Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105820 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ljkekema: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wow d mother of dis child is heartless!!!! Wen pple d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥
Find even if nah 1/2 pikin SMH!!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
A.Y DOT:
where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?

Guy, take tym, let him speak his mind, say hw Ʊ feel instead of criticising wat oda pple say. I don't like guys like Ʊ.
So u prefer ignorance? If someone expresses an opinion and it's not correct or doesn't make sense,it should not be criticised.

Are u sure u learn in school?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
A.Y DOT:
where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?

Guy, take tym, let him speak his mind, say hw Ʊ feel instead of criticising wat oda pple say. I don't like guys like Ʊ.
So u prefer ignorance? If someone expresses an opinion and it's not correct or doesn't make sense,it should not be criticised?

Are u sure u learn in school?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by loswhite(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
goodmike7:

You are a fool
i believe u r a Christian.wat did Bible say abt calling sumbody a fool
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
BashToks:

I would like to ask you a question and would want a honest answer... If ur Enemiest enemy was raped and batterd and abused by a drug cartel (or think of d craziest crazies) and ur enemiest enemy was abandoned by your family and the loon dat got ur enemiest enemt preg and ur enemiest enemy was a stack illiterate and d list goes on and on. Ur enemiest enemy hasnt been in dat situation before so u cant really say what ur enemiest enemy's action would have been but isnt dere a part of you enemy that feels she would never ever put a living breathing innocent new born under the ground with dirt and crap all up in d nostrils and mouth and eyes of the unfortunate baby
like i said earlier i am not supporting or justifying what the girl in question did but if we have to put an end to this rubbish of dumping babies in the thrash can,refuse bin,toilet and the height of it which is burying a human being alive,you have to uproot the problem from the root and not by cutting the stems and branches like we are doing.for instance the moment a young girl gets pregnant either through rape or mutual consent,no one is intrested in her welfare,you will start hearing all manner of unsavoury languages like useless girl,oniranu,doko doko,ashewo and so many irritating thing like i have disowned you,you have brought shame upon this family.some parents even chase their pregnant daughters outside,even so called pastors and deacons without feeling bad and the mother who doesnt even have a means of livelihood and has been rejected by d person who impregnated her and the family,despite that a fellow nigerian will still come here and curse,yet we go to church every sunday and mosque every friday.it is our wickedness to each other that will consume us not imperialism.tufiaaaaa
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by blackcat1: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
[size=16pt]People stop insulting the mother of the child it was her husband that buried the child because he was refused sex. See link below:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1170987/man-arrested-burying-daughter-alive
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
blackcat1: [size=16pt]People stop insulting the mother of the child it was her husband that buried the child because he was refused sex. See link below:[/size]

It's not the same story. In that story the baby is four months old, this one is obviously a new born!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
blackcat1: [size=16pt]People stop insulting the mother of the child it was her husband that buried the child because he was refused sex. See link below:[/size]

can you imagine,oro pesije,oro d hunn.so because of vagina,an animal,i wont call that a man buried his own flesh and blood alive,no live them let them keep cursing.sebi una know how to swear well well.toto wey don dey every where,you go see am for cheap pubs and brothels for as cheap as 5oo naira.i really hope they show the child the picture where and when he was found buried alive by his animalistic father or better still read this thread here on nairaland twenty something years later and leme see him giving his animal father a thank you hug,anyway there is no how he wont even see it one day,its a matter of time when he grows into maturity.sebi the jist has circulated and has gotten to the internet,even here on nairaland.whatever has gotten to the internet and has been read by hundreds of people is not something that can be hidden and kept secret again.you people that no how to curse,oya its your time for cursing,start cursin and if you are a woman on this forum,whether you have a child or not and you have participated in unleashing curses without verification of facts,i am totally ashamed that you were born a woman.smh.mshewww
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by asanwababy: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
ammyluv2002: OMG!!!! I can't stop shouting. Ha! Some women are so mean even to God, how can a human do this to an innocent child? This is wickedness in the highest order. I truly pity the man that will get married to dis witch someday in life because with this act, I'm not sure God would want to give her any other child through out her life time!
First of all, I give God the glory for protecting this sweet child. It's really a miracle.
Once again the man responsible for the pregnancy and the resulting baby is left out of this. You can curse this girl not knowing her story. In as much as I detest what she or they did, the man that got this baby's mother pregnant deserves some of your curses too seeing that he is the one that left her clueless or worse still came up with the idea of burying this baby. However I know one thing is certain yea, she is going to live with the guilt for the rest of her life and I hope that when the man's wife can't conceive later in the future, he should remember the day he got this innocent baby's mother pregnant and left her to do away with him. Yes it takes two to actually make a baby..
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Davidogar(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
heartless mother, she will neva have peace in live.......
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by damolax: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: This baby was dug out this morning somewhere in Lagos and miraculously the baby is alive. Instead of burying the baby alive, why not package him and drop him off in front of someone's house.

