you. The last time I shopped at the mall I got them for N25k, should be higher now. Also get a set of barbell curl. If you can afford a bench pressing chair, good, else get a locally made one. My first bench was made by my furniture man.

Here's my current routine; it's beginner friendly too. I got them from a strenght training website. Google GOMAD.

Those will give you what you're looking for. Go on Youtube and watch how to do each of the exercises properly. Don't forget to Google GOMAD too.

I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables - make banana your best friend. I also take a multivitamin. If you're not looking to spend much, buy Omega H3 and supradin. Also consider supplementing your diet, I'll post the ones I use and recommend later on.

I've also learnt it's good to break down your meals to 5-6 parts a day, meaning; eat 6 times everyday. Not just anyhow Nigerian meal. Eat beans, start taking oat meal in the morning instead of eba, make chicken & turkey your all time buddies. Beef too is very good. Try googling "proteinous meals", and see if you can get/afford some of them in Nigeria.

Cheers!

Thanks bruv, thanks for taking your time to type out this useful infos, i really appreciate. I will give it a trial too. and i don't mind if i can get a gymnasium of 20k around wink i think it will be easier and all the necessary gym equipment will be available there. Hmm, I like your body....you sexy smiley wink smiley

NB: I read on GOMAD and they mention 'whole milk' please give me an example of whole milk, cos i don't think peak milk is a whole milk
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
I edited my first reply above; I left out dumbbell, you should get that too for your arms and shoulder training.

I'm not particularly sure if peak milk could work. Go to shoprite, you'll get foreign whole milk for cheap. Just shop around, there different brands.

Add these supplements to your daily diet/training if you're really serious about a rock-solid body. Remember you have to train hard too.

Creatine fuel N4k
Animal pak: N8k
Amino acid: N6k
Fish oil: N6k
Whey protein: N12k

Be ready to change your wardrobe.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
lacicrips: I edited my first reply above; I left out dumbbell, you should get that too for your arms and shoulder training.

I'm not particularly sure if peak milk could work. Go to shoprite, you'll get foreign whole milk for cheap. Just shop around, there different brands.

Add these supplements to your daily diet/training if you're really serious about a rock-solid body. Remember you have to train hard too.

Creatine fuel N4k

Will these get a girl some weight/fat if done ex the exercise?
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ayeakamara(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks bro, I really appreciate
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by ifeegee(f): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2013
ayeakamara: Thanks bro, I really appreciate
Ok!I'm sorry if my post upsets you.I just wanted to lighten up the thread.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by juman(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Don't use drug.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
lacicrips: I edited my first reply above; I left out dumbbell, you should get that too for your arms and shoulder training.

Creatine fuel N4k

Bruv, where do you do your shopping for supplements?
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
BoboYekini: Bruv, where do you do your shopping for supplements?
I mostly buy online. But any big pharmacy within your neighborhood should have them stocked.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2013
juman: Don't use drug.
Those are not drugs, they are food supplements.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
lacicrips:
I mostly buy online. But any big pharmacy within your neighborhood should have them stocked.

Thanks. But actually i'm looking for the cheapest options. (or at least where/how I can get for those prices you listed). Maybe you could give me the online retail site too...thanks.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by lacicrips(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
yes, sure. those prices are from the local pharmacy stores in lagos. online is cheaper, but thats a long process im sure you dont want to go through. check with the local pharmacies in your neighborhood. they always have them.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2013
hilarious.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2013
ayeakamara: @ifee-gee, if u no dey happy go lick sugar nah! Y u cum dey vent ur anger on top me. Abeg, I no get tym for sadist dis is 2013

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by plendil: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2013
By all means stay away from drugs - anabolic steriods, as they are known.
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by teewhydope(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
lacicrips:
I like these sort of questions.

What you need to do is register in a gym near you. From your post, I believe you're in Nigeria. If so I'd advise you get a home gym instead. Start by buying a set of barbell weights as gym membership might be on the high side for you. The last time I shopped at the mall I got them for N25k, should be higher now. Also get a set of dumbbell curl. If you can afford a bench pressing chair, good, else get a locally made one. My first bench was made by my furniture man.

Cheers!
Planning these tips for 2023 wink
Re: Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... by frozenWATERRR(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
There are so many things to do to look like that….
People might say that you craft your body in the kitchen, but I think working out goes hand in hand.
To get abs, don’t just take proteins and cut calories, work those abs. This will make them stronger and more defined.
You also need a routine, find a gym, one that you will always feel motivated to go to. Find a gym buddy or gym buddies, these guys will push you to work as you will also push them to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXYGu4tiDk
This is a link to see how we work out here, our gym is a low cost gym and we still get our pumps!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt / Lose Weight And Make Money With Iosa Tea / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.