Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action (721 Views)

Google Adsense Will Ban You If Guilty Of This / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by mecussey(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2008
Recently I told some of my friends about google ADS on my site, one told me he will make me rich, but I warned him about the policies, I did nt know he went further and kept clicking until I got banned. Is nt that weakedness, I noticed the first day I told him, I had upto 20 dollers within one week he was shocked, and got jelous because, he was the one who was prooving how it is impossible to make money online unless yahoo. I am highly disappointed now, please does any body know any other way to make money online since internet is the only thing I stay with all day long
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by uspry1(f): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2008
Yes Google Ads can ban you for violated with Google Ads policy. You cannot re-register again---they block you, does not matter if it is from someone else clicking on your site from your computer/laptop, not you.  Too BAD!

NEVER CLICK your own GOOGLE ADS on your site from your computer/laptop! That violate its policy!!! Google Ads is easily detect automatically.

Wordpress is another paid-per-click ads.

Use google you will find MANY PAID ADs as well as forum, writing, etc many more!!!
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2008
if you can e mail me,i will give you a site that works just exactly like google adsense
matineyz02@yahoo.com
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by mecussey(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2008
Please I am interested
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
any interested person,just send email to the address above,letting me know you are interested.
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ macussey
you can check your mail
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by nigboy(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2009
There are many ways of making money online

You can start selling at amazon or linkshare
Re: Google Ads Can Ban You Due To Another Person Action by nigboy(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2009
Take for instance I am setting up a free website where I can start selling engagement rings

(1) (Reply)

A Hyip Website For Sell,: / Apache 2 Server Bible, Sams Teach Yourself Php4 In 24 Hours (free) / Suggest A Website That You Want To See Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.