Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fourh Position In English Premier League? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fourh Position In English Premier League? (899 Views)

Super Falcons Rise To 32nd Position In FIFA Rankings / No African Countries Ever Cross 5ft Position In Fifa Ranking Except Nigeria. / English Premier League All Time Winners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fourh Position In English Premier League? by JOEFY: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2008
who's gonna grab that spot guys, personally, in think everton, but teams like blackburn and astonvilla, could prove a real threat to that title.
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by pein(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2008
Everton. nodoubt,liverpool will cave in b4 the season runs out
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by JUNIT1(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2008
what about aston villa or blackburn pein.
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2008
LIVERPOOL are 4th and will improve on that with its current form cool

Thanks to d whole team and dis man especially,

Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by JUNIT1(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2008
liver only fourth by goal difference, everton is also on form at the moment, especially yakubu, he will decide between everton getten fourth or not, as for torres he as his on and off moments, this is his on moment
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by Jairzinho(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2008
JOEFY:

who's going to grab that spot guys, personally, in think everton, but teams like blackburn and astonvilla, could prove a real threat to that title.
You're obviously seeking attention.
Linking 4th place with everton,villa,B'burn ,without mentioning almighty Liverpool.
Either u think Chelsea will come 5th or like I said you're seeking attention.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!![/center]
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 07, 2008
THE TOFFEES
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 07, 2008
THE TOFFEES
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by segunpc(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
everton can only try but cannot stop liverpool cos they re red hot now and might even displace any team to the third place spot.
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by dayokanu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2008
Liverpool might even win the EPL this season tongue
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
KOPITES

YNWA
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2008
dayokanu:

Liverpool might even win the EPL this season tongue

Liverpool win the EPL
grin grin grin grin grin
Another Bank PHB's Advert
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by dmenax: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
All I see is Liverpool

Everton will only tryyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by subice(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
It'll be close but I think Liverpool will get it, unless Torres gets injured.
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by folahann(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
You will all see, Chelsea is going to win this 4th place slot.
go boys, go Blues
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2008
olrotimi:

THE TOFFEES

In ur dreams, the Toffees are now dropping back, they cant meet up with the pace of the BIG 4 grin

A KOPITE is naturally ahead

YNWA
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2008
;d :d wink
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by presido1: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2008
Arsenal or Everton. I tip arsenal sha cos of goal diff. grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
presido1:

Arsenal or Everton. I tip arsenal sha because of goal diff. grin grin grin undecided undecided

Na sooooooooooooo grin
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by Derin007: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
I believe Everton has got all it takes to come fourth this season.
Watch them do it and get a slot to be in Europe next season. Really, this has been their best season in years and I am giving them all my support- from Howard to Jagielka to Lescott to Yobo to Osman to Cahill to Carsley to Neville to Arteta to Pienaar to Anichebe Andrew Johnson and finally to the Yak.
Trust me, Everton would finally make it!
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by DaJunta(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
Derin007:

I believe Everton has got all it takes to come fourth this season.
Watch them do it and get a slot to be in Europe next season. Really, this has been their best season in years and I am giving them all my support- from Howard to Jagielka to Lescott to Yobo to Osman to Cahill to Carsley to Neville to Arteta to Pienaar to Anichebe Andrew Johnson and finally to the Yak.
Trust me, Everton would finally make it!

Na wa 4 u I agree this has been their best season 4 years but it's not good enough for a champions league spot. All man dey talk say EPL teams are d best, would u want a team like rosenburg to run over an EPL team (Everton) in a great competition like the UCL? that will be a disgrace 2 EPL teams, so they are yet to belong to that league of clubs like Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal. smiley

As for giving them your support on paper, why not transfer $750Million to be used during the summer break since u so m uch love 'em grin
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by JUNIT1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
everton all the way.
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by AH2MUCH: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
dason4life:

Liverpool win the EPL
grin grin grin grin grin
Another Bank PHB's Advert

still lmao
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by danity: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2008
Well Liverpool seems to be cozying up to that position. I wish them best of luck as they come in Fourth Position. They deserve it smiley
Re: Fourh Position In English Premier League? by JUNIT1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
i hope everyone stil knows that the race for fourth isn't over yet, everton could still take it, they've got easy games coming up, this should be interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Babayaro Axed From L.a Galaxy After 3 Weeks ! / Who We Go Play For Finals, Brazil Or ARGENTINA / Igbinedion Spiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.