Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) (181410 Views)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ / Blender3d : Topic On Nairaland (graphics/video) By Amhatu W. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by dct07(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Impressive
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Youngs247(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Naso
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Ghot: 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
Please i need someone who can design a banner for me, i want to run ads on Nairaland, contact me ASAP 08133560249

erad:
It has come to my attention in recent times that some people come to this section to paste works which are gotten from various other designers and websites and claim the ownership and credits.

First, this is illegal... but the illegal aspect is none of my business, nah you and police go dey drag that one.

To me and other loyal, hardworking and truely creative members of this section, it is totally wrong, unprofessional, demeaning and unethical.

On this note, with the help of my vigilant fellow designers... anybody discovered to paste and take credit for design works that are not theirs in this section will be liable to a Two(2)-Week ban and the particular post or thread will be hidden/removed. If you must paste any design work that is not yours, have the decency and courtesy of mentioning and appreciating the original designer. How would you feel if you spent hours behind a computer depriving yourself of alot of things just to make that awesome design and somebody somewhere is taking the credit for it??

Lets be fair to ourselves and others. We are here to help each other grow, not to brag and oppress ourselves.
Thank You.
erad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.