Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (25796 Views)

Nuhu Gidado Visits A School In Bauchi, Finds Out 17 Teachers Were Absent(Photos) / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by slimyem: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ran into one of my secondary school teachers recently and the first thing I remembered about him was what we nicknamed him as then.tongue
He was my Introductory Technology teacher but we had consantly heard rumours he sleeps with some girls in the Intro tech lab so we started calling him "Intro-bosi".tongue "bosi" means ......cheesy
We called him that amongst ourselves for so long but i don't think he ever found out.grin

There was another teacher-female.
Someone was reading a literature text(can't remember the book) to the class,couldn't pronounce a certain name in it and she helped pronounce it as "Chichidodo".It was funny and it became her nickname from that moment.grin

Relive your memories..
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2013
I had a Deputy Principal we called Papa Ajasco. His head has the same physical characteristics. Baldness.

We called our Geopgraphy Teacher "Pluto" and our Physics teacher "Vampiro". Dang that guy's face is always squeezed

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Our Physics teacher was 'codenamed' Baygon, anytime he talks, the odour that comes from his mouth can wake a dead cop, if the guy come near u for class,ur own don be

21 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by slimyem: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2013
ogbeche77: Our Physics teacher was 'codenamed' Baygon, anytime he talks, the odour that comes from his mouth can wake a dead cop, if the guy come near u for class,ur own don be
lmao..grincheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by dont8(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2013
My Biology Teacher was nick-named Mr. Ojuyobo, because of his big eyeballs.

*Who needs Telescope with Mr. John's eyeballs in that socket*

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by stolenstone: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
MMMW (Man Make Man Wicked) my agrict teacher in secondary school, he actually chose the name himself
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by executinal(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
During my secondary school days, we give one of our Agric teacher (IJELE meaning the big masquerade) any-time we sight the man coming, you go see guys on the run very heartless.

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Willy411: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
My examiner was call 50 cent because, he tax all the student 50 Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by shadrach77: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
we used to have a teacher who wore undersized trousers that were not long enough and always had his socks showing so we nicknamed him "michael jackson" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
There was this lady in my high school days, she was so slim and beautiful. and everything about her depicts the attitude of miss pepeye in papa AJasco

Na since them, we come de call her that Name, and it was so popular among student that majority don't even know her real name.

but if she hear am for your mouth, na die ooo. you go cut grass so tay your back go break smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by OmoKhary(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
We gave our physics teacher "bowlegelege",my agric teacher "irrigation" bcs weneva he talks,d ppl standin close 2 him are baffd wit his saliva,my principal was cald "7 litres" bcs she was/is busty

12 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by idrisolaide(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Iya Jesu!

Am tired of this old woman... She is one of those BORN AGAIN! and used to their Plaiting Skirt and Blouse.. also fond of one saying 'I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE' Whenever we are on HOT SIT....
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Reyspin(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Our Head-teacher's shoes dey always open mouth like say he Wan spit fire so we named him "DRAGON"

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by mrgaga: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Reyspin: Our Head-teacher's shoes dey always open mouth like say he Wan spit fire so we named him "DRAGON"
lmao
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by binigirl(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
My Biology Teacher: Fry Pan - Cos she had a flat chest and butt lipsrsealed

My Govt Teacher: Popo - His name was Mr. Popoola

My Principal: Miss World - Cos she had dis gait like she was in a beauty pageant

One of my Mathematics Teachers was called Pampers cos he butt always looked like he had Diapers on grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Afolabs101: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
We had a teacher we called "Chopper" because he was rumoured to have had a vasectomy.
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by arabaribiti(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
when i was in jss3 and we are about to write our junior waec one of our teacher was advicing us and she tell "them may say" meaning the question can come this way or that way and my own mummy is call iya yoruba
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by VellyG(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
our Maths teacher then was nicknamed "OCTAGONAL" due to the irregular shape of his head.

3 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by KAYD007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
ours was a certain Mr Ade of Wuse 1 Primary school Abuja, damn! that man can flog angry
We nick named him Mr RED eye. Choi!! hin eyes durty welli well no be small! grin
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by anitank(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Our teachers had real weird and funny names...
Aunty Aka (hand)

Aunty Ukwu(Leg)

Uncle Egbe(kite)

Uncle Agu(tiger)if this guy flogs u ehh,u'd have memory loss

Aunty Egenti(someone who doesn't hear)

Uncle Iloabanafo (dis one na long tin)

Uncle Abunamaso (don't spit at me)

My favorite was Uncle Jamueze (show me your teeth grin)

And NO, these were not nick names but their real surnames. Can't remember all the subjects they taught jare. Its been a long while

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Rockcalvary(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
grin Had this intro tech teacher in js2 we used to call "boring tools' cos that was the topic he thought us and damn!! was that guy booooring. I remember waking up during one of his classes and i was the only one awake. And the guy was still there teaching oh!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by ask4double(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
We nicknamed a math teacher SIR PUNCH, because he rarely uses anything other than his fist to hit on students when punishing. It was an all male skl though.
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Called our English teacher 'hanger',cos she always hangs her shoulders while walking...Called our Agric. Sc teacher 'Bulldog',the man face ugly die grin

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Our economics teacher was nicknamed bulldog, because of his face...his cheeks looked like that of the bulldog and he was always shouting.....the chemistry teacher was nicknamed apparatus....after he pronounced it as app-ar-atos....the geography teacher was nicknamed mr.boolala (i dunno why they called him that)....the bus driver was nicknamed bluetooth....cos he had a single brown tooth which was very visible....the accounts teacher (a female) had many nicks....mma willie (i dunno why they called her that), ed paid the debt (after a shorthand class in JS3), who does that (after someone threw something in her class, she asked "who does that?"wink and many others sha...

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by whitemosquito(f): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
My agric teacher was called uncle rock because d guy get rock hard attitude to students. No jokin.
Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by momodub: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
laugh don finish me here una no go kill person ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Profs: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
My Math teacher is a very tall person so tay if he wan enter any class he go need to bend small and he can flog e.So we nickname am ORIKANCIELING

2 Likes

Re: Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
I gave dem a lot of names. Nw I wonder wat my students call me

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / Gbajabiamila: Deal Sealed, ASUU Strike Over In Matter Of Days / 2008/2009 Jamb Result Out And Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.