Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Resign Now, Amaechi Tells Orubebe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resign Now, Amaechi Tells Orubebe (541 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resign Now, Amaechi Tells Orubebe by blater500(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
CHAIRMAN, Governors Forum, NGF and Rivers State Governor, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, Monday, said the Minister of Niger Delta, Elder Godsday Orubebe, had failed the region and should honourably resign.

peaking with journalists in Houston, Texas, US, during a town hall meeting with Rivers State community, he said the reason for the creation of the Ministry of Niger Delta was to develop the region, adding: “Under Orubebe, what development have we witnessed? None.

It is a strategy to distract the Niger Delta people by trying to hide all his failures. I had gone through the region and no presence of his ministry was felt anywhere in the area of meaningful or read more in http://newsjoint.info/resign-now-amaechi-tells-orubebe

(1) (Reply)

gmat trouble / Leveraging Linkedin For Business & Career Training / Loans At Low Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.