Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Agric Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agric Business (2205 Views)

Need Loan For My Agric Business / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Korean Investors To Lift Agric In Ekiti With U.s.$400 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric Business by onyenro(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
I find it quite dishearttening to find that Nigerians do not include agric business to list of business ventures. Everyone wants to go for fancy goods. Agriculture is a veritable tool to lift folks out of poverty and unemployment. Though, Agiric as a field of study is very wide, all one needs is to pick a line or area of interest and i will assist you with consultancy

1 Like

Re: Agric Business by Chudoify: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tanx op.i want to know about grasscutter farming and snail farming.
Re: Agric Business by fm7070: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Poster,
there are so many challenges with agricultural business.
From capital to land, to price, to low profitability, to government insinceriry and unseriousness. I can go on and on and on.
If you have the capital and interest, one can find a suitable area in the entire sector
Re: Agric Business by phillip001(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
thanks very much i want to go into fluted pumpkin cultivation,i need help on this
Re: Agric Business by barikay: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Phillip tht's my area of interest too. We can share ideas, how do I contact u?
Re: Agric Business by onyenro(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chudoify: Tanx op.i want to know about grasscutter farming and snail farming.
i posted the little i knw bt operator hid it. Dnt knw why?
Re: Agric Business by ihedioramma: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
OP , SAND IT TO OUR E-MAIL AND TEACH ME ALL SO ABOUT GOAT FARMING HOW IT WORKS AND THINGS I NEED TO DO.MY IS ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: Agric Business by sp2002(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
think of POULTRY,FISH AND PIG FARM which are the most profitable and fast growing agric biz here in nigeria.
for more info contact
MR ABIMBOLA T.A
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: Agric Business by Chudoify: 5:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Sir,i thought you are only a poultry consultant.Have you entered fish and pig farming.I hope you are not one of them.Those that sell information on what they dont know.thank you sir.Are you a practising farmer or are you just selling information.If you are a practising farmer,give us the address of your farm.
Re: Agric Business by sp2002(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Chudoify: Sir,i thought you are only a poultry consultant.Have you entered fish and pig farming.I hope you are not one of them.Those that sell information on what they dont know.thank you sir.Are you a practising farmer or are you just selling information.If you are a practising farmer,give us the address of your farm.
chudoify or what do you call your name? how do you mean? i am a practising farmer and if you want to come to my farm contact me and i can take you to some of the farms i consult for. i know you are here for a free information on the agric biz.
Re: Agric Business by Chudoify: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
I have all d information i need.i dont need your help
Re: Agric Business by smig101: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Good day

I would appreciate it, if u share ur email address wit me.dere is an information i would luv to share wit you which would b of benefit to you as a practising farmer
Re: Agric Business by ogunsam75(m): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Patronize us for oil extractor, industrial blinder, juice extractor, baking oven, kernel cracker, capping machine, paint mixer, sealing machine, cassava grater, rice holler, plastic crusher machine, soap & detergent plant, storage tank, waste paper nd nylon recycling machine, tissue paper nd toilet roll production plant, catering equipments plant, vegetable food processor. Call 07080443680
Re: Agric Business by sonety2k(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
cool
Re: Agric Business by mankand(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Guys ......... Any one interested in importing urea fertilizer should contact me. I have a genuine access from ukraine all direct from producer. Akinoladavid.2002@gmail.com or call 08037925608. Note scammers stay off
Re: Agric Business by mail2shina(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
I love this topic about farming and would like to help who ever want start fish farming (catfish) for Free. Especially people located in Lagos. 08083322855 email: mail2shina@mail.com.
Re: Agric Business by Boy2boy: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
smig101: Good day

I would appreciate it, share ur email address wit me.dere is an information i would luv to share wit you which would b of benefit to you as a practising farmer
i would appreciate it if u can help with info or tech support as i want to invest in farming. Though i've secured an acre of land in ib for d project and i initially intended to go for crop farmin, i'm now confused about which area to invest in. My e-mail is laide0077@yahoo.com. Thanks 4 ur response
Re: Agric Business by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Win $5000 In The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme / 2018 Raw Cashew Nuts Available Kindly Contact Me / A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.