Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 (2077 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by efe2luv: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please i need advise on the possible problem with the vibration i am exriencing when i put on the AC in my honda car......it is usually strong when i am in traffic and generally on low fire.....i have tried increasing the fire and only reduced it back cos of some other issues....Also my mechanic have advised me to change my AC compressor which i spent money doing and still the problem persists...Any suggestions from fellow Nlanders or personnel familiar with this kind of issue? It will be appreciated.....
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Engine mount/ Engine seat. Check them and probably get a replacement
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by efe2luv: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2013
I have changed the engine seats long ago.....it reduced the vibration though but its still vibrating
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by efe2luv: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Mostly if it is on gear......
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by sultaan(m): 4:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Engine misfire more pronounced with ac use at idle, check ignition system?
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2013
d
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by mikkyphp(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
@oyibomoses
why should you just assume that it is the plug that is the issue? are u a magician?
Oga OP, do a scan on your car only then can u be sure.My take on this is that it could be a cylinder misfire or random multiple cylinder misfire which could be a symptom of faulty spark plugs or the Coil.

my 2cents
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by efe2luv: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks yll for ur contributions...i will try these remedies out and see what the result will be ....
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by viperman: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2013
4 possible problems.

1. Bad plugs/Engine misfire
2. Engine seatings
3. Gearbox seatings
4. Wrong Ac compressor was installed.

Either of those is most likely your problem.

www.facebook.com/ViperAutos
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by menaxe: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2013
i had a similar prob on ma honda baby, bu the prob stopped by itself after series work by auto mechanics; changed the plugs, serviced the injector, cleaned the nozzles, even drained n cleaned the fuel tank all to no avail. Decided to manage and drive it that way.
One day my car got stuck in a ditch, as i tried to speed off through the ditch my engine shaked so hard that i was scared. Finally, i succeded in driving it off the ditch bu to ma suprise the prob it was having before ve stopped..
To me, i think the engine mounts was the cause of the prob.
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by igbsam(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2013
It happend with my 2003 EOD. You need to change your Plugs. After changing your engine seats and it still persists, then the next culprit is your plugs.

(1) (Reply)

Your Check Engine Light And You ! / Volvo Xc90 20004 Vs Toyota Rav4 2004 / I Need A Car Rental Service In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.