Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (16001 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by chudyboy05(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Date, date, date; thats all i hear all ova d world now, but i don't have a girl friend 4 dis date; maybe i will go with my lil poisionous chihuahua. I dreamed of having a girl friend soon.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by kelvinnash(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Everytin needed in a relatnship is been done on ma first date..
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by majour(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: So can you marry such girls at the end of the day. Men are such hypocrites. They want enjoyment now but at end of the day they themselves don't want to marry the ladies who give it up on the first day. smh
hey girl ive bin reading ur replies here u talk as though uve nt bin fvcked on a first date before, calm down joor, we undastand
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by toluleke(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jah Man: what is a date pls?
24/1/2013

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
undecided You are the one that needs to calm down. Why don't you just ignore my posts.
majour: hey girl ive bin reading ur replies here u talk as though uve nt bin fvcked on a first date before, calm down joor, we undastand
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifihearam: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
majour: hey girl ive bin reading ur replies here u talk as though uve nt bin fvcked on a first date before, calm down joor, we undastand

More than once jare. We now them
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by majour(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
ifihearam:

ur HEAD dy there joor
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by majour(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: undecided You are the one that needs to calm down. Why don't you just ignore my posts.
sowi
i did click on ur prof and i saw that leg, is it urs?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by blackpanther25(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
angryThat leg belongs to me so look elsewhere
majour: sowi
i did click on ur prof and i saw that leg, is it urs?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by majour(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
black_panther25: angryThat leg belongs to me so look elsewhere
dude u mean that leg is urs?
Nigga u gay?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2013
hmmm what is your problem ?undecided just let me be
ifihearam:

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by blackpanther25(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Who the f u calling gay. Mtchewwww. Let me rephase. The owner of that leg
majour: dude u mean that leg is urs?
Nigga u gay?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by majour(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2013
black_panther25: Who the f u calling gay. Mtchewwww. Let me rephase. The owner of that leg
dude u got me scared there for a moment, thank God uve cleared urself, well i think am liking the girl already, do u mind if i go on a first date with her?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by masks(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2013
First date? Hmm.......well that depends on the kinda girl. Different stroke for different folks.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2013
mabebe1: lipsrsealed nt only d complete package, u wil gt d company as wel...
God will Bless u cheerful giver
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Lol...k kip wondering
stop dis ur suspense game jor,,,,wana know if taking u out will be a good/profitable venture
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by segxyrema: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2013
On a first date, I like open familiarization between both party.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Achuamaokwa(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2013
to some girls i ll like to Bleep them, & to some i ll take them out
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Taiw(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2013
people differ and not people differs.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by UjSizzle(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2013
I like to take a walk then sit somewhere and talk. Walking helps me relax.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by nkenu(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
No time to waste, fucking things on my mind on the very first date straight ahead! grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Afam4eva(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2013
*Kails*:
Taking a stroll (preferably at a park or botanical garden)
and talk a bit. Later we go to a restaurant, eat and talk some more. smiley
In real life or in a movie?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2013
totalbaby: Well that is very rude.

Na the music wey Naija Babes de sing now so we don learn how to dance it wela but i don't use the method always, i use it when the girl in question makes big demands and i understand she's out for money.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sike(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2013
"Let's go to my room and spread those legs"
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Christine01(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2013
brownlord:

But nowadayz, gurls take such nice gesture for weakness, like my ekp bebs would say, as e hot, no time to beat around the bush, diff folks thou
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Uwakuwak(f): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Olami1224: Watch Commando cool
OH! yes,
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifeteminikan: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by SwitnessA(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2013
As rat de always look 4 new hole 2 enter na so men b. So dis issue of 1st date hmmm! B4 u knw wetin de happen d couples don tear each oda clothes de share am.cheesy:Dj
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by hayourbame(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Joooh
J12: Drinking, sêx
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
I know your type very well too undecided
ifihearam:

How old are you sef?
You are educatedwho tell you
You are doing well!! How na??

You are doin well an you want a guy to take you to restaurant on a first date?I know ur type jare,all of una for nl we know una...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / Who's Your Nairaland Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.