If dis happened really, then its a miracle, I ask for Gods mercy on ur behalf, no matter how bad ur own side of Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ story may be, u shuldnt have!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ibrahimautaadam: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Some women are evil empire.
God have mercy on us,de world is realy coming to an end.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Tobilols(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
logica: Yeah yeah. No believe o. Na today we dey hear of mothers dumping their new born babies at the refuse dump or even toilet? Please.
See urself, ITK hope u've heard now dat it was d father dat did d devilish act. Frm all ur replies to ppl's comment, I can see dat u r quick 2 judge.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Cruxxy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
greatgod2012: My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

i want to believe and accept this statement as true, each ti[color=#990000][/color]me i see, hear or read about something like this, because, if d angel is not blind, this type of woman do not deserve to have any child in her life.

I just pray she repent and confess b4 its too late, because, if she do not cnfess, d spirit of dis little baby will perpetually torment her.

gbam!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Cruxxy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
greatgod2012: My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

i want to believe and accept this statement as true, each ti[/[color=#990000]color]me i see, hear or read about something like this, because, if d angel is not blind, this type of woman do not deserve to have any child in her life.

I just pray she repent and confess b4 its too late, because, if she do not cnfess, d spirit of dis little baby will perpetually torment her.

God is a forgiving GOD
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by yahwehreigns: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
While some people only desire and prayer point is that God should give them jst a baby and they will return to Him all d glory and some are jst throwing it away saying 2 God, I dont need this precious gift. Really saddening.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by GailMartins: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?[/quotthis is God @ work! Miracle, its wwat dis is called. And thousands are paying for IVF(abi na VIF sef) in millions! God!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by monssy: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
This is pure wickedness. ♓☺w can somebody think of such, it is inhumane! She cld have jst left d baby in front of an orphanage
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by monssy: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
♓☺w did they even find out d baby was there? God is really at work in dat baby's life o
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by fabj1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
dis child is more dan destind. Tnk God 4 lyf.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Tobilols:
See urself, ITK hope u've heard now dat it was d father dat did d devilish act. Frm all ur replies to ppl's comment, I can see dat u r quick 2 judge.
LOL...who's the ITK? You or me? Where did you hear it was the father? You probably heard of something that happened in Asaba and in your mind Asaba and Lagos are the same eh?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2013

And in your mind, Asaba and Lagos are the same thing?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2013
asanwababy:
First of all, I give God the glory for protecting this sweet child. It's really a miracle.
Once again the man responsible for the pregnancy and the resulting baby is left out of this. You can curse this girl not knowing her story. In as much as I detest what she or they did, the man that got this baby's mother pregnant deserves some of your curses too seeing that he is the one that left her clueless or worse still came up with the idea of burying this baby. However I know one thing is certain yea, she is going to live with the guilt for the rest of her life and I hope that when the man's wife can't conceive later in the future, he should remember the day he got this innocent baby's mother pregnant and left her to do away with him. Yes it takes two to actually make a baby..
Something tells me you were present when this plan was hatched. Can you fill us in?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2013
kulyie: you are the one who needs to shut up and think with your brain instead of the tail in between your legs.is it not funny how animals of your kind get on the offensive,when they are faced with the naked truth.if the way people were using the enthusiatism of cursing injustice,abuse and rape,maybe there will be no raping of under 8 or 8o plus.tell me what i've not heard before,swine!
Mumu. You all seem to know more about the woman that birthed this child than the rest of us; because I don't know how you all figured she was r@ped.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2013
BashToks:

