Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? (20611 Views)

Exclusively To Windows 7 Users - How To Make Your Pc Run Faster / How To Make Your Pc Run Faster / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2013
bolakale30: can i get a quad core processor 4 around 90k, if yes, what model do u recommend ?

No. but do your research!!!!
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2013
Chlorin: My lappy hp dv6 when am watching movie automaticaly get freze with some noisey sound less i hold the power button 2 turn it off. Abeg wht's d prbm pls thank u

Update your video drivers and bios.
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Nipeks: My small notebook of Intel Atom 3150, 2G RAM and 250 HDD is running Windows 7 Ultimate, Adobe PS, Adobe AE, Autodesk 3Ds Max, 3 Grand Theft Auto Franchise and loads heavy games (I use TnL and Pixel Shader Emulators), Reason, FL Studio and many more heavy softwares. undecided

You Sir are full of shitz, No offence. You honestly think that we are dummies here?? Your running grand theft auto bla bla bla on a netbook. Pls take your trolling

else where.
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Akseph: why AMD or Nvidia chips and not intel. Is there any difference

Because Intel graphics cards were not designed for gaming...
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2013
pls i want to know if the laptop with the following specification
Dell Inspiron 15R
Intel Core i5, 2.5GHz,
1T HDD, 8G RAM, webcam, Bluetooth, wlan,
15.6" HD LE Backlit Display, DVD RW, multi in 1
card reader, win 7 Hp(64-Bit) will be gud for engineering applications and for gaming
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by chidooh1: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
pls , i have this laptop from HP called
Compaq nx9010, I've bn trying to put
on the keyboard light(keypad led
indicator) but i don't know the
combination of buttons to press to
achieve the result, please, i need ur
help. Thanks
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by dljbd1(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2013
StarFlux: Doesn't work.

It is very odd.

Mjksho has the same problem.

Make sure you didn't disable the screen with a key-shortcut, and try this: Unplug the power, remove the battery and then hold the power button for 30 to 60 seconds. Then reattach the power and attempt a boot.

Bro...i've tried this bt it didnt work. Dnt knw wht 2do. Pls any other ideas pls?
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2013
Akseph: pls i want to know if the laptop with the following specification
Dell Inspiron 15R
Intel Core i5, 2.5GHz,
1T HDD, 8G RAM, webcam, Bluetooth, wlan,
15.6" HD LE Backlit Display, DVD RW, multi in 1
card reader, win 7 Hp(64-Bit) will be gud for engineering applications and for gaming

Whats your graphics card type??
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2013
@ Moonraker, kudos.

Coping with all the numerous questions and enquiries on a thread like this is hard work.

On behalf of my self + others you helped on the Windows 8 thread and those you've helped on this thread, I say thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by royale442(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Nid ur help urgently, i formated my pc (hp pavilion ent pc) and installed a new os on it but it has bn unable to play games and even install some applications since then. It shows "ur system does not meet the mininum requirement to run this program whenever i open these programs. I cant even play spider solitare on it cos the video card is bad or so'
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
semid4lyfe: @ Moonraker, kudos.

Coping with all the numerous questions and enquiries on a thread like this is hard work.

On behalf of my self + others you helped on the Windows 8 thread and those you've helped on this thread, I say thank you smiley

The whole essence of Nairaland BOSS.

We have many IT based forums made by the americans and europeans helping people with problems, FREE OF CHARGE.

Why dont we have such for nigeria??

That is the more reason why nigeria would remain the way it is even in 2020 because everyone wants to grab and grab more.

Thank you very much BOSS. I am humbled!!!

1 Like

Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
royale442: Nid ur help urgently, i formated my pc (hp pavilion ent pc) and installed a new os in it but it has bn unable to play games and even install some applications since then. I shows "ur system does not meet the mininum requirement to run this program whenever i open these programs. I cant even play spider solitare on it cos the videp card is bad or so'

The video card driver is missing!!!State your full laptop model...
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by kevin10: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
pls.i have change my battery it does not charge to 100% it is still between 40 to 50% charging.what will i do ple guru asisst me ooooo
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by Slizbeat(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2013
moonraker:

state your specs??

Like how? the windows i want to change it to or what cos i dont know so much about computers pls
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Slizbeat:

Like how? the windows i want to change it to or what cos i dont know so much about computers pls

Like processor ram hard disk etc
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by Slizbeat(m): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2013
moonraker:

Like processor ram hard disk etc

The hard disk is 18 gigabytes and the RAM is 504mb, processor is 1.20GHzn 600MHz
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by dljbd1(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Slizbeat:

The hard disk is 18 gigabytes and the RAM is 504mb, processor is 1.20GHzn 600MHz
Lol...bro, i must confess...u almost cracked my ribs wt laughter.
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2013
dl_jbd:
Lol...bro, i must confess...u almost cracked my ribs wt laughter.

You see why i ignored that post?? This is the whole idea of this thread...

With that specs, my guy would be believing that his laptop can play fifa 13

or PES 13. shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by Slizbeat(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
moonraker:

You see why i ignored that post?? This is the whole idea of this thread...

With that specs, my guy would be believing that his laptop can play fifa 13

or PES 13. shocked angry

Seriously o0, am not playing games with it but want to know if i can change its OS
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2013
Slizbeat:

Seriously o0, am not playing games with it but want to know if i can change its OS

Bros, Big NO. Not with those specs. Look even if by some miracle, you are able to change the OS (Which you can),

It will be as slow as Bleep
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by TheGeneral1(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2013
StarFlux: You probably haven't installed the driver. Which DV6 model exactly? I need to know so I can find the driver for you. Also, usually there's a program on your PC which includes all drivers (unless you installed from a retail Windows CD). You can check for drivers CDs that came with your laptop as well.
It is Quad core, AMD Radeon, A8 Vision, 8gb ram, hp pavilion dv6. thats all d info. i know abt the pc.

please i need the fingerprint driver. please send it to mahbubjamalb@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by royale442(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls send video card and sound driver to my mail
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by StarFlux: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
The General: It is Quad core, AMD Radeon, A8 Vision, 8gb ram, hp pavilion dv6. thats all d info. i know abt the pc.

please i need the fingerprint driver. please send it to mahbubjamalb@yahoo.com. Thanks
The problem is that there are so many DV6 models, look beneath your laptop, does it give a specific DV6 model?
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by bolakale30(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
I just got a HP 2000 laptop with corei3 M370 2.40GHZ processor, 4GB RAM, with the obvious disappointment being a 64MB video ram... Can it cope with high end programs like PES 12, Fifa 13 et al !
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
bolakale30: I just got a HP 2000 laptop with corei3 M370 2.40GHZ processor, 4GB RAM, with the obvious disappointment being a 64MB video ram... Can it cope with high end programs like PES 12, Fifa 13 et al !

nope
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by bolakale30(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
moonraker:

nope
On a general note, how good is the laptop ?
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2013
bolakale30:
On a general note, how good is the laptop ?

Your system will do everything and anything OK BUT

when it comes to recent games or Video editing?? It will struggle to

keep up. With that being said, You can play some games but not recent ones.

Games made from 2007 uptill 2009 will be ok.
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by bolakale30(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
moonraker:

Your system will do everything and anything OK BUT

when it comes to recent games or Video editing?? It will struggle to

keep up. With that being said, You can play some games but not recent ones.

Games made from 2007 uptill 2009 will be ok.
Is it possible 4 me to add to the Vram from the main RAM ?
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
bolakale30:
Is it possible 4 me to add to the Vram from the main RAM ?

The Vram isnt the issue here. ur graphics card is the problem.

if your graphics card is poor,there is really nothing you can

do about it. If you doubt me, pls try it.
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by bolakale30(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
moonraker:

The Vram isnt the issue here. ur graphics card is the problem.

if your graphics card is poor,there is really nothing you can

do about it. If you doubt me, pls try it.
Can I change the graphics card !
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by moonraker(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
bolakale30:
Can I change the graphics card !

not on a laptop bro....
Re: System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? by bolakale30(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
moonraker:

not on a laptop bro....
Tanks brother, u av been really helpful !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Technology Makes You silly. / Change Your Passwords: 2 Million Facebook/Google/Yahoo/Twitter Passwords Stolen / Enter Yahoo Mail Through An Alternate Site Other Than Www.yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.