By burying her own living child alive!!?? Are u listening to urself speak!?? This world has gone crazy! I mean the only excuse anyone can have for this inhumane act is if such a person is totally and irrevocably nuts (haywire, weyrey, lunatic).. If shez not a loon, she shud be brought to justice.. Am not a saint oo but God is her ultimate judge.
I hope the child doesnt find out about this in the future.. cos dis shii can Bleep someone up for d resta dier lives..
Ur Estrogen mode is impairing ur judgement big tym!
That is EXACTLY the point. wink
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by navygrl: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2013
logica: LMAO. Girls (not women) will never face reality. You think this is an Indian movie? Is it a new thing finding babies dumped by their mothers (yes mothers because some have been caught in the act)? Can you put up a news item of a father/aunty/grandmother caught dumping a baby? I can help you by digging up cases of mothers dumping their babies while you provide me with that other scenario.

And if anybody was going to tell her that kind of Indian story, it would be that they have stolen the baby; usually to sell to a woman who wants a child. Not to go bury the poor thing in a shallow grave.
July 15 2012 Pakistani man takes his newborn child from the hospital while his wife slept and burried her alive. Another case in 2012 an egyption man killed his wife and burried his 2 children alive for reading the bible. 2013 a man in Canada abandon is 3 day old baby in the woods. A simple internet search provides countless examples.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 23, 2013
991: There are millions of creatures out there with feminine organs, but it takes more than that to be a Woman! the person that buried this child is just a creature with feminine organs and not a real woman.

Lesson to learn:- 'parents should never threaten to kill or disown their own daughter if she gets pregnant out of wedlock, No matter what religion says or what people say.'
Seconded!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2013
navygrl: July 15 2012 Pakistani man takes his newborn child from the hospital while his wife slept and burried her alive. Another case in 2012 an egyption man killed his wife and burried his 2 children alive for reading the bible. 2013 a man in Canada abandon is 3 day old baby in the woods. A simple internet search provides countless examples.
Pakistani man that buried his DEFORMED daughter? Egyptian that tried to kill his children for reading the Bible? Now use your brain to compare those to a HEALTHY NEW BORN BABY BURIED ALIVE FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I don't think I need to break it down to you. But a few hints: does this baby look deformed to you? Or does this baby look like she's been reading the Bible?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Pukkah: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2013
ammyluv2002: OMG!!!! I can't stop shouting. Ha! Some women are so mean even to God, how can a human do this to an innocent child? This is wickedness in the highest order. I truly pity the man that will get married to dis witch someday in life because with this act, I'm not sure God would want to give her any other child through out her life time!

There's no gainsaying the fact that what the person did to the child is wicked. But aren't your leaders, who have metaphorically buried millions of Nigerians alive, not more wicked?

They bury Nigerians alive daily by looting the commonwealth and sending millions of people to early graves through accidents induced by bad roads, diseases, unemployment-induced crimes, etc.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Pukkah: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2013
ljkekema: Wow d mother of dis child is heartless!!!! Wen pple d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥
Find even if nah 1/2 pikin SMH!!!!

Where is the evidence that the horrendous act was perpetrated by the 'mother' or a 'woman' as many people have have hastily concluded?

Where is the evidence that the child is the result of an unwanted pregnancy?

The Police should be involved in this so as to get to the root of the matter.

Who discovered the child? Are there other witnesses? Did anyone report a case of a missing/stolen child?

It may be the parent (mother or father)that perpetrated the heinous crime and it may be some criminal that's at large.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by clem222: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2013
WE ARE LIVING IN A WICKED WORLD
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by philosophioC: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2013
The Devil is really rulling these world and he uses women to carry out his missions cos they are week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.